Here.
我们会挺过去的 然后就回家 好吗
We're gonna get you through this and go home, okay?
你需要我们帮你包扎一下吗
Whoa, whoa, hey, you want us to dress those for you?
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
那些看着像手指甲抓的 对吗
Those look like fingernail scratches, yeah?
没错
Yeah, they did.
也许我得跟诺里斯先生谈谈
Maybe I need to have a little chat with Mr. Norris.
你知道 我们今天早上都没喝咖啡
You know, we never did get that coffee this morning.
在一小时的试验调查问卷之后
Well, after an hour of trial questionnaires,
我保证你会需要喝一杯的
I'm sure you could use it.
丹尼尔斯女士还是有心房♥纤维颤动
Hey, Ms. Daniels is still in A-fib.
看到了
Saw that.
我觉得我们应该改用心脏电复律
I think we should switch to electrocardioversion.
我还是想坚持用药 增加剂量
I'd rather stick to meds and up the dose.
能让我看看吗 我也很有兴趣
Okay if I observe? I'm invested.
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
伊森 她的心率只会越来越糟
Ethan, her heart rate's only getting worse.
我真的觉得我们应该改变治疗方案
I really think we should change course.
好
Okay.
你好 丹尼尔斯女士
Hi, Ms. Daniels,
我们给你静脉注射一点镇定剂
we're putting a little sedative into your IV,
所以你应该只会感觉到轻微的晃动
so you should only feel a small jolt.
这样不会伤害宝宝 对吗
And this won't hurt the baby, right?
妈妈 别妨碍他们工作
Mom, just let them do their job.
玛丽 我们会很小心的
Mary, we'll be very careful.
凯特 拜托
Kate, please.
-好 我们开始吧 -就是这样
- Okay, here we go. - Right here.
充电到50
Charging to 50.
一 二 三
And one, two, three.
没反应
Nothing.
丹尼尔斯女士 你还好吧 好
Ms. Daniels, you okay? Good.
再一次50
50 again.
一 二 三
And one, two, three.
没用 我们加大药量吧
It's not working. Let's increase her meds.
不 加到100
No, let's go to 100.
一 二 三
And one, two, three.
她出现室颤了
She's in v-fib.
-没有脉搏 -充电到200
- No pulse. - Charging 200.
怎么回事
What's going on?
电流使她出现了更严重的心律失常
The current flipped her into a more serious arrhythmia.
-我们只能用电击让她恢复 -离手
- We have to shock her out of it. - Clear.
天哪
Oh, my God.
还是没脉搏
Still no pulse.
注射一毫克肾上腺素
Push a milligram of epi.
再次充电到200
Charging to 200 again.
-肾上腺素注射完毕 -离手
- Epi's in. - Clear.
窦性心律
Sinus rhythm.
脉搏回来了
Pulse is back.
玛丽
Mary?
发生什么事了
What happened?
你的心脏问题还没有得到控制
Your heart issue is still not under control.
我很抱歉 但现在
And I'm sorry, but at this point
我们必须做好准备以免再次发生这种情况
we have to be prepared for this to happen again.
再做一次12导联心电图
Get another 12-lead.
有变化就打电♥话♥给我
Call me if anything changes.
好了 血管修复了 止血钳准备出来
All right, vessel's repaired, clamp's coming off.
只要夹住子弹取出来就行了
Just gotta grab that bullet and take this thing home.
玛雅 帮我把动脉移开
Maya, help me pull the artery over.
已经尽可能地移开了
It's over as far as it'll go.
移到另一边
Huh. Try the other way.
马塞尔医生
Dr. Marcel?
我找不到子弹
I can't find the bullet.
X光片显示就在这
It was right here in the X-ray.
谁去检查一下他的床
All right, somebody check his bed.
-确保没有掉出来 -我去
- Make sure it didn't fall out. - On it.
你确定你看对了吗
You sure you read it right?
腿部片子 容易看反
Leg film, easy to turn upside down.
不 马蒂 没有看反
No, Marty, it wasn't upside down.
子弹不在这里
The bullet's not in here anywhere.
床上没有
Bed's clean.
有人从急救室到这里的路上动过他的腿吗
Okay, did anybody touch his leg between the ED and here?
因为如果子弹没有掉出来
Because if it didn't fall out,
我不知道还能在什么地方
I don't know where else it could be.
快拿一张X光片过来
All right, get me an X-ray here, stat.
快去
Move.
是 医生
Yes, Doctor.
我听说你在考虑插入移植
So I heard you're thinking of doing an interposition graft?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
准备做手术 我和护士长说了
Scrubbing in. I spoke with the charge nurse.
我有团队 谢谢
I got a team. Thanks.
我明白 但是我陪这位病人入院的
I understand, but I came in with this patient,
我想全程看着手术
and I'd like to see it through.
艾普尔 我欣赏你的热情
April, I appreciate your enthusiasm,
但你是急救室护士
but you're an ED nurse.
我想你应该去帮那边的人
I'm sure you could be of help to someone down there.
-诺里斯先生 -你好
- Mr. Norris. - Hey.
-你来了 -她从手术室出来后
- There you are. - Will she have her phone
会拿到她的手♥机♥吗
when she gets out of surgery?
我想给她发点信息
I like to send her little messages.
-从手表吗 -是的
- Oh, from the watch? - Yeah.
很酷 我这几年也戴着这个
Yeah, that's cool. I had this thing for years.
我还没抽时间弄明白怎么发信息
I still haven't gotten around to figuring that part out.
当然 我们会保证她醒来时
Yeah, absolutely, we can make sure she has it
拿到手♥机♥的
when she wakes up.
听着
So, look.
你妻子今早在街上被人袭击了
Your wife gets attacked on the street this morning.
你觉得她接下来会怎么做
What do you think she does next?
她会给你打电♥话♥
Does she call you up,
还是会走回家 还是
or does she just walk home, or...
她可能打了
She might've called.
我不知道
I don't know.
事实上 军乐队才能在早上
Truth is, it would take a marching band
把我叫醒
to wake me up in the morning.
-是个夜猫子吗 -不
- Bit of a night owl? - Uh, no.
我最近似乎睡不太好
I just can't seem to get good sleep lately.
你觉得为什么呢 比如是不是
Well, why do you think? You got, like,
工作上压力大之类
what, stress at work or something?
不 其实我退役了
No, I'm actually retired.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
-从哪退役的 -军队
- From what? - Army.
第173号♥特种部队 在阿富汗
173rd Special Troops, Afghanistan.
回来三个月了
Been back three months.
阿富汗
Afghanistan, that--
很艰苦吗
Was that rough?
不算太糟糕
Ah, wasn't so bad.
你睡不太好
Well, anyway, you not getting sleep--
我是说 那是在你出事时吧
I mean, that's when you have accidents, right?
你说你干了什么来着
I mean, how did you say you did that again?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是庭院劳动
Maybe yard work.
我不知道
I have no idea.
艾米丽快要出来了
Anyway, Emily should be getting out soon.
我能去恢复室等她吗
Can I go wait for her in recovery?
好啊 我可以安排
Yeah. I can totally arrange that.
这东西也能帮你弄清
You know, these things can also help you figure out
你为什么睡不好
what's going on with your sleep too.
-你知道吧 -知道 我想艾米丽可能
- You know that, right? - Yeah, I think Emily might've
给我在上面装了这种软件
put one of those apps on here for me.
我们来看看
Oh. Let's have a look.
听听这个
Hey. So get this.
诺里斯先生曾是军人
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表