演绎法的真谛了
of deductive reasoning, Watson.
打扰一下
Excuse me,
我们想找瑞贝卡·埃里森
could you point us in the direction of Rebecca Ellison?
我就是
I'm Rebecca Ellison.
是深色头发 褐色眼睛 长着雀斑那个
Uh, she has dark hair, brown eyes, freckles.
抱歉 我想你把我和我姐妹
I'm sorry. I think you might be confusing me
伊薇特搞混了
with my sister Yvette.
我们是异卵双胞胎
We're fraternal twins, not identical.
她现在不太好
She's, um, she's not well right now.
她在住院呢
She's in the hospital.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Is there something I can help you with?
没事了 谢谢
We're good. Thanks.
有意思吗
Having fun?
你看不出来吗
Can't you tell?
还在想那件案子吧
You're still thinking about the case.
显然伊薇特·埃里森没有杀害麦克马纳斯
Obviously Yvette Ellison didn't kill Casey McManus,
但既然那个邻居能从一推照片里
but given that his neighbor picked her
认出她
out of a photo array,
就证明真正的凶手
it stands to reason that the real killer
和她的外貌极其相似
bears a striking resemblance.
问题是 她是谁
The question is: who is she
她和凯西又有什么瓜葛
and what did she have against Casey?
可能贝尔警探是对的
Well, is it possible that Detective Bell was right
那个邻居说在楼梯看到一个女人
and that the neighbor was lying about seeing the woman
他是在说谎
on the stairs?
前几天我在客厅的衣柜里找到一样东西
Hey, I found something in the hall closet the other day.
是那个拉链面罩吗
Was it the zipper mask?
我发誓我只是替朋友保管的
'Cause I swear I'm just holding that for a friend.
这是一件案子的纪念品
It's a trophy from an old case.
我都忘记了
Forgot I still had it.
随意处理吧
Feel free to bin it.
我知道这是你的
Uh, I-I know it's yours
因为琴弦下面刻着"夏·福尔摩斯"
because it has "S. Holmes" Engraved under the strings.
我以前是会拉 那又怎样
So I used to play. What of it?
我只是觉得这对你的后续康复治疗
Well, I just thought it might be a nice addition
很有帮助
to your post-rehab regimen.
弹奏乐器可以有效地缓解压力
Playing an instrument can relieve a lot of stress.
你认为我有压力
You think I'm stressed?
我觉得你现在手头有很多工作要做
I think... you have a lot on your plate
而且你帮警方做这些事
and you're not going easy on yourself
无法使自己得到放松
with all this work with the police.
我已经不再拉了
I don't play anymore.
阁楼理论
Attic theory.
拉小提琴太费脑子 所以我不玩了
Playing took up too much space in my brain, so I stopped.
根本是一派胡言
That doesn't even make any sense.
你不可能忘记已经知道的事情
You can't unlearn something you already know.
我赌五块钱 是你前男友打来的
Five bucks says it's the ex-boyfriend.
接啊 我等着收钱呢
Answer it. I'm not going anywhere.
我打的不是时候吗
Bad time?
有点
Uh, not great.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
找我有事吗
Um, what's up?
我刚下班 想问问你好不好
I just left work and wanted to see how you were doing.
我很好
I'm fine.
可你刚才不是这么说的
But you said it wasn't a good time.
我只是有点
Well, I'm just kind of in the middle of,
有点 什么声音
you know, something... What...
天呐 你在搞什么
Oh, my God. What the hell?
乔安
Joan?
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? Is everything okay?
泰 我回头再打给你
Uh, Ty, I'm gonna have to call you back.
关于减压 你说得真对
You were right about the stress relief.
有那么一刻
I felt like Jimi Hendrix
我觉得自己就像吉米·亨德里克斯
for a second there.
吉米·亨德里克斯被公认为流行音乐史上最重要的电吉他乐手
你也不至于烧了它吧
You didn't have to do that.
泰 这名字真可笑
Ty, funny name that.
名词 动词 还是国家名
Noun? Verb? Nationality?
