他从三月份就一直和我一起隔离了
He's been quarantining with me since March.
再多住几个月又有什么呢
You know, what's a few more months?
-怎么了 -我也说不好
- What? - Well, I don't know.
他是个成年人了 对吗
I mean, he's a grown man, right?
很可能是自尊心吧
It's probably a point of pride.
算了吧
Please.
我了解迈克尔 他就是这样的
I know Michael. This is what he does.
他就是脑子一热临时起意
He makes impulsive decisions.
我完全支持他重新自立
I'm all for him getting back on his feet,
但基础得够牢靠才行啊
but the ground's got to be sturdy.
说得也有道理
Fair enough.
总之吧 你今天怎么样
Anyway, what's your day like?
办公时间
Office hours?
对 还有和苏珊的仲裁
Yeah, and um, mediation with Susan.
你是说她真的
You mean she's really serious
要带安娜一起去亚利桑那吗
about taking Anna to Arizona with her?
她是认真的
Oh, she's serious.
那... 安娜是什么想法
And how does-- how is Anna taking this thing?
我的意思是 父母不和...
I mean, parents at odds--
孩子会觉得他们不得不站队
kids can feel like they have to pick sides.
我觉得她没事
I think she's fine.
没错
Yeah.
她...她... 她没事
She--she--she's fine.
今天早上你和你的大情圣
And what were you and lover boy
在聊什么呢
chatting about this morning?
-克罗特吗 -对啊
- Crockett? - Yeah.
我只是征求他对一位患者的意见
I was just asking his advice on a patient.
跟我来
Come here.
好吧
Okay.
我昨晚和他上♥床♥了
I slept with him last night.
小娜 怎么样啊
Nat! How was it?
很好啊 很有意思
It was good. It was fun.
在你评论之前呢 是这样
Um, but before you say anything, okay,
我没抱什么幻想
I am under no illusions.
我知道克罗特的名声
I know Crockett's reputation.
我还以为他不是你喜欢的类型呢
I didn't think that was your vibe though.
没错 但他有...
Well, it's not, but he's got like this...
不是 他的另一面
No! This other side of him.
好吧好吧
All right, okay.
听着... 也许我不用那么认真就好了
Look--maybe I'm okay keeping it casual, all right?
行了 别再聊我了
Anyway, enough about me.
你呢 奥基怎么样
How are you? How is Auggie?
我们应该很快就拿到他的"遗传与我"的测试结果了
We're supposed to get his Heredity and Me results back soon
到时看看他是否有什么亲属
and see if he has any relatives
愿意捐献
that are willing to donate.
有你在他身后支持 那孩子真是太幸运了
Man, that kid is so lucky to have you in his corner.
你也清楚 对吧
You know that, right?
你真的太坚强了 麦基
You really are unshakeable, Mags.
我今天要和查尔斯医生进行所谓强烈推荐的
I got my highly encouraged AKA mandatory session
其实就是强制的谈话
with Dr. Charles today.
有意思
Fun.
小娜
Oh, Nat?
当心点
Be careful.
我不想看见你受伤害
I don't wanna see you get hurt.
谢谢
Thanks.
布克先生
See, Mr. Booker.
我不是告诉过你 不允许你再回来了吗
I thought I told you you were not allowed back here.
就为了能再看看那笑容
Any excuse to see that smile.
布克先生在新冠病区是我的病人
Mr. Booker was my patient in the COVID ward,
他战胜了新冠病毒
and he kicked COVID's ass.
所以他哪都不会去的
So he's not going anywhere.
布克先生你好 我是霍斯特德医生
Mr. Booker, hi. I'm Dr. Halstead.
你有些气短
So you're experiencing some shortness of breath?
是啊
Yeah.
而且过去几周还特别疲惫
Been totally bushed these last few weeks too.
加班加点对我也没起什么好作用
Sure it doesn't help me working overtime.
婚礼
The wedding, you know?
你要结婚
Oh, you're getting hitched?
我吗 不是
Oh, me? Oh, no.
而是我女儿
But my daughter.
她无可救药了
She's hopeless.
看了太多浪漫喜剧
Too many romantic comedies.
请你往前趴
Mm-hmm. Lean forward for me, would you?
怎么了
What?
又是肺的问题吗
Is it my lungs again?
我确实听到些干罗音
Well, I do hear some crackles.
意味着你的胸腔有积液
That means you have fluid in your chest.
天啊
Oh, God.
之前就是这样的 对吧
That's what happened before, right?
得新冠肺炎的时候
With the COVID?
不 你的拭子测试是阴性 你没有重新得病
No, your swab was negative. You don't have it again.
是某种永久性的后遗症吗
Is it some kind of long-term damage?
我还以为这事已经过去了呢 妈的
I thought this was behind me, damn it.
我们先让霍斯特德医生做些检查
Look--let's just let Dr. Halstead run a few tests
不要先下结论 好吗
before we get ahead of ourselves, okay?
对 布克先生 你放松些
Yeah, Mr. Booker, you just relax.
我们很快就会给你结果
We'll have answers for you soon.
塞克斯顿 科尔曼医生的情况如何
Sexton, how's Dr. Coleman doing?
刚刚给他拔了管
Oh, yeah. Just extubated him.
他已经稳定了 在休息
He's stable and resting.
有化验结果出来了吗
Any of the tests up yet?
有 刚调出来的
Affirmative. Was just pulling 'em up.
苯二氮类药物[安♥眠♥药♥] 阳性
嗯
Yeah.
难怪他就算不在家里
Explains why he was decompensating,
也会代谢失调
even after they removed him from the home.
这不是煤气中毒
It wasn't gas poisoning.
对
Nope.
科尔曼医生 你感觉如何
Hey, Dr. Coleman. How ya feeling?
我们能做些什么让你舒服点吗
Anything we could do to make you more comfortable?
不能
No.
我只想再对你说一句 节哀顺变
Just wanted to say, again, how sorry we are for your loss.
我们会让你休息 不过
We'll let you rest but, uh,
趁你现在还记得清楚
while it's still fresh in your mind,
你还记得今天早上发生了什么事吗
is there anything that you remember from this morning?
不太记得
Not really.
我只记得坐在椅子上
I just...remember sitting down in my chair.
我一定是睡着了
And I must've dozed off.
所以我没闻到煤气味
I guess that's why I didn't smell the gas.
听着 我能马上回家吗
Listen. Can I go home soon?
我得开始给我的菲丽丝...
I need to start making arrangements for my--
安排后事
for my Phyllis.
能 当然
Yeah. Of course.
我明白
I understand.
但在你离开之前
But, uh, before we can let you go,
我们得讨论一下你的血检结果
we need to discuss your blood work.
我们在你身体里发现了
We found an extremely high level
超高剂量的苯二氮类药物
of benzos in your system.
你知道为什么会这样吗
Any idea how they got there?
科尔曼医生
Dr. Coleman?
事情本来不该这样的
This wasn't supposed to happen like this.
丽莎应该今天晚上才会发现我们
Lisa wasn't supposed to find us until tonight.
丽莎
Lisa?
菲丽丝的看护
Phyllis's caregiver.
我雇她的时候
I hired her
菲丽丝已经确认患有肌萎缩性侧索硬化症
when Phyllis was diagnosed with ALS.
菲丽丝很害怕
See, Phyllis was terrified
最后会全身瘫痪
of ending up paralyzed inside of her body.
她让我保证不会让她这样
And she made me promise that I wouldn't let it happen.
但当这一刻到来时
But when the time came to help her...
我知道 我只能跟她一起走
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表