-你想干吗 -没事没事
- Excuse me! - No, no, no, no, it's okay.
卡斯蒂洛先生 你不必为此自责
Mr. Castillo, you can't blame yourself for what happened.
实际上他应该自责
Actually, he can.
你说什么
Excuse me?
当然不是为了你女儿被绑♥架♥的事
Not for your daughter's abduction, of course.
绑匪终归是会找到带走她的办法的
The kidnapper would have found a way to take her eventually.
但是你可以并且应当为
But you can and should blame yourself
拖延我们的调查而自责
for impeding our investigation.
我已经告诉你一切了
I told you everything.
除非你把这个弥天大谎也算上
If everything includes one very big lie.
你声称昨晚女儿被带走时
Where's the wine that you claimed you were buying
正在买♥♥酒 酒在哪
when your daughter was taken last night?
在你手里
In your hand.
这就是谎言所在
And there's the lie.
杂货店会在瓶盖上打上自己的价签
Bodegas put the price tag on the cap itself.
这样码货时可以节省时间
It saves stacking time.
价签在瓶底 你是个骗子
Tag-- bottom. You-- liar.
很显然你是在其他时间买♥♥的酒
Obviously, you bought this at another time,
大概是在大西洋城的酒铺
presumably from the liquor store on Atlantic where you purchased
你也是在那买♥♥了现在放在餐室的气泡酒盒
the case of Prosecco you have in your pantry.
瓶子已经放在冰箱里了
The bottle was already in your fridge,
所以这可以有效地掩饰
so it provided an effective cover
你不在家的真正原因
as to why you were really out of the house.
说出她的名字 卡斯蒂洛先生 快点
Tell us her name, Mr. Castillo, right now.
谁的名字
Whose name?
他的情人
His mistress.
没必要否认
There's no point in trying to deny it.
你的柠檬夹具出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Your lemon press gave you away.
夹具 确切的说 有一把很旧
Well, presses, to be precise. One old.
有一把很新 最多用了一年
One quite new, less than a year.
同样的还有两个开瓶器
The pattern repeats itself with your two corkscrews,
和胡椒磨
the pepper mills.
旧一些的属于你和你妻子
The older items belong to you and your wife.
那一对儿 是你在搬入长岛的
The doubles were bought by you when you moved
-新居时买♥♥的 -你怎么知道
- into your own place on Long Island. - How...?
我在你邮箱里找到一封写给你的信
I found a letter in your mail forwarded to you
来自利普市的一个公♥寓♥式连锁酒店
from a long-term stay hotel chain in Islip.
我猜你和你妻子分居过一段时间
I assume that you and your wife separated
后来又重归于好了
for a while, and then reconciled?
这让我想到你的来电显示
Which brings me to your Caller ID.
就在昨晚 在你走出房♥门前
You took a 15-second call
接了一个来自长岛地区
from a Long Island area code last night
时长15秒的电♥话♥
right before you stepped out of the house.
我猜 是导致你们分居的女人打来的
Presume, from the woman who precipitated your separation.
她打来电♥话♥ 接着你走出房♥门
She rang, you walked out of the house.
你既然那么迫切希望女儿回来
Why else would you hide information from the police
那为什么还要向警官隐瞒线索
when you're clearly desperate to get your daughter back?
我和萨拉分居那段时间
When Sara and I were separated,
我和一个同事恋爱了
I dated a co-worker.
她昨晚打电♥话♥给我说她在附近
She called me last night, said she was in the neighborhood
要见我一面 不过我发誓
and needed to see me, but I swear,
我出去只是想告诉她
I only went out to tell her the she had
最好离这儿远点
to stay away for good.
你竟然瞒着我
How could you not say anything?
你在哪见的她
Where did you meet her?
在街上 几栋房♥子之外 但我发誓
On the street, a few houses down from here, but I swear,
我没进她的车 我只跟她隔着窗户
I didn't go into her car. I just talked to her
-说了几句话 -我要跟她谈话
- through her window. - I'd like to speak with her.
她跟这件事没有任何关系
She had nothing to do with this.
恐怕有的 你能想起来
Probably not, but can you think
还有谁昨晚在你家附近停车了吗
of anyone else who was parked on your block last night?
如果她在等你
'Cause if she was waiting for you,
她应该对着你的房♥子
I assume she was facing your house.
如果她对着你的房♥子
If she was facing your house...
