准备好2012年的了吗
You ready for 2012?
好的 2月17日
'Kay, February 17...
4月4日
April 4...
5月15日
May 25...
9月19日
September 19.
你报出的每一个日期
Each of the dates you mentioned
都能对应上这73人中的一个
corresponds with one of the 73 cardiac deaths.
如果你是对的 他已经杀了九个人
If you're right, he's killed nine people.
找到了模式 现在要开始找嫌疑人
We have our pattern; now we'll find our suspects.
23名嫌犯可不是个小数目
23 suspects is a lot--
你认为你和贝尔警探
How long do you think it's gonna take you
要花上多少时间走访他们
and Detective Bell to interview them?
肯定比开始时调查
Far less time than it would have taken to interview
约2000名男性医生和护士的时间要短
the roughly 2,000 male doctors and nurses I started with.
我参照了工作卡
I cross-referenced time cards to identify
确认有谁在案发当天上班
men who were working on the days of the murders,
然后去掉那些没有进入
then eliminated those who did not have ready access
案发楼层权限的
to floors where the deaths occurred.
说到护士 凯尔蒂告诉他的邻居
You said nurses-- Kelty told his neighbor
来看他的人是个医生
that the man who visited him was a doctor.
凯尔蒂因为肿瘤瞎了 还记得吗
Kelty was blind from his tumor, remember?
他的探访者还可能是个马戏团小丑呢
For all he knew, his visitor could've been a circus clown.
你去调查吧 我去见一下凯莉
You go get started-- I'm gonna meet Carrie
喝杯咖啡 看看她能不能
for a coffee, see if she can point us
告诉我们有关医院里怪人的信息
in the direction of any hospital oddballs.
昨天我有点激动了
About yesterday, I got a bit carried away.
抱歉
Apologies.
没关系
It's all right.
你难道不该在会议室
Shouldn't you be in the conference room
进行你的询问吗
starting your interrogations?
我觉得应该从这里开始
Well, I thought I'd start here.
询问我 你认真的
With me? You serious?
我让你查看那些文件了
I got you access to those files.
你是在预期风险 让我查看文件
Calculated risk. Perfect way to deflect suspicion
来完美地消除嫌疑
in the event I eventually got access.
好吧
Okay.
-如果你非要这么说 -现在
- If you say so. - By now,
我相信你已经意识到 我认定的九个
I'm sure you've realized three of the nine patients
"天使"的受害者中 有三个是你的患者
I believe fell victim to the Angel were yours.
巧合吗
Coincidence?
实际上 不是
Uh, actually... no.
完全不是
Not at all.
据你所说 "天使"谋杀的是病危的患者
According to you, the Angel kills severely ill patients.
我给院里最严重的病人动手术
I operate on the sickest people we got.
不过 你的举动表现出你对生死
Still, your practice shares a certain casual attitude
漫不经心的态度
towards life and death.
你的病人死亡率年年攀升
Your mortality rates go up each year.
因为我接受的病人都是
That's because I take on patients that
-没人愿意治疗的 -去年医院
- no one else will treat. - Last year the hospital
强迫你停止执行一项失败率
forced you to stop performing an experimental procedure
累计有75%的实验程序
when you racked up a 75% failure rate.
创新总是有风险的
There are risks associated with innovation.
期间还有控诉
Lawsuits among them.
在你失败的病例中
Among your failures
有两起意外死亡 当他们的家人
were two fatalities, each of which
控告时 医院赔给了每个人
cost the hospital several million dollars
几百万美元
when the families sued.
我的理解是
It's my understanding
你还处在非正式禁止行医中
you've been on unofficial probation
鉴于如此 再犯一个错误
since then-- one more mistake,
你就得离开钱德勒医院了
you're gone from Chandler Memorial,
还会附赠一封推荐信给护理局
complete with a recommendation to the State Board
让他们吊销你的行医执照
to suspend your license.
也许 你是通过杀害病人
Now, maybe you started killing patients
来惩罚医院对你的不信任
to punish the hospital for losing faith in you.
