Come on, we can be at Med in ten minutes.
各位 听着
Guys, look,
我用布洛芬就挺好了
I've been managing it fine with Ibuprofen.
在我看来并非如此
It doesn't really seem that way.
你们俩都太大惊小怪了
You are both making way too much out of this.
我有点想吐
Oh, I'm gonna be sick.
妈妈 你吓到我了
Mom, you're scaring me!
我们能不能照爸爸说的做
Can we please just do what Dad said?
好的 去拿上你妈妈的外套
Okay, go get your Mom's coat.
亲爱的
Honey...
亲爱的 我们会带你去医院接受治疗的 好吗
Honey, we'll take you to the hospital get you fixed up, okay?
好的
Okay.
斯坦顿是个住院医师 艾普尔 你得接受这个
Stanton's a resident, April. You have to respect that.
叶塞尼亚要撑不下去了
Yesenia was falling apart.
我看过太多次了
I've watched it countless times.
新冠来势汹汹
COVID comes on so fast,
我们完全措手不及
we can't get ahead of it--
我理解 但你激怒他了
I understand, but you set him off.
然后他现在说他不要再跟你共事了
Now he's saying he won't work with you anymore.
那太好了
Well, good.
他本就不该来这 把他从疫情区调走吧
He shouldn't be in here anyway. Get him out of the COVID wing.
好吧 我会调他去其他地方
Okay, I'll move him somewhere else.
谢谢你 伊森
Thank you, Ethan.
但别再跟住院医师顶嘴了
But no more chewing out the residents.
我知道你全心投入抗击新冠
I know your heart's in this COVID battle,
但只凭你一个人是不行的
but you can't go it alone.
我懂
Understood.
我得说
Have to admit,
有你做主任真好
it's nice having you as the Chief.
有意思 我本还想让你监督我来着
Funny enough, I was gonna ask you to keep me in line.
-你知道我有时会有点...-霸道吗
- You know I can be a bit of a... - Hard ass?
我本来想用完美主义这个词
I was thinking more along the lines of perfectionist,
但没错 的确如此
but yeah, I guess that's what I meant.
我觉得不妥的时候会跟你说的
I'll speak up if need be.
你一向这样
You've made that clear.
看起来一切都很顺利
Looks like everything went well.
妈妈在用我们给的安定平复癫痫后
Yeah, Mom gorked out a little on the valium
有一点喘不上气
we gave her for the seizures,
但除此之外 没有别的并发症
but other than that, no complications.
艾莎生了个美丽健康的宝贝女儿
Aisha delivered a beautiful and healthy baby girl.
-这是你第一个孩子吗 -是的
- This your first? - She is.
这也是我的第一个
Mine too.
你想好名字了吗
You picked out a name yet?
你还有很长时间可以慢慢想
Well, you got plenty of time to think about it.
你身体中的镁含量
About 24 more hours of magnesium
可以让你超过一天不会发生癫痫
to prevent any more seizures,
你应该可以很快恢复
and you should have a speedy recovery.
艾莎
Aisha?
怎么了
What's the matter?
他们把我送回去的时候
When they send me back,
一定会把她从我身边带走
they gonna take her away from me.
听我说 剖腹产恢复
Look, you still have a couple more days
还需要几天时间的
while you recover from the cesarean.
好吗
Okay?
等等 你们需要给她上手铐吗
Wait, you really need to put those shackles back on her?
标准程序要求
Standard protocol.
她刚做完紧急手术
She just had emergency surgery.
你没资格对我们指手画脚
Don't tell us how to do our jobs.
她还在里面哺乳
She's still breastfeeding in there.
如果那个婴儿因为你们非要执行程序
If that baby ends up malnourished
而变得营养不良
because you were just following protocol,
你或许就不用再担心你的工作了
you might not have a job to worry about any longer.
我们可以等她喂完
We can wait until she's done.
谢谢
Thank you.
这堆流程
All these protocols,
根本就没有考虑过
and not one of them prioritizes the health
病人的身体健康
of the people in their care.
艾莎说监狱根本没有理会过她的投诉
Aisha said her complaints were ignored back at the jail.
