The muscle in your shoulder is shredded, okay?
你应该打点麻药
You need to be treated for the pain.
需要我提醒你我是个正在戒毒的人吗
May I remind you I am a recovering drug addict?
需要我提醒你有种东西叫
May I remind you that there is such a thing
非成瘾止痛药吗
as non-addictive painkillers?
如果它们不能成瘾那怎么会好用
How good can they be if they're non-addictive?
不管怎样
Anyway...
如果我想推断出
if I'm gonna deduce
艾琳来纽约是为了什么
what Irene is up to in New York,
我需要用尽我所有的才能
I'm gonna need every last one of my faculties.
艾琳的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Irene.
或者莫里亚蒂 不管她叫什么
Or... Moriarty-- whatever her name is.
得知事实我反而如释重负
I actually found the truth quite liberating.
我一直想知道关于艾琳之死的答案
I've wanted the answers to Irene's murder for a long time.
现在我得到了
Now I have them.
她今早向我坦白她的身份是个错误
And she erred when she revealed herself to me this morning.
多亏了她
Thanks to her...
我现在完全清醒了
I now have perfect clarity.
你从没见过完全清醒的我
You've never seen me with perfect clarity.
好了
Okay.
艾琳就是莫里亚蒂
Irene is Moriarty.
你觉得她来这儿是有阴谋的
You think she's here to do something terrible.
你的肩膀上受了枪伤
You have a hole in your shoulder,
而且我们家三楼的地板上
and we have a dead assassin
还躺着一具杀手的尸体
on the third floor of our home.
你想从哪里开始着手呢
So, where would you like to start?
艾萨克·普罗克特开枪打了你
So Isaac Proctor shot you.
然后你的前女友开枪打了他
And then your ex-girlfriend shot him.
只是 那个艾琳不是我们以为的艾琳
Except... Irene's not really Irene.
她 有点像
She's, uh, some kind of...
幕后黑手
what, mastermind?
很好 警监 你理清所有事情了
Very good, Captain. You have it all straight.
我不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm-I'm saying this,
但是我会吩咐我的人搜寻...
but I'll tell our people to be on the lookout for--
我猜艾琳·艾德勒只是一个化名
I guess Irene Adler is an alias.
她用莫里亚蒂这个名字
Well, she goes by Moriarty,
但是我们也不知道那是不是她的真名
but we're not sure if that's her real name.
搜寻这个名字就行了
It's all very well to be on the lookout,
但是这个人非常注重计划的细节
but you're dealing with someone who is capable of meticulous planning
而且自我约束能力极强
and extremes of self-discipline.
如果你真找到了她
If you do find her,
她唯一犯的罪就是开枪打了那个
the only crime she's committed is shooting that man,
开枪打我的人
who was... shooting me.
那我们从哪儿开始调查
So where do we start looking?
不知道
I don't know.
但是如果我们想了解 我们得弄清楚
But if we're gonna learn, we need to determine
过去几个星期她在纽约做了些什么
what she's been doing in New York the past few weeks.
目前我们所知道的只是些碎片
At the moment, all we have are pieces of
背后有更大的阴谋
what appears to be a larger plan.
接管塔格特地下酒吧的阴谋
The scheme to take over the Taggart Speakeasy,
因为谋杀逮捕
the arrest of the principal of
萨特风险管理公♥司♥的领导人
Sutter Risk Management for murder,
但是目前这些都拼不出完整的图像
but so far none of it adds up to a coherent whole.
我们从艾萨克·普罗克特的尸体上
We're not gonna learn much
找不出更多线索了
from Isaac Proctor's body.
如果艾琳
If Irene-- oh--
我猜我得习惯叫她莫里亚蒂
I suppose I should get used to calling her... Moriarty--
她拿了他的电♥话♥和钱包
she took his phone and his wallet.
你发现什么了吗
Did you find something?
这些是谁的东西
Who- who- whose items are these?
昨晚送来的一些凶杀案受害者的
Couple of homicide victims that came in last night.
他们中一个人有古代斯拉夫字母的纹身
Uh, one of them's got Cyrillic tats.
我们认为和黑帮有关
We think it's gang-related.
怎么了
Why?
这些手♥机♥
These cell phones.
它们被改装过 这样别人就可以安装
They've been modified so someone could install
一个开源操作系统
an open-source operating system
来替换手♥机♥自带的系统
in lieu of the one that the phone comes with.
