you know, it took a little adjusting.
不用我说你也知道
I mean, I don't need to tell you
我有时候比较固执己见
I can be a little set in my ways.
我说你是"顽固不化"
"Cemented" is the word I'd use.
没错 但现在我有了她
Right. But now, you know, when I have her,
就好像我们有了新的日常一样
it's like we found this little, uh, this little routine.
我去拿外卖♥♥ 她坐在桌边
I pick up the takeout. She sits at the table.
虽然偶尔就像拔牙一样
On rare occasion, even though it can be like pulling teeth,
我得追问她告诉我今天过得怎么样
I actually get her to tell me about her day.
现在我回想过去的生活...
Now when I think back to my old life...
现在看来似乎有点空虚
Mm. Seems empty now.
我都不知道我以前是怎么过的
I don't even know what I used to do with myself.
对此我略知一二
I know a thing or two about that.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet.
所以是谁去取外卖♥♥ 你还是迈克尔
So who picks up the takeout? You or Michael?
我做饭 他洗碗
I cook. He does the dishes.
听起来很合拍
Sounds like a pretty nice setup.
总之 你能帮我联♥系♥彼得吗
Anyway, will you reach out to Peter for me,
把我的号♥码给他
just give him my number?
-没问题 -好的 谢谢你
- Sure thing. - Okay, thank you.
桃瑞丝
Hey, Doris.
布克先生的病历上写着你给他输液了
It says on Mr. Booker's chart that you gave him fluids?
是 霍斯特德医生下的命令
Yeah. Dr. Halstead put in the order.
他怀疑是脱水
He said he suspected dehydration.
但电解质水平正常
But his electrolytes were normal.
好吧
Mm. Okay.
艾普尔 正好
Oh, April. Good.
我正要去找你
I was just about to come find you.
我重新检测了布克先生的血清肌酸酐
I retested Mr. Booker's serum creatinine
因为非常接近临界值
since it was so close to the cut-off.
是吗
Yeah?
原来第一次的检测不对
And it turns out the initial test was wrong.
是在可接受的范围内
He's within the acceptable range.
他会加入试验
He's gonna join the trial.
你...
You--
你给他输液稀释了肌酸酐
You gave him fluids to dilute his creatinine.
你在检测上赌了一把
You gamed the test.
我知道这不是你想要的解决方案
I know it's not the overall fix you were looking for.
确实不是
It isn't.
但下一次 我们会遵守的
But with the next one, we will get it right.
-我向你保证 -谢谢 威尔
- I promise you that. - Thank you, Will.
不
No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
诺亚 诺亚 怎么了
Noah. Noah, what's wrong?
麦基 本的电♥话♥
Maggie, Ben's on the line.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
我在这边接
I'll take it over here.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
真的吗 真快
Oh, really? That was fast.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
不 我没事 我该回去工作了
No, I'll be fine. I should get back to work.
是 我也爱你
Yeah. Love you too.
坏消息
Bad news?
奥基的"遗传与我"鉴定结果
Auggie's Hereditary and Me results.
一个亲戚也没找到
They didn't turn up any relatives.
麦基
Oh, Mags.
你会想到办法的
You'll find a way.
你总能做到的
You always do.
你是我认识的最坚强的女人
You're the strongest woman I know.
你能别说了吗
Would you stop?
我不是无敌的
I'm not invincible!
也不是你想的那种人
Or whatever it is that you think.
麦...
M--
伊森 你知道诺亚的风险
Ethan, you know the stakes for Noah.
他可能会失去住院医师资格 行医执照
He could lose his residency, his medical license,
甚至可能面临刑事指控
maybe even face criminal charges.
诺亚做事前 就该想到这一点的
Noah should've thought about that before he acted.
就算他做了你所怀疑的事
Even if he did what you suspect,
万一他认为自己是出于同情呢
what if he felt it was an act of compassion?
这不值得毁了
It is not worth destroying
他为之奋斗的一切
everything that he has worked for,
也是你帮他争取的一切
everything you helped him work for.
我明白
I understand.
他让你进退两难
He's put you in an impossible position.
-但是... -但是什么
- But... - But what?
对警♥察♥撒谎
Lie to the police?
不行
I can't.
拜托 拜托
Please! Please!
如果你不愿意为他这么做 那就当是为了我
If you won't do it for him, do it for me.
好吧 看来你的团队
All right; seems like your team
已经尽力了
did everything they could.
我想知道的都问完了
I got everything I need.
还有什么别的吗 崔医生
Anything else I should know, Dr. Choi?
没了
No.
就这些 凯文
That's it, Kevin.
收到
Copy that.
应该没事了
Think we're good.
-你因失职被解雇了 -什么
- You're fired for negligence. - What?
我不会向医委会报告
You won't get reported to the medical board,
你可以再去别的地方申请住院医生的职位
and you can file for a new residency somewhere else.
-伊森... -别 别
- Ethan-- - Don't, don't.
-等一下 -别
- Just wait a second. - Don't.
如果是别人...
If it had been anyone else...
晚饭吃巧克力棒吗 查尔斯医生
Chocolate bar for dinner, Dr. Charles?
今天只能吃这个
It's been that kind of day.
你呢
You?
收到了个坏消息
Got some bad news.
真遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
但没关系
But it's fine.
会没事的
It's going to be fine.
别这么看我
Don't give me that look.
怎么看
What look?
我们今早说的那件事
That thing we were talking about this morning.
我觉得我的力量
I think I wear my strength like
像是荣誉勋章
a badge of honor.
算是我遗传的吧
Something passed down to me.
从你母亲那里
From--from your mother.
还有她母亲
And her mother.
还有她母亲的母亲
And her mother's mother.
作为一位女性在这个世界上闯荡
Navigating through this world as a woman...
黑人女性
A Black woman...
就会保持钝感
You get a thick skin.
必要的…盔甲
Necessary...armor.
但有时候
But it sometimes
也感觉是人们一直以来
also feels like it's an expectation
对我的期望
that people have of me,
就好像我不能有脆弱的时刻
like I'm not allowed to have a vulnerable moment.
你身上的担子很重 麦基
Heavy burden to carry, Mags.
只是
It's just--
我只是不想...
It's just I don't--
我不想让别人失望
I don't want to let anybody down,
我也不想让那个小男孩失望
and I don't want to let that little boy down.
我
I--
我知道
I know.
诺亚 别这样 好吗
Noah, stop it. Okay?
我们会想出办法的
We will figure something out.
我会帮你一起力争
I'm gonna help you fight this.
-这... -不 你不能
- This-- - No, you're not.
-因为我不打算力争 -诺亚
- Because I'm not gonna fight it. - Noah.
我坚持自己今天的做法 艾普尔
I stand by what I did today, April.
如果我非得去和伊森对峙
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表