爸 我不能离开芝加哥
Dad, I can't leave Chicago.
我不能
I--I just can't.
我知道在学期中间离校
I know how tough this must be
非常困难
leaving in the middle of the school year,
你要离开你的朋友 但是你要相信我
leaving all your friends, but you just gotta trust me.
只要你离开
Once you get out there...
爸 我不担心离开朋友
Dad, I'm not worried about losing my friends.
我担心离开你
I'm worried about leaving you.
亲爱的 我也会想你的
Oh, honey. I'm gonna miss you too.
我们还会一直聊天
And we are gonna talk all the time.
但是情况肯定不一样的
Yeah, but it's not gonna be the same.
就像 我有朋友但是
And, like, yeah, I have friends but...
你是我认识的唯一一个
you're the only one who I know
不论发生什么事 都不会对我评头论足的人
isn't gonna judge me for anything.
已经
So--oh.
没关系 我知道你很忙
It's fine. I know you have to work.
所以我还是 我要挂了
So I'm just--I'm gonna go.
宝贝 我一会儿给你回电♥话♥吧 好吗
Honey, can I call you back? Okay?
加夫尼芝加哥医院
很抱歉打扰你们了
I'm so sorry to interrupt.
但我找到了塔丽的丈夫
But I tracked down Tally's husband--
其实是前夫
well, ex-husband.
-前夫 -他们离婚了
- Ex? - Divorced.
好像就是最近的事
It sounded recent.
他已经在来的路上了
He's on his way here now.
我就知道那个娃娃不是什么好事
I knew the doll was a bad idea.
我第一次看到的时候 整个人都震惊了
When I first saw it, I was shocked.
天啊 这个娃娃长得好像她
Oh, my God. It looks just like her.
我觉得可能有的人会觉得这是一种悼念吧
I guess people see 'em as some kind of tribute?
如果你不介意的话
When did you lose your daughter
我想问一下你的女儿是什么时候去世的
if you don't mind me asking?
大概一年前
About a year ago.
塔丽下楼梯时绊倒了
Tally tripped coming down some stairs.
莎拉从她的怀中滑出去了
Sarah slipped out of her arms.
医生说摔伤导致了肠系膜的什么
Doc said the fall caused a mesenteric...
-局部缺血 -对
- Ischemia? - Yeah.
还说他们可以做一种什么探查术
Said they could do some kind of exploratory surgery,
但也有可能不管用
but it probably wouldn't work.
莎拉还那么小 我只是
Sarah was so tiny, I just--
我不想让她受那些折磨
I didn't wanna put her through that.
塔丽也是这么想的吗
Did Tally feel the same way?
她没能和我一起做决定
She couldn't make the call.
她摔倒时脖子受了很重的伤
She suffered a real bad neck injury when she fell.
她昏迷了好几天
She was out of it for days.
等她醒过来后
When she came to,
我只能告诉她莎拉已经去世了
I had to tell her Sarah was gone.
她觉得我做了错误的决定
She thought I made the wrong decision,
放弃得太容易了
gave up too soon.
这件事让我们的婚姻破裂了
It tore our marriage apart.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你知道我怎么想的吗 桑德斯先生
You know what I'm thinking, Mr. Sanders,
我觉得因为塔丽没能参与到
is that because Tally couldn't participate
任何关于终止莎拉生命的决定中
in any of Sarah's end-of-life decision making--
她没能好好告个别
she couldn't say goodbye--
她至今无法完全接受痛失女儿的事实
she hasn't been able to fully accept her loss.
而在她的绝望之中
And in her despair,
那个娃娃恰好成为了
that the doll might have become
让她改写过去的一次契机
an opportunity for her to rewrite the past.
这就是她重演过去的原因吗
That's why she's reenacting what happened?
我觉得她是在试图改变结果
I think she's trying to change the outcome.
而且我有个主意 我们也许可以
And I have an idea about how we might be able
帮助她逐渐打破这个幻象
to help her begin to break this delusion,
但我们需要你的帮助
but we're gonna need your help.
-怎么回事 -他的血压骤降
- What happened? - His pressure just plummeted.
腹部肿胀 坚硬如石
Belly's distended. Hard as a rock.
-也许是因为引流管 -不是
- Maybe it's the drain. - No.
