我今早不该强行让你离开
Look, uh, i shouldn't have forced you to leave this morning.
但是其实
But honestly,
我很害怕 而且感觉
I was scared and feeling...
很无助
really exposed.
我明白 我没能帮到你
Yeah, I'm sure I didn't help coming in,
我想解决这一切 只是
trying to take charge. It's just that, uh,
我见到你受伤害的时候
when I saw you hurt,
想要好好照顾你
I wanted to take care of you.
我又切换到了丈夫的角色
I went into husband mode.
但我知道我不再是你的丈夫的
But I know that's not my role anymore.
但是
Oh, no, but...
你是我的朋友
you're my friend.
很好的朋友
A good friend.
你已经证明了这一点
And you've more than proven that.
我会一直在你身边 莎伦
I'm always gonna show up for you, Sharon.
不管我们之间是什么名分
Doesn't-- doesn't matter our title.
我们的关系不是名分能定义的
Goes deeper than that.
-我们是家人 -是的
- We're family. - Yes.
那个男孩 杰克
You know, that, um, that boy Jake is--
正在做手术
is in surgery.
是个风险很大的手术
It's a risky operation.
不管是什么结果 我都在
Whatever happens, I'm here.
谢谢
Thank you.
查尔斯医生
Hey, Dr. Charles,
阿彻医生来找过你吗
did Dr. Archer ever reach out to you?
没有啊
No, he didn't.
怎么了 他需要咨♥询♥吗
Why, he looking for a consult or something?
不是 其实我比较担心他
No, it's actually him I'm concerned about.
他刚来 还有一点
He's having a hard time settling in or--
不太适应
A bit.
我觉得他现在
Listen, I think he's holding on to
肩上的负担特别重
some really heavy baggage.
跟我之前的处境一样
Some of the same stuff I was dealing with.
但是他又很孤僻
And he's self-isolated.
我怕他没有
I'm worried he doesn't have anyone in his life
可以让他倾诉的朋友
he can open up to, you know?
我明白了
Got it.
好的 伙计
Okay, buddy. Well, um...
我知道了 谢谢你的提醒
message received. Thanks for the heads-up.
谢了
Thanks.
我看到你的消息了
Hey, I got your text.
怎么了
What's going on?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
有些事情不对劲
Something's off.
你说你并没有因为你妈妈的事情
I mean, you say you don't blame me
-生我的气 -是啊
- for your mom. - I don't.
但是很明显 你不想要我的帮忙
But it's clear you don't want my help.
至少 你不再相信我的直觉
Or at the very least, you no longer trust my instincts.
我发誓我没有
I swear it's not that.
那是怎样
Then what is it?
我对你开诚布公 小娜
I've been open with you, Nat.
-我什么都跟你说了 -是的
- I've shared a lot. - You have.
我很久没跟别人这么掏心掏肺了
More than I've shared with anyone in a very long time.
但是这种信任必须是双向的
It's got to be a two-way street.
克罗特 我向你保证 这不是你的问题
Crockett, I promise, it is not you.
夹在我妈妈 欧文和工作之间
Between my mom, Owen, and work,
我已经没有任何精力再去想别的了
I don't have the bandwidth for anything else.
我无法再去顾虑其他人的感受
To worry about anyone else's feelings.
-我不是让你...-抱歉
- Hey, I'm not asking you to-- - Whoa, whoa, I'm sorry.
我现在不行
I can't do this right now.
我 我需要一点空间
Okay? I just-- I need some space.
-麦基 -怎么了
- Maggie. - Yeah?
我想谢谢你今天早上
I just want to thank you again for offering
代表加夫尼对实习生的发言
to rep Gaffney at the residency fair this morning.
我们已经收到了一些申请
Already have several applications.
这么快
That was fast.
我们现在只审核了第一位申请人
Only made it through reviewing the first applicant.
但其实 她邮件中提到
But actually, she mentioned in her email that
她早上和你聊过
she spoke to you this morning?
你记得她的名字吗
Do you remember her name?
凡妮莎什么的
Um, Vanessa something.
对 凡妮莎·泰勒
Right, Vanessa Taylor.
对 你对她印象如何
Yeah, what was your impression of her?
不错的候选人
Good candidate.
在班里名列前茅
Top of her class,
已经在《美国医学会杂♥志♥》发过论文
already published in JAMA.
招她来应该很不错
It'd be... great to get her.
是啊 确实不错
Yeah, impressive.
-我会记得的 -好
- I'll keep that in mind. - Yeah.
好
Right.
塞克斯顿护士
Nurse Sexton.
你还想要我帮忙联♥系♥梅林达吗
Uh, do you still want me to reach out to Melinda?
波特学院的护理学院院长
The head of the nursing school at Porter?
对
Oh, right. Um...
还有 抱歉我们之前有些误会
And also, I'm sorry about our misunderstanding earlier.
我很乐意帮你打这个电♥话♥
I'd be happy to make a call.
我甚至会帮你写一封热情洋溢的推荐信
For you, hell, I'll even write you a glowing recommendation.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
-有需要我会和你说 -好 有需要尽管提
- I'll let you know. - Yeah, please do.
好 晚安
Okay. Goodnight.
晚安
Night.
迪恩 问个问题
Oh, Dean. Quick question for you.
好的
Yeah, sure.
你入职的时候 他们给你发欢迎礼包了吗
Did they give you a welcome packet when you started?
应该有吧
Uh, yeah, I think so.
在大流行期间 行政为所有急诊室人员
Admin is mandating these little mental health check-ins, you know,
强制安排了一些小小的心理健康检查
for all ED personnel during the pandemic.
好的
Yeah, sure.
简单的随便谈谈 不会记录
Quick, informal, completely off the record.
他们唯一在乎的就是你来 所以
The only thing they really care about is that you show up, so,
我们约一个会比较好
uh, it'd be great if we'd get that on the books.
好的 我会看下日程 明天打给你
Sure, I'll check my calendar and I'll call you tomorrow.
-太好了 谢谢 -不客气
- Fantastic, thanks. - Yeah, sure.
小娜 告诉你
Hey, Nat. Hey, you should know,
我刚给依兰·沃特金斯安排住院
I just admitted Elaine Watkins.
发烧更厉害了 白细胞指数也升高
Fever's worsening and her white count's up.
所以他们今天一早就会手术
So they're gonna operate first thing in the morning.
很遗憾 鼻胃管没有用
Too bad the NG tube didn't do the trick
手术才是正确的选择
but surgery was the right call.
是的 克罗特也是这么想的
Yeah, that was Crockett's thinking too.
-晚安 -晚安
- Well, goodnight. - Night.
对了
Oh, hey, um...
监控怎么样
whatever happened with security?
厄尔给你把视频找出来了吗
Was Earl able to pull video for you?
很遗憾 没找到
Dead-end, unfortunately.
他们每隔72小时删除一次监控
They delete footage every 72 hours.
很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
晚安
Night.
谢谢
Thanks.
差点忘了
Almost forgot.
你看到的那个试验病人叫什么名字
What was the name of that trial patient you saw?
干咳的那个
With the dry cough?
我要正确记录在试验档案里
I want to properly record it in their trial folder.
想要尽量掌握情况
Just trying to stay on top of things moving forward.
糟糕 我...
Shoot, I--I--pfft.
我一时想不起来
I cannot remember off the top of my head.
上周我看了太多病人了
I saw so many patients last week.
-是啊 -不过
- Yeah, of course. - But you know what?
我可以明天查一下
I can look into it tomorrow.
现在我要回家去陪我妈妈了 所以
Right now, I have to get home to Mom, so.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表