I don't even know what to say.
没人能发现这件事
No one else can find out about this.
-你明白吗 -明白
- You understand? - Yeah.
尼尔 你好吗
Neil, how you doing?
尼尔 这是我的同事崔医生
Neil, this is my colleague, Dr. Choi.
你好 尼尔
Hey, Neil.
我想讨论一下今天发生的事
I'd like to discuss what happened today.
红色药片当时起效了
It was working, the red pill.
我终于可以体验到现实世界了
I was finally gonna be able to experience reality,
一个不会总是想操纵我的世界
a world that's not constantly trying to manipulate me,
然后你们这些所谓的医生
and then you so-called doctors,
把它夺走了
you took that away.
你能告诉我们更多吗
Can you tell us more about that?
你还装作不知道
Like you don't already know.
实际上 我们在努力
Well, you know, we're actually trying
想要详细地了解今天下午
to get a better picture of what happened this afternoon
阿彻医生来看你的时候发生的事情
when Dr. Archer checked in on you.
你能告诉我们你还记得什么吗
Can you walk us through that-what you remember, anyway?
他切开了我 给我重新布线
He cut me open and rewired my circuitry,
这样我就永远无法断开虚拟世界
so that I'll never be able to unplug from the simulation.
即使我能再拿到一颗红色药片
Even if I could get another red pill,
都没用了 好吗
it doesn't matter, okay?
我永远都被困在这里了
I'm stuck here forever!
伙计 我们会尽快让你离开这里 好吗
Buddy, we're gonna get you out of here as soon as possible, okay?
这可怜的家伙不算是最可靠的证人
Not necessarily the most reliable witness, poor guy.
-没错 但至少他还活着 -是
- No, but at least he's alive. - Yeah.
无论如何 我要去和迪恩谈谈
In any case, I'm gonna go have a talk with Dean.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
-马上回来 -卡萝尔
- Be right back. - Hey, Carol.
我在手术时间表上看到了
Hey, so I saw on the surgery schedule
要摘掉卡萝尔的左心室辅助装置
that they're removing Carol's LVAD?
那东西实际上给她带来了麻烦
It was actually causing her problems,
现在调低了 她就好起来了
but they lowered it, and she got better.
她的心脏病那么严重
Wow, with her level of heart disease,
从没见过这种情况
never seen that.
你之前是想告诉我这个吗
Is this what you wanted to tell me?
是的 我只是...
Yeah, I just--
我害怕你会对此怎么想
I was afraid of how you'd take it, you know?
我不想让你觉得要负责什么的
I didn't want you to feel responsible or anything.
不 我明白
No, I get it.
很好
Good.
我该回去了
Well, I should get back in there,
但明天见 好吗
but I'll see you tomorrow, okay?
当然
Sure.
凡妮莎
Vanessa, hey.
好消息 我和崔医生谈过了
Good news, I spoke to Dr. Choi.
他现在知道了发生的一切都是我的错
He realizes now that what happened was entirely my fault.
他还告诉我他很欣赏你的技术
In fact, he told me that he admired your handiwork.
说你插的胸管位置很准
Said that your chest tube was placed spot-on.
相信我 不出意外的话
So trust me, if nothing else,
他现在会记得你是谁了
he's gonna remember who you are now.
你应该对今天的事感觉开心的
Hey, you should feel good about today.
如果你没有告诉我被羞辱
Look, I'd really appreciate it if you didn't tell me
还该高兴 我会很感激你的
how I should feel about being humiliated.
对不起 那不是我的本意
I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
你知道吗
You know what?
我在这里的接下来几周
While I'm here these next few weeks,
请你不要来烦我
I'd just prefer if you left me alone.
-凡妮莎 我... -麦基
- Vanessa, I-- - Maggie.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
是 我刚和医学生凡妮莎·泰勒谈了
Yes, I was just talking to student doctor Vanessa Taylor, and--
今天早上我见到她的时候
You know, I should've known
我就该料到的
when I saw her this morning.
她是你女儿
She's your daughter.
她不知道 对吗
She doesn't know, does she?
没错 我也不打算告诉她 所以...
No, and I don't intend to tell her, so--
麦基
Oh, Maggie.
如果这三周变成了持续
What happens if these three weeks turn into
你怎么办
something more permanent?
如果她被录取了呢
What if she's accepted?
我会处理好的
I'll manage it.
我告诉你 这不是问题
I'm telling you, this is not gonna be a problem.
在我看来 已经是了
Looks to me like it already is.
对不起
Sorry.
我的人品受到了质疑
My character was being called into question,
我反应过度了
and I overreacted,
我让自己的情绪占据了上风
and I let my emotions get the best of me.
你骗他做手术了吗
Did you snow him to force him into surgery?
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
不 真的 我为什么要拿我的工作和事业冒险呢
No, no, really, why would I risk my job and my career for that?
-我为什么要这么做呢 -我不知道 迪恩
- Why would I do that? - I don't know, Dean.
但考虑到今天发生的事 我...
But given the circumstances that happened today, I...
似乎确实有可能
it certainly seems plausible.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你想让我告诉你 我晚上睡不着
You want me to tell you that I can't sleep nights,
我总是过度紧张
and I'm always looking over my shoulder.
多年来都是这样的
That's the way it's been for years.
-你想听我这么说吗 -当然不是
- Is that what you want to hear? - Of course not.
我希望你没事
I want you to be okay.
一想到要去检查是怎么回事
The idea of looking at what happened over there,
放在显微镜下观察...
putting that under a microscope...
不可能
no way.
我不会那么做的 我太怕了
I'm not doing that. That scares the hell out of me.
所以我一直催你
That's why I keep pushing you
去和精神科专家谈谈
to talk to a psychiatric professional--
如果不想找查尔斯医生 那就换个人
If not Dr. Charles, then someone else.
-好 我会的 我会的 -我说真的 伙计
- Yeah, I will, I will. - I'm serious, man.
我向你保证 我会的
I promise you, I will.
我保证
Promise.
迪恩 如果你想继续在这里工作
Dean, if you want to keep working here,
你必须处理好你的问题
you have to deal with your issues.
芝加哥医疗中心
吗♥啡♥
吗♥啡♥
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表