也许你只是很享受成为上帝的感觉
Or perhaps you just wanted to feel like God again.
你真的很想知道我为什么不是
Okay, do you really want to know why I'm not
你想找的凶手吗
the killer that you're looking for?
如果"天使"存在的话
This Angel, if he exists,
他替那些痛苦的人结束苦难
kills people who are pain.
这算是一种善行
It's a mission of mercy.
我呢 我只是个医生
Me, I'm a surgeon.
我最喜欢是躺在手术台上毫无意识
My favorite kind of patient is unconscious on a table
嘴里还插着管子的病人
with a tube down his throat.
说实话 对于这些死者
These people, to be honest,
我一点都不关心
I'm not really interested
他们现在痛不痛苦
in whether they're suffering or not.
这种事情根本不会影响到我
It doesn't... really affect me,
这也就是我现在这么成功的原因
and that's what makes me exceptional at what I do.
所以 你对病人毫无怜悯之心
So you're too indifferent to your patients
你不可能是死亡天使
to be the Angel of Death.
好新奇的托辞
Novel alibi.
同时 昨天
Well, there's also the fact
在凯尔蒂先生被杀
that, uh, at the time Mr. Kelty was killed...
的时候
yesterday...
我正从白原市来这里的火车上
I was on a train from my home in White Plains.
我现在要开始工作了
But I got to get back to work, and, uh...
你也该继续你的工作了
it seems like you do, too.
你那个给警♥察♥工作的朋友
Your friend who works with the police,
他确定医院里有位"天使"吗
he's sure there's an Angel here?
他也不是百分百确定
Well, "Sure" Is a strong word,
但这些人的死亡确实是有模式的
but the pattern is pretty hard to deny.
不巧 我得走了
Crap, I got to run.
-我有个术前谈话 -好的
- I have this pre-op consult. - Okay.
你和我一起来吧
You know, why don't you come with me?
我可以帮你分♥析♥找到那个凶手
I'll keep trying to think of weirdos.
-不用了 谢谢 -来嘛
- No, thanks, that's fine. - Yeah, come on.
就几分钟而已
It'll only take a few minutes.
你好 摩根
Hi, Morgan.
这是我的老朋友 乔恩·华生
This is my old friend, Joan Watson.
摩根伤了前交叉韧带
Morgan's here 'cause she tore her ACL.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
足球运动员 右翼前锋吗
Soccer player, right wing?
我是中场
Center, actually.
进攻的核心啊 真棒
Heart of the offense-- nice.
好了 你能弯一下腿吗
Okay, can you flex your knee for me?
你也是医生吗
Are you a doctor, too?
不 已经不是了
No. Not anymore.
为什么
How come?
我要听一下你的心跳
I'm just gonna take a listen to your heart.
警探 我有些疑惑
I'm afraid I'm a little confused, Detective.
因为你问到的大部分人
'Cause most of the people you're asking me about
都不是我的病人
weren't even my patients.
这九位都是在你值班时
Well, all nine of them died of cardiac events
-死于心脏病 -我的天啊
- while you were on shift. - Oh, wow.
死在医院的九个病人
Nine sick people died in a hospital.
其中几个动手术时 是你做的助手
You assisted in several of their operations.
是的 我是个外科住院医生
Yes, I'm a surgical resident--
要参与很多手术
I am involved in lots of surgeries.
听着 我已经连续工作29个小时了
Look, I have been on call for the last 29 hours,
没有睡觉 没吃东西
haven't slept, barely eaten,
还需要开一个小时的车回家 所以
and still have an hour drive home, so...
我还有什么能帮到你们的吗
is there anything else I can help you with?
有 这个人 名叫詹姆士·罗马诺
Yeah, this guy here, James Romano,
患有胰腺癌
had pancreatic cancer.
胰腺癌晚期
One of the worst forms there is.
我知道 是因为
I know, 'cause...
我祖母就死于胰腺癌
that's what killed my grandmother.
有时我特别想
Sometimes I wish...
特别希望能有人
I wish there had been someone there
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表