I hear you and will, uh,
我会考虑采纳的
will take that under advisement.
麦基 护士站改革的事进展如何
Mags, where are we on those changes to the nursing room team?
伊森 我们不够人手 我尽力了
Ethan, we're short-staffed. I'm doing what I can.
其他护士也尽力了
The other nurses, too.
是本来电
It's Ben.
-给我两分钟 -好的
- Give me two minutes? - Yeah.
把改革这事落实了 好吧
Just get the changes done, okay?
没问题
Yeah.
宝贝 怎么了
Hey, babe. What's up?
奥吉不太舒服 他有点发烧
Auggie's not feeling so hot. Temp's a little high.
他没有吐 但看着快了
He hasn't thrown up, but feels like he might.
-他精神如何 -不好
- How's his energy? - Low.
他甚至连玩"我的世界"都提不起劲
Doesn't even have enough strength for "Minecraft."
这可不是好迹象
That's a red flag.
-你能让他接电♥话♥吗 -好的
- Can you put him on? - Sure.
小家伙
Hey, little man.
对不起打扰你上班了
Sorry for bothering you at work.
你不需要道歉
There's nothing to apologize for.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
你能再往手♥机♥前凑点
Can you lean in real close to the phone
看着镜头好让我能看到你的眼睛吗
and look into the lens so I can see your eyes?
好了 谢了 宝贝 你可以回去休息了
Okay. Thanks, honey. You can go back to resting.
你怎么看
So what do you think?
得带他给娜塔莉看看
Natalie needs to take a look.
好的 我带他来
Okay. I'll bring him in.
好的
Yeah.
是时候了吗
Are we there?
我希望不是
I hope not.
急性心衰的最优解
心脏指标好转率
-你的试验有成效了吗 -目前是的
- You've been seeing results? - So far, yes.
测试样本还很少
Study's still small,
但得到的数据是正向反馈的
but the data has been very encouraging.
所有试验初期都这样
It always is in the early phases.
但无疾而终的心衰的临床试验我见多了
But I've seen a lot of heart failure trials come and go.
-这次试验是认真的吗 -我希望如此
- Is this the real deal? - I hope so.
昨天 我接诊了急诊室的一位病人
Yesterday, I treated a woman in the ED.
剧烈心梗
Massive MI.
她现在带着呼吸机 转移到了芝加哥中♥央♥大学
She's now on a vent in the CCU
病情不太好
and the odds are not on her side.
但是如果这个口服肌力剂有效的话
But if this oral inotrope works,
其他人或许不用再经历她所经历的痛苦
what happened to her may not have to happen to anyone else.
好吧
Okay.
你说服我了
Sold.
我加入
I'm in.
太好了
Wonderful.
谢谢你 梅菲尔德医生
Thank you, Dr. Mayfield.
你的病人一定会对研究有所帮助
Your patients will really help the study.
对你的医院也有好处
That's great for your hospital.
现在来谈谈我的分成
Now let's discuss mine.
百分之三十怎么样
How's 30% sound?
抱歉 百分之三十什么
Sorry. Uh, 30% of what?
你病人的报名费
Your patient enrollment fee.
-要回扣吗 -这个词多难听
- A kickback? - That's a harsh word.
倒不如说是礼尚往来
I prefer we call it quid pro quo.
叫什么都无所谓
Well, call it whatever you want.
这是不道德的
It's unethical.
我做不到
I can't do it.
那我就帮不了你了
I'm afraid I can't help you.
我是加纳利镇人
Look, I'm from Canaryville.
我知道礼尚往来的道理
I get that one hand washes the other,
但是那适用于邻里间的相处
but that's neighborhood politics.
但这是科学
This is science.
这里不是芝加哥医院 霍斯特德医生
Yeah, this isn't Chicago Med, Dr. Halstead.
我们没有大学科研背景 也没有华尔街
There's no university backing or Wall Street investment
或亿万富翁的捐助
or billionaire benefactors.
我不能免费把病人借给你
I cannot afford to give away patients for free.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
祝你实验顺利
Good luck with your trial.