那么她很可能会看见些东西
Maybe she saw something that
帮我们找出劫走你女儿的人
could help us find the guy who took your daughter.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是 我敢不相信 都是因为我
I just... I can't believe I'm the reason
罗伯托的女儿才会被那个疯子劫走
that lunatic got his hands on Roberto's daughter.
如果我不给他打电♥话♥ 就不会...
If I hadn't called him, then...
托马斯女士 没关系
Now, Ms.-Ms. Thomas, it's all right.
你有没有看到或者听到些不寻常的东西
Did you see or hear anything out of the ordinary?
我一直在车上
I never got out of my car.
现在怎么办
So, what now?
我一直在看罗伯托
I was just looking at Roberto...
我们要回卡斯蒂洛家 和孩子父母谈谈吗
Do we go back to the Castillo house, talk to the parents more?
又来了 絮絮叨叨
You're doing it again-- talking.
什么意思 我不应该说话吗
What? I'm not supposed to talk?
像这样的情况
Situations like these,
我需要注意力百分百集中
cases that require my total concentration--
只能我主动跟你说话 反之 不行
I talk to you, never the other way around.
什么破...
What in the hell...?
我朝角落开去
...and I headed for the corner,
这时 另一辆车闯了禁停标志
and then, um, some other car ran the stop sign,
差点撞到我
almost hit me.
大概是在什么时候 没关系
This was approximately when? Never mind.
我早知道了 在9:40
I already know. 9:40.
女孩拉住屋子旁边的树枝
The vine that the girl managed
试图挣脱 这说明
to pull free from the side of the house-- it means
当气球人劫持她时她很清醒 还在挣扎
she was awake and struggling when Balloon Man took her.
所以呢
So?
之前发现的三名受害者的尸检
So, examinations of the three victims whose bodies
显示凶手用氯仿麻醉了他们
were recovered indicated that he chloroformed them.
他劫持玛莲娜时却匆忙离开
He got sloppy with Mariana Castillo, rushed things.
为什么呢 因为警报声
Why? Because of the sirens.
哪来的警报声
What sirens?
昨晚我听广播时
Listening to my scanner last night,
听到一则消息 就在罗伯托·卡斯蒂洛
I heard a report that preceded Roberto Castillo's call
报♥警♥前的几分钟
to 911 by mere minutes.
由于家庭争端 一辆警车被派往
Some sort of domestic dispute. A squad car was dispatched
一处离卡斯蒂洛家不到两个街区的地方
to an address less than two blocks from the Castillo home,
所以有警笛声
sirens blaring.
你认为他是恐慌 以为警车是来逮他
You think the perp panicked, and thought the sirens were for him.
所以他掳走了女孩 匆忙逃离
So he grabbed the girl and ran.
把她藏在车里 撞坏了禁停标志
Stashed her in his car, and then tore through the stop sign.
就发生在这位托马斯女士面前
Right in front of Ms. Thomas here.
那辆车差点撞到你
The car that almost hit you--
你记得车的样子吗
do you remember what it looked like?
事实上 是辆面包车
Um, actually, it was a van.
绑♥架♥者通常会选这种车
It's a kidnapper's vehicle of choice.
还有吗 牌子 车型呢
What else? Make? Model?
整个过程太快了
It happened so fast.
再说了 汽车方面我很外行
Uh, I'm not really a car person.
认颜色在行吗 我带你回忆
Are you a color person? I'll get you started.
红 蓝 还是黑色
Red? Blue? Black?
棕色 深棕色
Brown. Dark brown.
我们在找什么
So, what are we looking for?
家用保安摄像头
Home security camera?
有神一般记忆力的邻居
Neighbor with a photographic memory?
愿意解释一下你刚才在局里说的话吗
Hey, care to explain what you said back at the station about,
你能跟我说话 反之则不行
you know, you talking to me, not the other way around?
好吧 我很清楚我又跟你说话了
Yes, well aware I'm doing it again.
这么多年来 我发现
I've found, over the years,
像别人叙述案情可以
that nothing clears up a difficult case
更快解决复杂的案件
so much as stating it to another person.
我说 他们只听
I talk, they listen, and in talking,
但是谈话会让我有所遗漏
I make connections I may have otherwise missed.
单行道 不是双行
One-way street, not two.
你在伦敦和谁说话
Who did you speak to back in London?
多了去了 服务员 出租司机
Oh, lots of people. Waitstaff, cabdrivers.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表