最近我们见过两次这样的改装
We've seen this kind of modification twice recently.
塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰 和丹尼尔·戈特利布
Sebastian Moran, Daniel Gottlieb.
每个我们遇到的莫里亚蒂的手下
Every time we deal with one of Moriarty's people,
其手♥机♥都被做过这样的改装
someone's done the same kind of jailbreak on their phone.
我不认为他们的死和黑帮有关
I don't think those deaths are gang-related.
我认为这个人和莫里亚蒂有公开的冲突
I think this man was in open warfare with Moriarty.
他就是你要找的凶手
He's your killer.
等一下
Oh, hold on.
我们手头上只有两部手♥机♥
All that we got is two cell phones.
我们没有任何证据表明那些人
We don't have any proof that those guys
是为莫里亚蒂做事的
were-were working for Moriarty.
不 我们有
Yes, we do.
这跟莫兰和戈特利布的手♥机♥上的加密信息一样
That's the same code on Moran and Gottlieb's phone.
我正好知道怎么破解这个密♥码♥
It's a code that I know how to break.
"B... N... 2... 3"
"B... N... 2... 3"
马其顿太阳
"Macedonian Sun"?
什么意思
What does that mean?
完全不知道
Haven't the foggiest.
但有线索总归是好的
But it's nice to have a handhold.
看 对我来说 事情很简单
See, to me, it seems simple.
我是说 福尔摩斯发现
I mean, Holmes just found out
自己被玩弄了这么多年
he's been manipulated for years.
是个人都会崩溃
Guy's got to be devastated.
还有 他拒绝对枪伤采取药物治疗
Plus, he's refusing medical attention for a gunshot wound?
我是说 我知道他对这个案子执念颇深
I mean, I understand he's invested in the case,
但是纽约警局不做复仇的勾当
but the NYPD doesn't do vendettas.
如果他是我手下的警探 我就不让他参与了
If he was one of my detectives, I'd bench him.
我理解你为什么担心
Look, I understand why you're worried,
但是如果他不能调查艾琳
but if he can't look for Irene,
如果他不得不沉迷在犯下的错误里
if he has to marinate in his mistakes--
我觉得我现在已经够了解他了
I think I know him pretty well by now--
那可能成为唯一会把他推上绝路的事情
that could be the one thing that pushes him over the edge.
如果我觉得他该住手
If I think he needs to stop,
我会告诉你的
I'll tell you.
我知道这是什么意思了
I know what it means.
那条短♥信♥
The message.
马其顿太阳是一艘货船
The Macedonian Sun is a container ship
获准在纽约港和新泽西港
licensed to operate out of Bay 23 North
的北湾23号♥特许经营
at the Port of New York and New Jersey.
那是希腊出口公♥司♥的船队的成员
It is part of a fleet of Hellenic Exporters,
那家公♥司♥的老板是
which is a company owned by...
克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯
Christos Theophilus.
好吧 这名字我听过
Oh, well, I've heard that name.
或许你更熟悉他的绰号♥
Perhaps you remember him best by his nickname...
-独角鲸 -独角鲸
- The Narwhal. - Narwhal.
就像一只头上有角的鲸鱼
Like the whale with a horn on its head?
是的 很对
Yes, precisely.
在上世纪八十年代末九十年代初
Now, during the late '80s, early '90s,
国际刑♥警♥组织相信他就是欧洲最大的
Interpol believed that he was one of Europe's most prolific
船运走私商之一 但是他来去无踪
maritime smugglers, but he was elusive--
他们一直无法证明他是罪犯
they could never, in fact, prove that he was... a criminal.
据大家所说 他不久前退出了走私行业
Now, by all accounts, he dropped out of the smuggling trade
还把自己改造成了一家
some time ago and has since remade himself as the...
国际船运公♥司♥的首脑
the legitimate head of an international shipping conglomerate
还是希腊民族主义慈善团体的记名捐助人
and a noted contributor to Greek nationalist charities.
所以你想知道他是真的改过自新了
So you're wondering if he really remade himself
还是在为莫里亚蒂工作
or if he's working for Moriarty.
他手头上随时都有
He has hundreds of boats
数百艘船航行在世界各地
circumnavigating the globe at any given time.
他可以成为一个非常有力的
He would be a very useful
搭档来安排跨国暗♥杀♥
partner to an international arranger of assassinations.
他能运载人力 军♥火♥
He could move personnel, weaponry
又很少会被察觉
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表