Yeah, I kind of doubt you kidnapped her
但从没过问她的名字
and never asked her name.
什么 你们到底想说什么
What? What the hell are you guys talking about?
别浪费时间了 伙计
Hey, don't waste our time, man.
你买♥♥的黄色颜料
The paint you bought-- the yellow paint--
在我们发现艾琳的时候 她正在使用
Irene was using that when we found her.
黄色颜料
Yellow paint?
我是买♥♥了些颜料画笔之类的绘画工具
Okay, I bought some paint and brushes and stuff,
但我不认识这个叫艾琳的人
but I don't know this Irene whoever.
那些是我给艾萨克买♥♥的
I bought that stuff for Isaac.
我弟弟 他是个家庭教师
My brother. He's a tutor.
有一个他的学生需要
One of his kids needed some supplies
这些工具画画
for an art project or something...?
看着他
Stay with him.
慢着 慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, wait.
好了 开门 开门
Okay, open, open.
不许动
Ho!
你受伤了吗
You hit?
叫人进来 叫人进来
Call it in! Call it in!
不 他从后门逃走了
Wait. No, he went out the back!
好了 别动 躺下
All right, just lay down, lay down.
让他们对艾萨克·普罗克特发通缉令
Tell 'em to put out a BOLO for Isaac Proctor.
这兄弟俩里 我们找错人了
We came looking for the wrong brother.
我不知道我弟弟为什么这么做
I don't know why my brother did what he did.
我连他有枪都不知道
I didn't even know he had a gun.
我们在他车♥库♥的柜子里
We found a small arsenal
发现了一个小型武器库
in that locker in his garage.
那里有手♥枪♥ 消音器
He had guns, silencers,
三本署名不同的护照
passports under three different names.
对此我和你一样一头雾水
And I am just as confused about this as you are.
我弟弟是个好人 还很聪明
My brother was the good one. He was the smart one.
在给孩子们做家教之前
Before he was tutoring kids,
他还在研究所工作
he worked in a freakin' think tank.
他提过一个叫莫里亚蒂的人吗
He ever mention a guy named Moriarty?
我们有个高中同学叫莫里·戈登伯格
We went to high school with a guy named Maury Goldberg.
不 是连在一起的 是一个姓
No. It's one name-- a last name.
莫里亚蒂
Moriarty.
艾萨克从没提过他
Isaac never mentioned him.
如果他说过 我一定会交代的
If he did, I would tell you.
我可不想重回监狱 长官
I don't want to go back to prison, man.
抱歉 但我不认识他的脸
I'm sorry. I don't know his face,
他的声音也是
and I don't know his voice.
我不记得他在我被关的时候来过那所房♥子
If he ever came to the house I was in, I don't remember it.
那他的弟弟...
What about his brother...
艾萨克呢
Isaac?
抱歉 我记不清了
I'm sorry. I-I just can't tell.
没关系
It's okay.
能到这来指认 你已经很勇敢了
It's brave of you to just come down.
没其他事的话 我们还是走吧
If that's all there is, I think we'd best be going.
看到他对案情漠不关心 真诡异
It's weird to see him walk away from a case.
别误解 没别的意思 我明白的
I mean, don't-don't get me wrong; I get it.
但还是很奇怪
It's just weird.
那个被枪击的警探怎么样了
Well, how's the detective doing that got shot?
六根肋骨骨折
Six broken ribs,
肺部破裂
punctured lung.
万幸的是 他穿着防弹背心
He's lucky he was wearing his vest.
万幸的是 凶手选择在那朝他开枪
He's lucky the perp decided to shoot him there.
我们发现车♥库♥里的武器都改装过
The weapons we found were modified.
装上了消除器[可致命]
They had suppressors.
这说明艾萨克·普罗克特很专业
Tells me Isaac Proctor is a pro.
如果他想 他可以杀死
He could've killed Muldoon
穆尔登
if he chose to.
现在进展如何
So what now?
我们还在挖掘艾萨克的背景
We keep digging into Isaac's background,
调查他和福尔摩斯红颜知己之间的联♥系♥
see if we can't connect him to Holmes's pal.
