with little chance of detection.
马其顿太阳今晚就应该入港了
Now, the Macedonian Sun is due in port this very evening.
我觉得我们好久
I think it's been a while
没有吃东西了
since a few of us have eaten.
几个街区以外有个餐车
There's a roach coach a couple blocks away.
我要去买♥♥点汉堡 你要点什么吗
I'm gonna get some burgers. You want anything?
咖啡 谢谢
Coffee, please.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我是说 你面对的这些事 很不容易
I mean, all the stuff you're dealing with, it's next level.
考虑到那个女人
You know, to think that that lady
让你心烦意乱 到这种程度
would mess with your head, to this degree...
我知道这一定看起来很奇怪
I know it must seem strange.
但是 实话告诉你
But, uh, tell you the truth...
我已经开始相信长远来说这可能是件好事
I've come to believe it might be a good thing in the long run.
-好事 -是的
- Good thing? - Yeah.
这想法真有趣
Must be some interesting math you're doing.
我之前从没有过死敌
Well, I've never had a nemesis before.
没有这么实力相当的
Not a proper one.
我相当期待
Quite looking forward to it.
我想那一定会让人很兴奋
I imagine it to be tremendously energizing.
船卸完货了
Hey, the ship's unloaded.
我们没看见什么不寻常的
We didn't see anything unusual,
所以我觉得我们也许该回家了
so we were thinking maybe time to go home.
是的 我理解
Yes, I understand.
你们还有自己的生活
There are lives to return to.
我要一个人在这里守夜到天明
I will keep vigil here on my own till morning.
等等 看那边
Hold up. Look at that.
独角鲸本人 等的就是这个
The Narwhal himself. This is it.
不管那艘船为莫里亚蒂带来了什么
Whatever that boat has brought for Moriarty,
那个人是来提货的
that man is here to pick it up.
纽约警局
NYPD!
不准动 不准动
Don't move! Don't move!
这是我的船 你们要干嘛
This is my boat. What are you doing?
你刚刚从船上卸载了一个走私的货箱
You just unloaded a smuggled crate from it.
我想看看里面有什么
I want to see what's inside.
你说莫里亚蒂可能用那艘船
You said Moriarty might be using that boat
来走私军♥火♥或者人力
to smuggle weapons or personnel.
那告诉我这两个是什么
Tell me which one these two are.
我这辈子都没听过莫里亚蒂这个名字
I've never in my life heard the name Moriarty.
独角鲸 别撒谎了
Narwhal, stop lying to us.
我的委托人要求过好几次
You know, my client has asked several times
叫你不要称呼他为"独角鲸"了
that you not refer to him as "Narwhal."
我不知道他为何要介意
I don't know why it bothers him.
他们是可爱的生物 海中的独角兽
They're lovely creatures-- the unicorns of the sea.
我介意是因为那是我以前用过的名字
It bothers me because it's a name from another time.
-我已经改过自新了 -不再是走私商了
- I am not that man. - Not a smuggler?
这个情况真有趣 我们刚刚才抓到
It's an interesting position, considering we just caught you
你走私了两只狐猴来美国
smuggling two lemurs into the country.
好吧 听着 我的女儿 阿勒西亚
Okay, look, my daughter, Alethea--
她很喜欢亲近动物
animals are near and dear to her,
她还嫁了一个一样喜欢动物的人
and she married a man who feels the same way.
他们越来越热衷于环境保护
They've been getting more and more involved in conservation,
而我 我只是一个无法拒绝女儿的人
and me-- I'm just a man who can't say no to his kid.
你是在告诉我那些狐猴是送给你女儿的
You're telling me those lemurs are for your daughter?
那是偷猎来的
They were poached,
而且它们会被拍卖♥♥给
and they were being auctioned off
一个会把它们像旧车一样拆成几块的人
to men who would strip them of parts like an old car.
我的女儿和她的丈夫
My girl and her husband--
他们住在温彻斯特的一个养马场
they live on a horse ranch in Westchester.
他们会好好照顾它们的
They will take good care of them.
所以你是在利用地下渠道偷运濒危物种
So, you're running an underground railroad for endangered species?
你的女儿能证明这些吗
Can your daughter corroborate all this?
