难道不是因为我在你之前做了主任吗
It's not about the fact that I made Chief over you?
拜托
Oh, please.
现在对我来说唯一重要的
The only things that matters to me right now
-就是柯克先生的病情 -那你就同意了
- is Mr. Kirk's wellbeing. - Then you agree.
现在唯一的办法就是送他去做手术
The only option right now is to send him to surgery
这样他才不会有生命危险
so he doesn't die.
爸爸 他们在干什么
Dad, what are they doing?
宝贝 我们要给妈妈一点隐私 好吗
Sweetie, we gotta try and give mom her privacy right now, okay?
他们拿的那根长长的管子是什么东西
Yeah, but what's that long tube thing they're getting?
那是内窥镜
It's called an endoscope,
他们会用这个
and they are gonna use it
检查你妈妈的肚子里出现了什么问题
to find out what's going on in your mom's tummy.
爸爸 我们能进去吗 求求你了
Dad, can we go in, please?
宝贝 我很确信她现在不想看到我
Sweetie, I'm pretty sure that she doesn't wanna see me right now.
爸 我真的好害怕
Dad, I am freaking out right now, okay?
我们进去吧
Can we please go in?
-马塞尔医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Marcel? - Yeah?
有点难以启口 但是这位病人是我前妻
I don't know if they told you, but the patient is my ex-wife...
这是我们的女儿 安娜
And this our daughter, Anna.
-你好 安娜 -你们这是在做内窥镜吗
- Hi, Anna. - So you guys doing a little endoscopy, huh?
对 X光没法确定问题
Yeah, the x-rays weren't conclusive,
我们在想办法弄清病因
so we're trying to figure out what's going on.
你在这干什么 丹尼尔
What are you doing here, Daniel?
他关心你 妈
He cares about you, Mom.
真是难得
That's a change.
妈
Mom.
没事的 宝贝 是...
It's okay, sweetie. It's just the--
是麻醉剂的作用
it's the anesthesia talking.
我们别打扰医生工作吧
Why don't we let them do their thing?
谢谢你 克罗特 我们先不打扰了
Thank you, Crockett. We'll leave you to it.
没问题
Sure thing.
爸 这个要多久
Dad, how long is this gonna take?
取决于马塞尔医生的诊断结果
Well, that depends on what Dr. Marcel finds.
可能很严重 是吗
Well, it could be really serious, don't you think?
你知道吗 宝贝 我觉得不会有事
You know what, honey? I think it's gonna be okay.
咱们去吃点午饭 走吧
Let's get a little lunch. Come on.
我女儿要借助机器才能呼吸吗
Mi cielito needs a machine to breathe?
怎么会这样
This can't be happening.
她的肺不能正常工作 亚力杭德拉
Her lungs aren't working properly, Alejandra.
她现在呼吸衰竭
She's in respiratory failure,
但我向你保证 这是目前最好的选择
but I assure you, this is the best option for now.
跟我说实话 艾普尔
我的宝贝女儿能挺过去吗
我不知道
我的宝贝
Mi cielito!
我的孩子
My baby.
我非常抱歉 亚力杭德拉
拜托你 艾普尔 我要陪着我的孩子
拜托了 艾普尔
Please, April.
求你帮帮我
Please help me.
艾莎坏掉的车尾灯被视为违反了假释条例
Aisha's broken taillight was deemed a violation of her parole.
我不明白一个缓刑官
I don't get how a probation officer
怎么有那么大的权力
can have that much control
决定她能否见自己的孩子
over whether or not she gets to see her baby.
谁能不能跟他谈谈
Maybe someone can talk to him?
你可以试试 但不会有什么好结果
Well, you could try, but it won't do any good.
她的命运现在掌握在法♥院♥手中
Her fate is in the hands of the court now.
因为新冠 她的开庭日被一推再推
Well, her court date keeps getting pushed because of COVID.
我们要做一些争取
I mean, there is an argument to be made here
让艾莎获得人道主义释放
about trying to get Aisha a compassionate release.
人道主义并不是司法体系的
Compassion's not really the name of the game
游戏规则
in the justice system.
警♥察♥升职靠的是抓捕犯人的数量
Cops are promoted for the number of arrests they make,
检察官靠的是定罪被告的数量
prosecutors for the number of defendants they convict.
我不确定有没有人听得进去
Look, I'm not sure anyone will listen,
但我会给一些人打电♥话♥说说
but let me make a couple of phone calls.
进来
Come in.
她得的是溃疡
So she has an ulcer.