TY可做"类型"或者"谢谢你"的缩写 读音像"泰国"
别转移话题
Stop changing subjects.
不要乱动我的东西
Stop mucking with my things.
假如你能对我敞开心扉
I wouldn't have to muck with your things
我才不会动你的东西
if you would open up to me.
我们应该互相了解
We're supposed to learn about each other.
否则这段关系走不下去
That's how companionship works.
晚上好 警监
Good evening, Captain.
有什么我能帮上忙的
How may I help?
你来皇后区找我
Uh, you can meet me in Queens.
又发生了一起枪杀案
There's been another shooting death.
和杀死凯西·麦克马纳斯用的是同一把枪
Looks like the same gun that killed Casey McManus.
既然凯西·麦克马纳斯的邻居
Well, given Casey McManus' neighbor
昨晚已被拘留
has been in custody since last night,
我认为他可以正式洗清嫌疑了
I'd say that officially clears him of the murder,
-你觉得呢 -我啊 我都这么大了
- wouldn't you? - Well, I'm big enough
认个错算什么 但这并不意味着
to admit when I'm wrong. Doesn't mean he didn't lie
他没说谎
about the neighbor he claimed to see.
凶手这次还是坐着开枪
Shooter was seated again.
有什么想法没
Any thoughts to why?
能闻到和上次一样的体香剂味
I smell the same deodorant I smelled at the first scene.
我们都知道凶手闻起来什么味了
So we know what our killer smells like.
只可惜不能对腋窝下全境通缉
Too bad we can't put out an APB on an armpit.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
你是不是说过第一个受害人
You said the first victim suffered
患有角膜营养不良
from corneal dystrophy, didn't you?
是又怎么样
What of it?
这瓶是对症药
This medicine is used to treat it.
-新闻采集车来了 -很好
- News trucks are here. - Perfect.
是你去告诉他们 两个受害者
You want to tell them we got two victims
没有明显联♥系♥ 还是我来
with no discernible link or should I?
警监 事实上 联♥系♥很明显
Actually, Captain, the link is quite discernible.
两位受害者患有同一种罕见的遗传病
Both victims suffered from the same rare genetic disorder:
先天性角膜混浊
clouding of the corneas.
暂时不考虑死者肤色如何
If you ignore skin color for the moment,
请注意
you note the, uh,
她的V型发际和脸的骨架结构
the widow's peak, the bone structure of the face.
你们难道不觉得他们长得有点像吗
You tell me they don't look the least bit familiar.
两个受害人绝不是有联♥系♥这么简单
Casey McManus and this woman were more than just linked.
他们是血亲
They were brother and sister.
如你所说 两人是有血缘关系
You were right about the two victims being related.
DNA显示他们是半同源的
DNA test showed that they were half-siblings.
不知这个有没有用
Uh, for what it's worth,
这里的遗传特征显示
the genetic traits here suggest that
他们是同父异母
the parent they had in common was the father.
对 法医也这么说
Yeah, our ME said the same thing,
但根据笔录
but according to interviews
两人的朋友和家人证明
with the friends and family members,
这两人并不知道对方的存在
neither knew the other one existed.
凯西·麦克马纳斯是私生子
Casey McManus' Mom had him out of wedlock.
他的母亲从未提过他的生父
She never told him who his real Dad was.
安娜·韦伯斯特也是如此
Ditto for Anna Webster.
他们还以为
Far as they knew,
自己是独生子女
they were only children.
两人都不知道生父是谁
Both shared a mystery dad.
还在同一天被杀
Both were murdered within a day of each other.
显然不是巧合
Obviously not a coincidence.
你是不是觉得
Do you think maybe
-他们的父亲可能就是凶手 -不
- he was the one who killed them? - No.
我仍然认为凶手是个女人
I still think the killer's a woman.
但找出父亲
But identifying Dad
也许能帮我们尽快找到凶手
might get us closer to identifying her.
两位母亲肯定能帮得上忙
Surely the victims' mothers can help on that front.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表