我想也是
Oh, I don't doubt it.
现在她还生下了一个监狱无法容纳的婴儿
And now she has a baby they can't accommodate.
我想家庭服务部的工作人员会在她出狱前
Well, I assume family services will care for the baby
照顾这个孩子
until she's released?
是的 但是艾莎和这个孩子
Sure, but Aisha and the baby
要错失几周甚至几个月的亲情
will miss out on weeks, maybe months of bonding.
是啊
Yeah.
就因为所谓的公共安全
All this in the name of public safety.
谁说不是呢
Yeah, right.
我之前也经历过
I've been down this road before.
我下周还有美国公民自♥由♥联盟的委托
I have another call with the ACLU next week.
我们还能为艾莎做点什么吗
What more can be done for Aisha?
除了废除现有的刑罚制度吗
Outside of dismantling the entire penal system?
非传染性急诊部
所有医护人员及病患均未感染新冠
柯克先生的支气管镜检查报告出来了
Mr. Kirk's bronchoscopy results just came in.
发给我
Send them to me.
他的呼吸道没有创口 我就知道
No hole in his airway. I knew it.
送他去血管造影室
Send him up to IR right now
做食管的造影检查
for a contrast study of his esophagus.
不好
Oh, no.
柯克先生 你能听见我讲话吗
Mr. Kirk? Can you hear me?
他没有反应
He's unresponsive.
血氧饱和量降至60多 心跳频率也在降低
Sats down in the 60s. Heart rate's dropping too.
54, 48, 42...
直接插管 20单位依托咪酯 100单位司可林
We're intubating. 20 of etomidate, 100 of sux.
妈的
Damn it.
插♥进♥去了 上气囊
I'm in. Bag him.
颅腔积气
It's the pneumocephalus.
我们要把他颅腔里的空气排出去
We have to get that air out of his head.
把艾布拉姆斯叫下来
Get Abrams down here now.
要不要再叫上伊桑
Should I call Ethan too?
伊森不是他的主治医生 我才是
Ethan's not his doctor! I am.
怎么回事
What's this?
他脑袋里的空气在压♥迫♥大脑
The air in his head was compressing his brain
所以他的情况才会剧烈恶化
and causing him to rapidly deteriorate.
他需要马上排气
He needed immediate evacuation.
在他眼睛里戳根针吗
By sticking a needle in his eye?
简易做法
Easy access.
他已经打过镇定剂了
He was already sedated.
再带他去手术室纯属浪费时间
We would've wasted time moving to the OR.
好了 我快结束了
All right, I'm almost done,
但是还有一个症状
but I'm just treating a symptom here.
如果你不能查清气体是从哪里进入大脑的话
If you don't figure out where that air's coming from,
下次我就只能在他头上钻洞了
next time I'm gonna have to burr that hole in his skull.
没事
That won't be an issue.
他会被转移给楼上的心胸科医生
He's going straight upstairs for a CT surgeon
那里会帮他找出漏气的位置并补上
to locate and plug the air leak.
你没问题吧
You good?
-我能跟你谈谈吗 -好
- Can I talk to you? - Yeah.
你就等着其他医生找出答案 就这
You just wait for the surgeons to figure it out? That's the plan?
你自己也说了
Well, you said so yourself.
他总是要做手术的
He was always gonna need surgery to fix this.
是 但是如果你能让我来处理的话
Yeah, but if you'd let me do my job,
我们就能知道问题出在哪了
we might know where the problem is.
你没给我机会帮他做食管造影
You never let me finish working up the esophagus.
我很抱歉 但是他真的很严重 没时间了
I'm sorry, but he's too sick now. There's no time.
那他之前就有时间做支气管镜检查了
But there was time for your bronchoscopy?
他是因为肺损伤就诊的
He came in with lung trauma.
我们需要检查他的支气管
It felt necessary to scope his airway
而不是盲目地在食管上碰运气
instead of going on a wild goose chase with the esophagus.
到底是为什么啊
What's this really about, man?
我的病人管你什么事啊
You meddling with my patient's treatment.
你确定吗
You sure?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表