就是我们有多么爱你
is how much we love you.
我很高兴你在这里
I'm really glad you're here.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我也是 亲爱的
Me too, sweetie.
既然我已经没有怀孕了
So since I'm not pregnant anymore,
妈妈没必要知道 对吗
Mom doesn't have to know, right?
我们可以晚些再处理这些
We can deal with all that stuff later.
鲍曼先生 我是崔医生
Mr. Bowman, it's Dr. Choi.
我们都在这
We're all here.
渴
Thirsty.
这里 你想来点碎冰吗
Here. Would you like an ice chip?
你正在康复中
You're in recovery.
手术很顺利
The operation went well.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我的天
Oh, my God.
一点都不疼了
It doesn't hurt anymore.
疼痛
The pain.
我不敢相信
I don't believe it.
-亲爱的 -不疼了
- Oh, honey. - The pain is gone.
真的吗 亲爱的
Oh, really, honey?
卡罗尔
Carol.
卡罗尔 我说的那些糟糕的话
Carol, all those horrible things I said.
-太可怕了 -我们
- They were terrible. - We--
我们没必要现在说那些事
we don't have to talk about that right now.
-我很抱歉 -没关系
- I am so sorry. - It's okay.
-没关系 -我很抱歉
- It's okay. - I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 没关系
Oh, sweetie, it's okay.
因为你 鲍曼先生才没有丧生
Mr. Bowman got his life back 'cause of you.
这个诊断很难 我很走运
It was a tough diagnosis. I got lucky.
那才不是走运
Mm, that wasn't luck.
你为他做了很多
You went the extra mile for him.
他的状态太差了
He was so horrible.
其他医生可能就放弃了
Another doctor might have given up.
但你没有
But you didn't.
我只是努力做我的工作
Just trying to do my job.
关于诺亚
About Noah?
你所做的
What you did...
我明白
I get it.
做管理并不容易
It's not easy being in charge.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
现在我们知道你好多了
Now we know you're feeling better.
我能吃披萨吗
Can I have pizza?
我们先吃些清淡的
We'll start with something lighter,
看看你能不能受得住
and see if you can hold it down.
塞布丽娜
Sabeena.
我考虑了一下
I've been giving some thought to your offer
你让我去肯德尔见见你们的人的提议
about meeting with your guy at Kender.
我很乐意去
I'd like to take you up on it.
太好了
Sure.
我还以为你的心属于急诊室
But I thought you said your heart belonged to ED.
我不知道
Eh, I don't know.
我只是想让自己有更多选择
I'm just trying to keep my options open, I guess.
聪明
Brilliant.
我尽快去登记
I'll get something on the books as soon as possible.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要走了吗
You leaving?
是的
Yeah.
我送你上车
I'll walk you to your car.
好的
Great.
哈珀的第一个生日
2010年11月7日
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表