我在等活检结果 看有没有幽门螺杆菌
I'm waiting for the biopsy to detect H. Pylori,
但我怀疑病因是过量使用非甾体抗炎药
but I suspect the cause might be an overuse of NSAIDs.
对 她有提过她在吃这些药
Yeah, she did mention she'd been taking them.
这导致她的十二指肠壁穿孔
Yeah, it's perforated her duodenal wall.
所以我要对她做一个急症治疗
So I'm gonna have to take her up for an emergency lab.
抱歉 这是什么意思
I'm sorry, what does that mean?
妈妈要做个小手术 宝贝
Mom just needs a little surgery, honey.
手术 我的天
Surgery? Oh, my God.
我做过几百次了
I've done this hundreds of times.
你妈妈会很痛
Your mom will be sore,
但不用多久 她就恢复如初了
but before long, she'll be good as new.
康复期要多久
How long a convalescence?
她大约八周不能离开家太远
She shouldn't stray too far from home for about eight weeks.
好的 谢谢你 哥们
Okay, thank you, buddy.
她会没事的 对吧 她会没事的
She'll be fine. Right? She'll be fine.
你看你的平板电脑了吗
Did you check your iPad?
我把叶塞尼亚·克鲁兹的表格发给你了
I sent you Yesenia Cruz's chart.
还在给她用呼吸机 但我觉得她撑不过去
She's still on the vent, but I don't think she's gonna make it.
真是遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
她和她妈妈很亲近
She's really close with her mom.
母女俩相依为命
It's just the two of them.
我们应该让她妈妈进来看护她
We should allow her mom in here to sit vigil.
你知道现在有严格规定
You know there's strict protocols in place.
对 只有两个理由
Yes, and the only two reasons
可以让我们破例
that we would make an exception to them ever
一是病人未成年 二是病人即将死亡
are if the patient is a minor or facing imminent death.
叶塞尼亚都符合
Yesenia's both.
让她妈妈陪她走完最后一程
Let her mom have this one last moment.
艾普尔 她今天早上的新冠测试
April, she's testing positive for COVID
都还呈阳性 她符合什么条件都没用
as recently as this morning. That negates everything.
伊森 她需要妈妈
Ethan. She needs her mom.
抱歉 真的
I'm sorry. I really am.
但是如果她妈妈接触到...
But if the mother's exposed--
她愿意承担这个风险
It's a risk she's willing to take.
她无权做这个决定
That's not a decision she's allowed to make.
-伊森 -我很抱歉
- Ethan. - I'm sorry.
你想知道自己什么时候很霸道吗
You wanted to know when you were being a hard-ass?
现在就是
This is it.
助理州检察官莱克先生 感谢您与我们谈话
ASA Lake, we wanna thank you for taking the time to talk to us.
不用客气
Not a problem.
我这周反正在州检察官办公室值班
I'm on call for the State's Attorney's office this week anyway,
我的上司叫我来立刻跟进这件事
and my boss asked me to look into this directly.
这事和艾莎·巴恩斯有关
Well, it's about Aisha Barnes--
她是今天从库克县转来的
She was transferred from Cook County today.
道格拉斯医生帮她接了生
Dr. Douglas delivered her baby.
我很清楚巴恩斯女士的情况
I'm familiar with Ms. Barnes's situation.
顺便提一句 她生了个女儿
She had a girl, by the way.
所以你知道巴恩斯女士
So you're aware that Ms. Barnes
是因为违反假释条例才进的监狱
is in jail on a parole violation?
我知道
I am.
我们理解疫情一定使得
We understand how much the pandemic
司法部门的案件堆积如山
must be clogging up the legal docket,
所以我相信她的案子肯定只是被忽略了
so I'm sure her case is just an oversight,
但是根据众议院第146♥4♥号♥法案
but in looking at House Bill 146♥4♥,
巴恩斯女士似乎非常符合
it seems like Ms. Barnes is a good candidate
人道主义释放的条件
to be offered a compassionate release.
该刑法修正案条款
That amendment to the criminal code
只适用于非暴♥力♥犯罪的罪犯
only applies to nonviolent offenders.
巴恩斯女士被判袭击他人
Ms. Barnes was convicted of assault.
她对一名治安官动手
She put her hands on a peace officer.
我们的理解是她是在保护她的表妹
It's our understanding that she was defending her cousin,
她也只是推了一下警官而已
and all she did was push an officer.
那些警♥察♥可不是这么说的
That's not how the cop described it.
警♥察♥从不说谎 是吧
Oh, and the cops never lie, right?
道格拉斯医生 她已经被陪审团定罪了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表