对他的通缉令也发出了
In the meantime, his picture's still out there.
目前就这些 但我们会一步一步来
It's not much, but it's where we start.
发了十条消息你才回电♥话♥吗
Ten messages before you call me back?
我必须向莫里亚蒂解释你的情况
I had to explain your situation to Moriarty.
联♥系♥上他要花时间
It took some time to make contact.
-警♥察♥怎么找上你的 -我也不知道
- How did the police find you? - I don't have any idea.
新闻上到处在放我的照片
Look, my face is all over the news--
你们能不能帮我
can you help me or not?
我们当然能
Of course we can.
但有点事要你去跑个腿
But we need you to run an errand.
是有关夏洛克·福尔摩斯的
It involves Sherlock Holmes.
这种时候你还忙这些 说真的吗
You're doing that now? Really?
我们刚做完爱
We've just had sex.
我的大脑充满了各种神经化学物质
My brain is awash with neurochemicals.
伦敦 22个月前
这是个非常困难的案子
This is a particularly vexing case.
"M"
"M." Mm.
我仍不确定他是用什么方法
I still can't determine the method
来选择受害者的
with which he chooses his victims.
但唯一的相似处是
But the only consistency...
他处决他们的方式
is the means by which he executes them.
把他们的尸体像这样吊在三脚架上
He hangs their bodies from a tripod device, like this,
-然后 -放干♥他♥们的血 我记得
- and then... - Drains their blood. I remember. Yeah.
所以这就是我现在的身份吗
Is this all I am now?
你的某个大脑训练设备吗
A piece of exercise equipment for your brain?
你是所有男人梦寐以求的
You're the greatest piece of exercise equipment
最伟大的床上训练设备了
a man could ever hope to throw a leg over.
济慈说的 对吧
That's Keats, right?
你说的对
You're right.
我这样太无礼了
I'm being terribly rude.
是的 但你一般都挺无礼的
Yes, but you're typically quite rude.
我很想知道为什么我没被烦到
I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't bother me.
因为你也很无礼
'Cause you're rude.
我的意思是 你...
Well, I mean, you're...
你很诚实
you're honest.
头脑简单的人常常分不清
Simple minds have always
诚实和无礼的区别
confused great honesty with great rudeness.
我可没力气释放更多的神经化学物质了
You know I'm not releasing any more neurochemicals, right?
这些 这些胎记
these... these birthmarks,
它们看起来跟御夫座的形状
they are... almost exactly the same shape
简直一模一样
as the constellation Auriga.
这是好事还是坏事
Is that a good thing or bad?
这是 我只是
Well, it's... I'm just...
我很惊讶我之前从没注意到
I'm surprised I've never noticed before.
即使这么久了 你对我来说
Even after all this time, you're something of a...
仍然值得探索
blind spot to me.
你的甜言蜜语挺打动人的
You say the sweetest things.
我喜欢我没有洞悉的一切
I like that I don't see everything.
这很少见
It's rare.
而且 我一直想问你
By the way, I've been meaning to ask you, um,
为什么你还没告诉我新作品的事呢
why haven't you told me about your new project?
前几天我们说过鲁宾斯了啊
We talked about the Rubens the other day.
不是 另外的新作品
No. The other new project.
鲁宾斯有着
Well, the Rubens has
一种非常 非常独特的用色方法
a very... very particular palette.
前几次我们见面时 你手上沾了颜料
The last few times we've met, you've had flecks of paint
是与鲁宾斯截然不同的颜色
of very different colors on your hands.
并且 最近几次我来这时
Also, the guest bedroom's been locked
客房♥门都锁着
the last few times I've been here,
让我相信那就是你放新作品的地方
which leads me to believe that is where the new work resides.
所以
So...
是艾琳·艾德勒的原创作品吗
could it be an Irene Adler original?
因为我清楚的记得你说过
'Cause I distinctly remember you saying
在伟大艺术殿堂里 你还无所奉献
that you had absolutely nothing to contribute to the medium.
那是几个月前了
That was months ago.
我现在感觉不一样了
I feel differently now.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表