I don't know if you got my last message,
我觉得我们最好还是
but I just think it would be a really good idea
把谈话继续下去
for us to continue our conversation.
希望你回我电♥话♥
So I hope you call me back,
至少让我知道你没什么事
at least to let me know that you're doing okay.
就这样
Okay.
请进
Come in.
你好
Hello.
快结束了
Almost done, huh?
是啊
Yes.
挺好的
Good.
我们从来没有测试过这个药和丙肝之间的
We never ended up looking at interactions
相互作用 对吧
with Hepatitis C, did we?
当然没有
Of course not.
你知道的 我们排除了所有肝炎患者
You know we screen all Hep-positive patients out.
对
Right.
但是 如果我们能知道
Though, if we knew
丙肝是这种药明确的禁忌症
there was a definite contraindication with Hep C,
这肯定是好事 对吧
that would be good to know, right?
应该是吧
I suppose.
你为什么提起这个
Why are you bringing this up?
有一个病人
There is a patient
在服用这种药 她没有经过审核
who's on the drug who was not screened.
协议条款被这人蒙混过去了吗
Did they slip through protocols?
不是说她蒙混过关
No, it's not that she slipped through,
而是她不是试验对象的一员
it's that she's not part of the trial.
你是在说
Are you telling me...
试验外的病人拿到了我们的药
our drug went to an outside patient?
威尔 这严重违反了协议
Will, this is a massive breach of protocol.
-是谁做的 -重要的是
- Who did this? - Well, what's important
这个病人的情况非常严重
is that a very sick woman--
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead,
是谁把实验中的药物给了未授权的患者
who gave an unauthorized patient our trial drug?
是我
Me. I did.
为什么 我不敢相信
Why--I can't believe you.
你发誓你不会再这么做了
You swore you would never do anything like this again.
塞布丽娜 这个患者已经别无选择
Sabeena, the patient was out of options--
不要解释了
Stop making excuses!
我这么信任你
I trusted you.
你却这样欺骗我
And you betray me like this.
那个患者是谁
Who is the patient?
她是娜塔莉的母亲
She's Natalie's mother.
怪不得呢 是吧
That explains it all, doesn't it?
你知不知道自己可能造成试验终止
You realize you have quite possibly compromised the trial...
更不用说你的职业生涯也可能完蛋
Not to mention your career.
你走吧
You can leave.
好的
Okay.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
为什么巴顿先生还没有接受体外膜肺氧合
Why isn't Mr. Barton on ECMO?
我约了一个肺部捐献人洗液的检测
I ordered a culture of the lung donor's washings
让体外膜肺氧合部门推迟
and told the ECMO tech to hold off just--
这个人快死了 我们必须争分夺秒
That man in there is dying, and every moment counts.
我知道 我刚接到实验室的电♥话♥
I know, but I just heard back from the lab--
艾普尔 你因为自己在X光上
April, for you to ignore me
看到的某些东西就质疑我的决定
because of something you think you saw in an x-ray
这是绝对不可原谅的
is absolutely inexcusable.
马塞尔医生 结果是阳性的
Dr. Marcel, it's positive.
肺部确实有新冠肺炎的痕迹
They were traces of COVID DNA in the lungs.
我患新冠了吗
I have COVID?
没有 你没有新冠
No, you do not have COVID.
但是你移植的肺部
The lungs you were given
感染了新冠肺炎
had been infected with COVID.
即使在捐赠者没检测出新冠的情况下吗
Even though the donor tested negative?
他肯定已经痊愈了
He must've already recovered
但是在痊愈之前
but not before the virus
病毒已经对他的肺部造成了大范围的损伤
caused widespread microscopic damage to his lungs.
这些在移植的过程中都检测不到
None of which was visible at the time of the transplant.
但是一次肺炎都会造成巨大影响
But it made them very susceptible to pneumonia.
所以这并不是任何人的责任
So this wasn't anybody's fault.
只是运气不好
Just bad luck.
是的 但好消息是
It was, but the good news is
马塞尔医生可以救下其中一个肺部
Dr. Marcel might be able to save one of the lungs.
但是这个手术风险很大
But this will be a very risky surgery,
即使如此 我也不敢确认
and even then, I won't know until I'm in there
你是不是拥有功能完备
whether you'll have enough functional lung
足够生存的肺部
left to survive.
我可能会死吗
I could die?
是的
Yes, you could.
如果你不想让我做手术
So if you'd rather me not perform the surgery,
我可以让你去做体外膜肺氧合
I can get you on ECMO,
然后我们再去帮你找新的健康的肺部
and we can start looking for a new set of lungs.
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
詹姆斯
James...
我相信你
I trust you.
好的
Okay.
我们现在就开始准备
Then we're gonna get you up there right now.
好吗
All right?
现在引流管
Right now the drain
抑制血压不再上涨
is keeping the pressure from building up,
但是她以后也就只能这样了
but she can only stay on like this for so long.
是几天吗 还是几周
Well, are we talking days, weeks?
影响的因素有很多
Depends on several factors,
要看肿瘤会不会继续生长
whether the tumor continues to grow,
或者血液能不能冲破血栓
or whether the bleed breaks through the clot.
但是她最终还是需要做手术的
But she will eventually need the surgery.
所以我...
So I--
让我跟他谈谈 好吗
Give me a minute with her, okay?
你好啊
Hey.
我现在不需要说教
I don't need another lecture right now.
我知道你觉得我是在犯傻
I know you think I'm being stupid.
你在开玩笑嘛
Aw, come on. You kidding me?
有时候 害怕才是
Sometimes being scared
一个人最聪明的举动
is just about the smartest thing a person can be.
听着 我之前在伊♥拉♥克♥做医生
Listen, I was a doctor in Iraq, all right?
然后
And uh,
我们当时在一个相对和平的小镇上
we were in a town that was considered friendly.
我当时就站在街道的正中♥央♥
All right, I'm just standing there in the middle of the street,
突然我们受到了袭击
and all of a sudden we start taking fire.
炮火从四面八方袭来
It seemed it was coming from every direction.
我立刻就被击中了
And right off the bat, I'm hit, all right?
左大腿 血流如注
Left thigh, blood pouring out of everywhere.
我迅速跑到了一处楼梯井里
And so I hightailed it to some stairwell. All right?
那里很隐蔽 非常安静
It was hidden, it was relatively quiet,
我只想在那里静静待着
and all I wanted to do was just sit there
等待停火
and wait for the shooting to stop.
我止不了血
I couldn't stop the bleeding.
试过 但没用
Tried, couldn't stop it.
过了一会 我开始感觉到头昏
After a while, I start feeling woozy,
身体开始变冷
started getting cold.
我知道
And I knew...
我可能要死在那里了
that I was gonna die right there.
我只能听到墙的对面
All I could hear on the other side of that wall
正在交火
was shooting, right?
不知哪里来的力气
So somehow,
我强迫自己从那里跑开
I just force myself to run out of there,
直接跑进了炮火中
run right through the middle of that firefight.
我跑啊跑啊
I'm running and running and...
奇迹降临了 我活下来了
Somehow, by some miracle, I made it.
离开那个楼梯井是我做过最艰难的决定
Leaving that stairwell was the hardest thing I ever had to do.
但是这也是为了自救
But it was what I needed to do
必须做出的决定
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表