Hi.
我还活着吗
Am I alive?
是的 你还活着
Yes. You are alive,
而且你还会活很久很久
and you are going to live for a long, long time.
孔蒂夫人
Mrs. Conte.
谢谢
Thank you?
那个人是谁
Who was that?
他是芝加哥最棒的心胸科医生
He is the best CT surgeon in Chicago.
卡罗尔 你做得很好
Hey, Carol. You did great.
小娜 能跟你谈谈吗
Nat, can I see you a sec?
好的
Sure.
妈妈 我马上回来
Mom, I'll be right back, okay?
好
Okay.
-是威尔的事情 -他怎么了
- It's about Will. - What about him?
古德温解雇了你
Goodwin fired you?
你别管了 小娜
Just let it go, Nat.
就因为我母亲的药吗
Because of my mom's pills?
威尔 你是不是告诉她药是你拿的
Will, did you tell her you took them?
-回答我 -我必须这么说
- Answer me! - I had to.
为什么
Why?
因为这关乎一切 我们经历的一切
It's everything, everything we've been through,
我们为对方做过的一切
everything we've been to each other.
我还能怎么办
What else could I do?
告诉她真♥相♥
Tell the truth.
不了 我觉得改变一下对我也有好处
No, I think a change will do me good.
不行 威尔 抱歉 我不能让你这么做
No, Will, I'm sorry. I cannot let you do this.
小娜 我真的没事
Nat, I'm okay. Really.
威尔 求你不要这样
Will, please don't do this.
都结束了 小娜
It's done, Nat, so...
结束了
it's done.
能聊聊吗
You up for a little visit?
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
没事 你好好躺着
No, no, please don't.
今早看到你中弹的时候
You know, when I saw you get shot this morning,
我立刻想到了"仇恨犯罪"
I immediately thought, "Hate crime,"
后来我才知道不是这样的
and I've since learned that wasn't the case.
是的
No.
但是我当时确实是这么想的
But that's exactly where my mind went.
这一年太难熬了
This has been a difficult year,
所有的疯狂和心痛
the madness, the heartache.
我必须承认 崔医生
I have to admit, Dr. Choi,
我有点撑不住了
I'm a little bit shell-shocked.
我知道
I know.
你肯定知道
Yeah. I'm sure you do.
你好好休息吧
Well, I'll let you rest.
你需要好好疗伤
You need to heal.
我们都需要
We all do.
-古德温女士 -怎么了
- Ms. Goodwin? - Mm-hmm.
我现在受伤了 但是我想重新振作
I may be down, but I want to get back up.
我期待着 崔医生
I'm counting on that, Dr. Choi.
我期待着
I'm counting on that.
-古德温女士 -怎么了
- Ms. Goodwin? - Yeah.
你必须恢复霍斯特德医生的工作
You have got to reinstate Dr. Halstead.
曼宁医生 我知道你们关系很好
Dr. Manning, I realize that you two are close...
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
是我为了我妈妈的病偷了试用的药物
I was the one who stole the trial meds for my mom.
是我害得试验取消 不是威尔的错
I am the reason the trial was canceled, not Will.
他那么说是为了保护我
He said that to protect me.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表