引流管植入得很好 不是这个原因
I placed it perfectly. That's not it.
给普外科打电♥话♥
Call general surgery.
伊森 我们谈一下
Ethan, a word.
给他打左旋去甲肾上腺素
Start him on Levophed
用滴定法保持70的平均动脉压
and titrate up to a MAP of 70.
说吧
Yeah.
如果他现在去做开腹手术 他就死定了
He goes into open surgery right now, he's a dead man.
我同意 死亡风险是很高
The mortality risk is high, I agree,
但到了这个时候 我们没有别的选择了
but at this point, we don't have a choice.
咱们俩现在给他做视频辅助腹膜后清创术如何
What if we did a VARD right now, you and me?
这是微创手术
It is minimally invasive,
但我没有训练过手术流程
but I'm not trained on that procedure.
你还要我给普外科打电♥话♥吗
You still want me to call surgery, right?
你还记得那次在文森号♥上
You remember on the Vinson
我们就用了一个撕裂包做完了紧急实验室检查
when we did that emergency ex-lab with just a laceration kit?
我们可以的 我会给你讲解的
We got this. I'll walk you through it.
艾普尔 打开复合手术室
April, open the Hybrid OR.
我们需要腹腔镜检查设备
We'll need a laparoscopic setup.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
我确定
I'm sure.
霍尔斯特德
Hey, Halstead.
怎么了
Yeah.
我做完了手术
So I finish operating,
发现你取消了卡萝尔的左心室辅助手术
and I find out that you cancelled Carol's LVAD surgery?
没错
That's right.
她想接受我临床试验的评估
She wants to be evaluated for my clinical trial.
你的临床试验 饶了我吧
Your clinical trial. Give me a break.
-你简直让人难以置信 -你说什么
- You're unbelievable, man. - Excuse me?
威尔 咱们都对彼此坦诚点吧
Well, let's be real with each other, Will.
-你到底图什么 -你过分了
- What are you after? - Hey. You're way out of line.
是吗 那你为什么要给卡萝尔讲解临床试验
Am I? Then why'd you present the trial to Carol
-也不经过我的同意 -我去找了娜塔莉
- without my input or approval? - I went to Natalie
因为我只需要经过她的同意就行了
'cause hers is the only approval I need.
我以为她会跟你说清楚 但看起来没有
Thought she'd keep you in the loop, but apparently not.
听着 我和卡萝尔还有娜塔莉交情匪浅
Look, I have a lot of history with Carol and with Natalie.
我知道这让你感觉不舒服了
And I understand that makes you uncomfortable,
但我可不会因此向你道歉
but I won't apologize for it.
管道与扩张器已插入
Wire and dilater in.
-谢谢 -好的 开始切割
- Thanks. - Okay. Making an incision.
谢谢
Thank you.
轻一点
Go gently.
如果他出血了 我们可没办法止血
If he starts to bleed, we won't be able to stop it.
继续 继续 好了
Go, go, go. All right.
弄好了
There we go.
这些脓水够了吗
That enough pus for you?
上环钳
Ring forceps.
迈克
Mike.
我来了 塔丽
I'm here, Tally.
她从我怀中滑出去了
She slipped through my arms.
我不知道怎么回事 我就绊了一下
I don't know what happened. I just tripped.
亲爱的 没关系 这是个意外
Honey, it's okay. It was an accident.
医生想和咱们谈谈莎拉的事
The doctor needs to talk to us about Sarah.
好吧
Okay.
莎拉的摔伤导致了肠系膜缺血
So Sarah's fall caused an injury known as mesenteric ischemia.
这个意思是她的小肠
It is an interruption of the blood supply
-血液供应中断 -天啊
- to the small intestine. - Oh, my God.
我和我们的手术团队谈过了
Now I've spoken to our surgical team,
他们可以做探查性手术
and they can perform exploratory surgery.
不管她需要什么手术 都做吧
Whatever she needs, do it.
但手术时间很长
But it is a very long operation.
我得跟你们说实话
I have to be honest with you.
莎拉很有可能活不下去
It is very unlikely that Sarah would survive it.
她可能会接受了手术
She'd be going through the operation,
却是白白受更多苦
more suffering for nothing.
迈克 我们该怎么办
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表