- Oh, come on. - Okay, just turn it off.
科恩博士要恢复了 你高兴吧
So look, you'll be happy to hear that Dr. Cohen's coming out of it.
-很好 -是啊
- Good. - Yeah.
伙计 到底怎么回事
Buddy. What the hell?
好吧
Okay.
我意识到了我不该在手术后这么快就回来
I realize I shouldn't have come back so soon after my operation.
你为什么要这么做
Why do you think you did that?
我是急诊室主任
I'm the chief of the ED.
我有更重大的责任
I have a greater responsibility.
你已经说过了 我是说
You've talked about that. I mean,
你到底是什么意思
what exactly does that mean?
我必须比任何人都更努力
I have to work harder than anyone.
有意思 科恩博士刚才也这么说
It's funny. Dr. Cohen was just saying exactly the same thing.
对他而言 是为了证明
In his case, it was about proving
他比他的前辈更优秀
that he was better than his predecessor.
-我不是科恩博士 -你当然不是
- I'm not Dr. Cohen. - Of course, you're not.
但这不是很奇怪吗
But I mean, isn't that something?
这个人 尽管他很成功 很有成就
I mean, this guy, what's really driving him,
但真正驱使他的
despite all of his success, all of his achievements,
是他觉得自己不称职
is that he just-- he didn't feel like he measured up.
所以你只是在分享对一位病人的观察结果吗
So you're just sharing an observation about a patient?
是
Yeah.
讽刺的是
Here's the ironic part.
通常是行业内最优秀的人
It's often the people who are the very best
觉得自己最不称职
at what they do who feel the most inadequate.
你需要的东西都有了吗
Look, you have everything you need?
你喜欢的口味的果冻
The right flavor Jell-O?
-不需要了 -好吧
- I'm good. - Okay.
我晚点回来看你
I'll check back on you.
谢谢你 查尔斯医生
Thanks, Dr. Charles.
别客气
Any time.
我明天一早就回来
I'll be back first thing tomorrow.
好
Okay.
要给你带早饭吗
Bring you breakfast?
我在这里买♥♥就行
I'll get something here.
是古德温
It's Goodwin.
她想让我们去办公室见她
She wants to see us in her office.
现在吗
Now.
是啊
Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
你们最近没确认过
You haven't checked Auggie's
奥吉的遗传测试结果吧
Heredity and Me site recently, have you?
都获得移植机会了
I mean, once we got the transplant,
-没必要了吧 -为什么
- we didn't see the need. - Why?
他在加州有个哥哥
Turns out he has a brother in California.
-哥哥 -他叫基尚
- A brother? - His name is Keshawn.
比他大四岁
He's four years older.
你们当时没回复他养父母的消息
His adoptive parents contacted the hospital--and me--
于是他们就联♥系♥了医院和我
when you didn't respond to their post.
你们打算见他们了吗
Are you up to meeting them?
麦克辛和安托万·卡特
Ah, Maxine and Antoine Carter,
麦基·洛克伍德和本·坎普尔
uh, Maggie Lockwood and Ben Campbell.
我和你们说过的
The couple we spoke about.
他们正在办领养奥吉的手续
They're in the process of adopting Auggie.
你们不知道这对基尚来说意味着什么
We can't tell you what this means to Keshawn.
他五岁的时候进了领养院
When the boys went into foster care, keshawn was five.
他记得自己有个弟弟
He remembered that he had a little brother,
一直希望能找到他
and he always hoped to find him.
如果你们同意
With your permission,
我们可以乘飞机过去 让兄弟俩见见面
we can fly out so the boys can meet.
当然可以
Of course.
奥吉会很兴奋的
Auggie'll be thrilled.
-太好了 谢谢你们 -谢谢
- That's great. Thank you. - Thank you.
进来
Come in.
崔医生
Dr. Choi?
维诺尼医生
Dr. Virani.
你发作的时候我在场
I was there when you took ill.
很抱歉让你看到那一幕
I'm sorry you had to see that.
千万别这么说
No, please.
我只想看看你情况怎么样
I just wanted to see how you were doing.
我很好 谢谢你
I'm fine. Thank you.
你是那种永不屈服的人
You're one of those never-say-die types.
可能是吧
I guess.
我明白
I get it.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
塞布丽娜
Sabeena.
我刚去看了崔医生
I was just checking on Dr. Choi.
我正打算去呢
Ah, that's what I was coming to do.
他怎么样
How is he?
在恢复
On the mend.
那就好
Good.
我想说
Listen, you should know...
我家街区新开了一家餐馆
There's a restaurant in my neighborhood
还有几周就要开张了
opening up in a couple of weeks
给那些接受过注射的人准备的
for those that have gotten vaccinated.
怎么样 要不要去看看
What do you say? You wanna check it out?
我很乐意
I'd like that.
好
Great.
那就好
Okay.
明天见
Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
克罗特
Hey, Crockett.
先别走
Don't go just yet.
罗恩和蒂姆要我们做见证
Ron and Tim need us to be witnesses.
在他们的婚礼上
At their wedding.
-婚礼 -对
- Wedding? - Yeah.
此时此刻 就在医院
Here. Now.
他们有没有
I mean, do they--
他们知不知道这意味着什么
do they understand what they're in for?
我想他们知道
Yeah, I think they do.
他们会尽可能地理解的
I mean, best as they can.
是啊 但看着爱人受苦
Yeah, but watching someone you love suffer?
自己却无能为力
And you're helpless to do anything, you know?
之后
And after, uh...
空空的床 还有寂静
The empty bed, the silence.
这一切 我不确定
All that? I don't know.
是啊
Yeah.
我明白 但这是值得的 对吗
I get it, but it's worth it, isn't it?
-好吧 -我们走
- All right. - Come on. Let's go.
谢谢你们过来 我们真的很感激
Thanks so much for coming. We really appreciate it.
虽然不是最浪漫的场景
It's not the most romantic setting.
但我们一分钟也不想浪费
But we didn't want to waste a minute.
我理解
I understand.
我们已经决定了要一起度过
But we decided we'd spend whatever time I have left...
我剩下的时间
Together.
当你爱上一个人的时候
When you love someone...
就算只有一年又如何
So what if it's only a year.
好好把握
Take what you can get.
我们开始吧
Shall we begin?
这场仪式见证了你们神圣的结合...
This ceremony affirms your scared bond with...
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
她喜欢糖霜
She loved frosting.
看得出来
I can see that.
抹在她脸上的样子也很好看
Ooh, it looks good on her too.
真想看看她玩意大利面的样子
Should've seen what she could do with a bowl of spaghetti.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表