That's not something one typically walks away from.
看起来他不打算去任何地方
Doesn't sound like he plans to go anywhere.
我们的谈判人拨♥打♥了房♥间电♥话♥
Our negotiator called the room phone.
德雷斯顿提出了他的要求
Dresden gave us his demands.
通常他会要一架直升飞机或一辆巴士
Usually a guy wants a helicopter or a bus.
他只要求将其他活着的红队队员交给他
He just wants the rest of the surviving Red Team delivered to him.
然后他就放咱们的人走
Then he'll let our guy out.
他这是自杀式行为
He's on a suicide mission.
我需要跟他谈谈
I need to speak with him.
和他一起困在房♥间里的可是我的一名警探
That guy is holed up in there with one of my detectives.
我不会把这事交到一个停职的顾问手里的
I'm not putting this in the hands of a suspended consultant.
探长 我知道德雷斯顿为什么要这么做
Captain, I know why Dresden is doing this,
我也知道说什么能让他收手
and I know what to say to make him stop.
我明白这事生死攸关
I understand what's at stake here.
我会让你的手下安全离开的
I'll get your man out safely.
他们来了吗
Are they here?
我觉得没
I think not.
那你为什么要打电♥话♥
Why are you calling?
你能保守秘密吗 德雷斯顿先生
Can you keep a secret, Mr. Dresden?
当你问别人时 大多数人会说能
Most people say yes when you ask them that,
但他们其实只是想让你把秘密说出来
but all they really want is for you to give them the dish.
但是你的情况嘛 我可以说你赢得了
In your case, though, I'd say that you'd earned the right
做出肯定回答的权利
to answer in the affirmative.
不知所云
I have no idea what this is about,
但是我已经告诉了警♥察♥我想要的
but I already told the police what I want.
带维纳和弗罗斯特来见我
Bring me Veena and Frost.
要不我就开枪打死这警探
Or I shoot this detective.
我们俩都知道你不会这么做的
I think we both know that you won't do that.
正如我们都知道目前在那房♥间里
Just as we both know the only person
你唯一试图要伤害的
presently in that room that you intend to harm
是你自己 德雷斯顿先生
is yourself, Mr. Dresden.
你是怎么知道的
How could you possibly know that?
让我进去 我们谈谈
Let me in. Let's talk about it.
如果你听了我要说的话后
If you hear what I've got to say
还是想寻求暴♥力♥手段
and you're still in the mood for violence,
那我就交给谈判专家
then I'll leave you to your standoff.
我没携带武器
I'm quite unarmed.
这样就好了
That's better.
我更喜欢面对面交流 你呢
I prefer a face-to-face, don't you?
如果你不介意的话 我从酒柜拿点东西
Mind if I get something from the minibar?
纽约警署买♥♥单
NYPD's buying.
我的康戒陪护来不了这里
Uh, my sober companion couldn't make the trip up here.
但是我觉得我还是不该喝酒
But I suppose I should forgo alcohol all the same.
你说你想要谈话
You said you wanted to talk.
那就坐下谈啊
So sit down and talk.
我以别人的行为来评判他们
I judge people by their behavior.
而通过你的行为只能得出一种结论
And your behavior can only lead to one conclusion.
你很显然对利益不感兴趣
You're clearly not interested in profit.
你只是想确认没有人会知道
You just want to be certain that no one learns the plan
你们六个人想出的计划
the six of you came up with.
你坚信它会被泄露出去
You're convinced it's gonna get out.
一旦它被执行 会有
And that when it's enacted, thousands,
成千甚至上万的人因此丧生
maybe hundreds of thousands of deaths will result.
但是如果所有知道这个计划的人
But if everyone who knows
都死了或者被清除记忆
the plan is dead or stripped of their memory,
计划就无法实现
that can never happen.
这道算术题非常简单
The math's really quite straightforward.
你们六人加上军队的联络人
Six of you, plus your Army contact--
七条命对上千条命
seven lives versus thousands.