打扰了 梅菲尔德医生
Appreciate your time, Dr. Mayfield.
古德温女士 我把风险都跟伊莎贝拉说过了
Ms. Goodwin, I've discussed all the risks with Isabella.
她想让我们继续手术
She wants to proceed with surgery
我有自信手术可以成功
and I'm confident I can do it.
这不是你的能力问题 马塞尔医生
This isn't about your ability, Dr. Marcel,
最重要的是伊莎贝拉的癌症病情
it's about the state of Isabella's cancer.
吉伦医生是肿瘤科的主管
Dr. Gillen is the head of Oncology.
我不会否认她的诊断
I will not override her decision.
古德温女士
Ms. Goodwin,
如果不能切除部分肿瘤
without being able to resect part of the tumor,
化疗是不会生效的
the chemo won't work.
拜托了
Please.
因为她保护了她的家人 我们现在才能站在这
We are where we are because she was protecting her family.
她需要我们的帮助
She deserves our help.
这个病毒
This virus...
它不仅会害死人类
not only is it still killing people,
还迫使成百上千像伊莎贝拉这样的人
but it's forced thousands of others like Isabella
延误甚至干扰他们的治疗
to delay or even interrupt treatment.
不只是癌症 还有其他慢性疾病
Not just cancer, but all chronic illnesses.
我希望我可以帮助每一位病人
Look, I wish I could help every patient.
但是现实是
But the honest reality is
有些病人我们救不了
some won't be able to be saved.
现在全世界都糟透了 古德温女士
World kinda sucks right now, Ms. Goodwin.
是的
Yes, it does.
是的
Yes, it does.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们给梅奥诊所和纪念斯隆-凯特琳癌症中心打电♥话♥
We'll call over to the Mayo Clinic, Sloan Kettering,
-看看他们能不能做手术 -好的 值得一试
- see if they'll do the surgery. - Yeah, worth a try.
-我要把情况告诉伊莎贝拉 -我跟你一起去
- I'm gonna fill in Isabella. - Oh, I'll come with you.
如果你不介意的话 我想自己去
Oh, actually if you don't mind, I'd like to do it alone.
我劝她做手术
I sold her on this surgery.
也该是我告诉她我的失误
It's up to me to tell her I spoke too soon.
-好吧 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
没事
Yeah.
慢点拔♥出♥来♥
Pull slowly and evenly.
我很慢了
I am.
没有碎片吗
No fragments?
没有 很干净
No. All clear.
好了 继续吧
Okay. We can move on.
-慢点 -我在止血
- Easy. - I'm controlling the bleeders.
不 你是在灼烧我健康的组织
No, you're frying healthy tissue.
行 我叫整形科来 让他们来接手
All right, I'm calling Plastics, they'll finish up.
别啊 我们马上就能结束了
No, look. We're almost done.
我可没有精力跟别人再磨合一遍
I don't have the energy to start over with someone new.
那就让我好好干活
Then please let me do my job.
你还是用可吸收缝合线吧
Rather you'd use absorbable sutures.
帮我从那边的推车上拿三号♥薇乔缝线
Can you grab 3-0 absorbable Vicryl sutures off the cart?
用单乔可线 别用薇乔缝线
Actually, Monocryl ones instead of Vicryl.
急诊室里没有那种缝线
We don't have that in the ED.
我只能打电♥话♥给手术室 让他们送下来
I'd have to call OR, have them sent down.
-我只是想好好缝合伤口 -我也是
- I just want it done right. - Me, too.
但是质疑我的每一步
But second-guessing every move I make
不会让你伤口愈合
isn't gonna get us there.
行吧 那就薇乔缝线吧
Fine. Vicryl will do.
好的
Yeah.
让我看看
All right, let's see.
好的
Okay.
抱歉 奥基
I'm sorry, Auggie.
我知道我们拿针扎了你好多次
I know that we're doing a lot of poking around.
没事的
It's okay.
我相信你
I trust you.
-我和曼宁医生聊一下好吗 -好的
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表