我们会让你好起来的
Well, we're gonna help you feel better, okay?
检查血常规 血液生化 心电图 超声心电图
Let's get a CBC, a BMP, an ECG, an echo,
再加一个脑钠肽
and a BNP, okay?
好的
You got it.
我和你♥爸♥爸单独说两句话好吗
You mind if I talk to your dad for a moment?
好
Okay.
我在她的心脏中听到S3奔马律
So, I am hearing an S3 gallop in her heart
说明♥心♥脏跳动得很费力
which means it's struggling.
另外 她的颈部静脉鼓起
Also, her neck veins are distended.
我还发现她的腿和脚腕肿胀
And I am seeing some swelling in her legs and ankles.
那些都是心衰的症状吧
Those are symptoms of heart failure, aren't they?
她的肿瘤医生警告过我们
Her oncologist warned us about that.
这很可能是化疗药物导致的
It's most likely a result of the chemo medication.
很不幸 有些是对心脏有损害的
Unfortunately, some are cardiotoxic.
会对心肌产生损坏
They can damage the heart muscle.
好消息是 如果我们把她的药物调整一下
The good news is I think we can reverse it
应该可以让她的情况好转
if we change her medication.
我们等化验结果回来
So let's get the test results back,
然后我会和你们的肿瘤医生联♥系♥的 好吗
and then I will loop in your oncologist, okay?
-好 -那好
- Okay. - All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
离手
Clear.
布克先生
Mr. Booker?
恐怕您的X光显示肺部有积液
I'm afraid your x-ray looks wet.
就是说您的肺部仍有液体
That means that you still have fluid in your lungs.
俯卧位的方法没起作用
The proning hasn't helped.
那接下来呢
So what now?
我建议插管 给你上呼吸机
I suggest we intubate and put you on a ventilator.
呼吸机
A ventilator?
你会被麻醉的
You would be sedated.
我没觉得特别不舒服啊
I don't feel that bad.
我知道 让人觉得不舒服的东西...
I know, but the thing that makes people feel bad--
二氧化碳量的上升...
a rise in CO2--
在新冠肺炎里不会出现
doesn't happen with COVID.
但您的摄氧量仍然不足
But you're still not getting enough oxygen.
如果我们给您用上呼吸机 您就可以好好休息
If we put you on a ventilator, it'll allow you to rest.
求求你们 能不能再等一等
Please. Can't you wait a little longer?
确定我真的需要
Make sure I really need it?
如果我们等着 你出现心脏停搏
If we wait and you go into cardiac arrest,
那我们没办法给你做心脏复苏
we can't resuscitate you.
我知道这很糟
I know it's terrible.
但在这我们没法做心脏复苏
But we can't run a code in here.
胸腔按压会释放太多的病毒
Chest compressions release so much virus.
真的 阿尔文
Please, Alvin.
你得让我们帮你
Let us help you.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
20单位依托咪酯和100单位罗库溴铵
20 of etomidate, 100 of roc?
并开始推注异丙酚
And start a propofol infusion.
我需要穿防护服
I need to suit up.
我得进去插管
I gotta go in to intubate.
马塞尔医生 有病人 枪伤患者
Dr. Marcel, look alive. Incoming GSW.
20岁男性 新冠检测结果阴性
20-year-old male, COVID negative,
右大腿上侧有枪伤
gunshot wound to the upper right thigh,
昏迷指数15 血压100/77
Gcs 15, bp 100/77.
-好痛 -我们会处理的 伙计
- It hurts. - Gonna take care of that, bud.
50毫克芬太尼 照X光 我们里面见
50 of Fentanyl. X-rays, meet us inside.
枪伤吗
Gunshot wound?
今天第二个了
Second one today.
不管有没有新冠 有些事永远不变
COVID or no COVID, some things never change.
我们怎样才能治愈这个城市
How are we ever gonna heal this city?
我知道你会说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
"我早就说了"
"I told you so."
我为什么要这么说
Why would I say that?
你说过瘾君子可以用爱情代替毒品
You said drug addicts can replace drugs with romance.
有印象吗
Ring a bell?
好吧 我是说 这是常有的事
Well, I mean, it happens.
但我们不是
Well, not with us.
我们真心相爱
We love each other.
好吗
Okay?
对 当然
Yeah, uh, sure.
疫情给我们带来压力
There's stress because of the pandemic.
但人人都这样
But everybody's feeling that.
也许因为隔离
And maybe 'cause of the quarantine,
我们提前搬到了一起
we moved in sooner than we would've.
完全可以理解
Totally understandable.
相信我 你不是唯一这么做的人
I mean, trust me. You are not the only ones.
但我们在努力
But we're making it work.
昨晚的事只是个失误
What happened last night was a lapse.
仅此而已
That's all.
威尔 听着
Will, look.
我不是来跟你吵架的 伙计
I'm not here to confront you, buddy.
这次谈话是有目的的
I mean, these sessions are about one thing
而且只有一个目的
and one thing only,
就是在急诊室的工作
and that is lowering your stress levels
让你不堪重负时
in a time when practicing emergency medicine
为你减轻压力
can--can be overwhelming.
知道吗 仅此而已
You know? And that's it.
你觉得可以吗
Does that sound okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我都没有问你的情况
I haven't even asked how you're doing.
我知道你被新冠折磨得很惨
I understand you had a pretty bad time with it.
对 新冠可不是闹着玩的
Yeah, you know, this COVID thing ain't no joke.
但你知道吗 我没事了
But you know what? I'm fine.
而且 听着 我真的很感谢你的关心
And, look, I really appreciate your asking
但如果可以的话 我真的很想利用这次机会
but I really wanna use this time if it's okay
谈谈你 了解你的情况
to talk about you, you know, and how you're doing.
我在努力撑下去
I'm managing, I guess.
我们终于有了足够的防护用品
I mean, we finally have enough PPE.
和看似行之有效的安全协议
And the safety protocols seem to be working.
行 很好
Okay. Good.
我只是
I just...
什么
What?
我以为我们已经熬过去了
I thought we'd be over it by now.
连续三周
Three weeks straight.
别说了 伊森
Don't start, Ethan.
你在冒险
You're putting yourself at risk.
看看周围
Look around.
那么多病人...
So many of these patients...
我看着跟我一起长大的人
I see the people I grew up with.
他们的死亡率在翻倍
They're dying at twice the rate.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
他们一辈子都遭受歧视
They've been discriminated against their entire lives.
生活贫困 医疗条件恶劣
Poverty, terrible healthcare.
现在他们在医院得到治疗了
And now they're here with this.
对
Yeah.
艾普尔
April.
我只是担心你
I'm just worried about you.
我治疗的那两个人
The two men I'm treating,
他们病了
they are sick.
他们很害怕
They are frightened.
他们也很孤独
And they are alone.
我不会抛弃他们的
I'm not abandoning them.
帕尔默女士 你好 我是霍斯特德医生
Ms. Palmer, hi. I'm Dr. Halstead.
你好 叫我安妮塔
Hiya. Call me Anita.
好
Okay.
这是她丈夫 布拉德
This is her husband, Brad.
你好 布拉德 很抱歉你不能来医院
Hey, Brad. Sorry you can't be here.
我们为了安全起见限制访问
We're limiting visitors for safety.
没事 我理解
No, I understand.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表