你起初进行得很慢
You worked slowly at first.
不让人知道你在做什么
You disguised what you were doing.
直到我发现疑点
Then I start asking questions.
你不得不加快速度
You have to speed things up.
你很幸运
Fortunately, for you,
托德·克拉克被杀之后
after Todd Clarke was murdered,
我们把你剩下的目标都带到了
we brought all of your remaining targets
这个旅馆
to this hotel.
但有一件事我没想通
One thing I can't work out, though,
为什么你这么肯定计划会泄露
is why you became so certain the plan would leak.
军事演习后的两年
You didn't start killing for two years
你为什么没动手
after the war game.
两年前...
Two years ago...
有一天希拉
That's when Sheila
早上醒来
woke up one morning
告诉我她手上
and told me she felt this
有抽搐感
twitching in her hand.
知道肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化症吗
You know much about the progression of A.L.S.?
患者每个月都要失去百分之二的
You lose about two percent of your body's functions
身体机能
every month.
那两年
Two years in,
我唯一能做的就是
all I can do is
让她不得褥疮
try to keep her from getting bed sores.
有人来找过我要买♥♥我们的计划
I'd been approached before about selling our plan.
我想我们都收到了那封神秘的邮件
I think we all had cryptic e-mails,
乘地铁时有陌生人找来
strangers coming up to you in the subway.
他们是谁派来的
Who'd they represent?
他们从来不说
They never said.
其中一人说假如我跟他谈
One of them did say he could help Sheila
他就能帮希拉
if I talked to him.
那是两年前的事了
It was two years ago.
就在她刚发病的时候
Yeah, right when she first got sick.
我当然知道他在骗我
I knew he was lying, of course.
但我还是花了很长时间考虑
But even so, I spent days thinking about it.
如果他能帮到她
If he'd been able to do a thing for her,
我会将一切和盘托出
I'd have told them everything I know.
每个人都有这么一处死穴 不是吗
See, everyone's got that one thing, don't they?
某个弱点会让你摒弃
Some weakness that could lead you to betray
你所有的原则
every principle you ever had.
我们想出的东西是有价值的
The thing we created had value.
我意识到有人出♥卖♥♥♥计划
And I realized it was only a matter of time
只是时间问题
until someone put a price on it.
所以你没有接受他的条件
So you made arrangements for your wife's care.
而选择了大义
Got down to business.
你识破了我的计划 祝贺你
See, you figured out my plan-- congratulations.
谢谢你的参演
And thank you for helping me enact it.
如果这里只有一个警♥察♥ 我就失去了优势
When I only had one policeman in here, I had no leverage.
只要我朝你开枪 他们就会意识到
Now, once I shoot you, they'll realize
我是真的要杀那个警探
I'm serious about killing that detective.
我就能得到我要的
They'll give me what I want.
八条命对上千条命
Eight lives versus thousands.
这道计算题仍然作数
Math still works.
你还没明白吗
I'm amazed you still haven't worked it out.
世上没有不透风的墙
There really is no such thing as a secret.
整个计划
The plan,
有份备忘录记着呢
it's in a memo.
被邮件传来传去
It's been e-mailed back and forth.
上面写着"最高机密"
It was labeled "For eyes only."
除了白宫战情室没人能拿到
No one but the White House Situation Room has access to it.
-我知道是什么 -不可能
- I know what it is. - You do not!
我确实知道
I do.
我跟进这个案子后花了很久才想出来
I worked it out hours after taking the case.
在你扣动扳机之前 你该知道
And before you pull that trigger, you should know,
我把它告诉了一个同事
I told a colleague.
还写了下来
I wrote it down.
你的秘密败露了
Your secret is out.
如果你说的是真的
If you're telling the truth...
就是死棋了
...that's checkmate.
那么
So...
计划是什么
what's the plan?
不许动 手放背后
Don't move! Your hands behind your back. Now.
警探没事吧
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表