她在肯尼亚度假
She is on vacation in Kenya.
但是她的丈夫在这里
But her husband is out there.
他会向你们证明的
He will show you.
好吧 现在去温彻斯特
Well... it's gonna take a while
要花上一段时间
to get out to Westchester this time of day.
我会提前打电♥话♥给当地警♥察♥
I'm gonna call ahead to the local cops,
告诉他们我们要去
let 'em know we're coming.
我想这个电♥话♥你可以在开车的时候打
I assume this is a call you can make while driving.
你要是不换绷带 我们哪儿也不去
We are not going anywhere until we change your bandage.
-华生 -不 就像我昨天说的
- Watson... - No. Like I said yesterday,
只有保证你伤口没事
I'm only going along with this
我才会答应这些
if you let me monitor your wound.
好吧 你在这儿打电♥话♥
Fine. Make your call from here,
我们在车里见
we'll meet you at the car.
谢谢 感激万分呐
Thanks. Appreciate it.
没有感染的迹象 挺好的
Oh, there's no sign of infection, so that's good.
少说话 华生 麻利点
Less talking, Watson, more tending.
好吧 今天疼吗
Okay. What's the pain like today?
还好 甚至都感觉不到
It's fine. It's barely even noticeable.
给我个数字 从一到十
Give me a number-- one to ten.
π
Pi.
是一个数学常数 约等于...
It's a mathematical constant that is approximately equal to...
-三点一四 -三点一四 对
- three point one four. - Three point one four, yes.
如果你的意思是说疼痛程度只有三的话
If you're saying the pain is about three,
我是不会相信的
I don't believe you.
你说过要竭尽全力阻止莫里亚蒂
You said you need all of your faculties to stop Moriarty.
看样子你当时做的还差一点啊
Seems like you're a few short at the moment.
你好
Hello?
乔尼 是我
Hey, Joanie, it's me.
嘿 奥伦
Oh, hey, Oren.
别紧张 我有个坏消息要告诉你
Don't freak out, but I've got some bad news.
妈妈今天早上在商店里摔倒了
Mom slipped and fell in some store this morning.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她没事 就是碰了下头
She's okay. She just bumped her head.
急诊室的医生用妈妈的手♥机♥给我打的电♥话♥
One of the ER doctors used Mom's cell to call me.
但是我这周在巴塞罗那开会
But I'm at a conference in Barcelona this week.
我希望你可以去看看她
I was hoping you could go check on her.
当然
Of course.
她在钱德勒医院
She's at Chandler Memorial.
好的 我到了再给你打电♥话♥
Okay, I will call you once I get there.
谢谢你 乔尼
Thanks, Joanie。
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
你们华生家的女人的高跟鞋呀
You Watson women and your heels.
你妈妈已经六十多岁了
Your mother's in her early 60s.
几年前她就该穿平底鞋了
Should have resigned herself to flats years ago.
-你都听到了 -是的
- You heard all that? - Yup.
虽然我现在身体疼痛
It's not like I'm on any pain medication
但是我的感觉不会迟钝的
that might dull my senses.
如果她没事
Look, if she's okay,
我在一小时后去威斯特彻斯特找你
I will meet you in Westchester in an hour.
我会屏住呼吸等着你
I'll wait with baited breath.
你母亲没事
Your mother is fine.
是我给你兄弟打的电♥话♥
I'm the one who called your brother.
我为我的借口道歉
I apologize for the subterfuge,
但这似乎是最有效的手段
but it seemed the most expedient way
让你从夏洛克身边走开
to get you away from Sherlock.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
想怎样 当然是想有你的陪伴
What... the pleasure of your company, of course.
你不怕我
You're not afraid of me?
因为我太生气
Too angry to be afraid.
也可能是因为我们在拥挤的餐厅里的缘故
Maybe just because we're in a crowded restaurant.
根据我以往的经验
Over the course of my career,
我策划的七起谋杀
I've plotted exactly seven murders
正是在拥挤的餐厅里
that were carried out in crowded restaurants.
在这里杀了你绝非不可能
Killing you here is far from impossible.
只是我不想那么做
It's just not what I want.
为什么我会在这里
Why am I here?
因为他对你很感兴趣
Because he took an interest in you.
我想知道是为什么
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表