It's my understanding that you took drugs from the trial
私自给了曼宁医生的母亲
and gave them to Dr. Manning's mother without authorization.
是的
That's correct.
霍尔斯特德医生 后果是
As a result, Dr. Halstead,
肯德尔公♥司♥撤回了咱们医院的临床试验项目
Kender has pulled the trial from this hospital,
你也知道 这对财务方面有重大影响
which you know has major financial implications.
当然 还有直接的收入损失
There's the immediate loss of revenue, of course,
同样也可以推测 肯德尔公♥司♥在日后
but it's also safe to assume that Kender will be reluctant
可能也不太愿意再来推行临床试验项目了
to run trials here in the future.
你有什么要说的吗
You have anything to say?
古德温女士 我那样做是
Ms. Goodwin, I was trying
在尽力帮助一位急需帮助的病人
to help a patient in desperate need.
以临床试验项目为代价
At the expense of the trial
还有所有其他可能从中受益的患者们为代价
and all the other patients that might benefit from it.
你知道吗 去年夏天 你问我
You know, you asked me last summer
为何不任命你为急诊科主任
why I didn't name you as chief of the ED,
而正是你这种不顾后果的行为
and it's precisely this kind of reckless behavior
到了这个时候 我不得不进行处理了
that, at this point, I have no choice but to address.
霍尔斯特德医生 你被开除了
You're fired, Dr. Halstead.
听说你要加入我们了
Heard you're going to be joining us.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
相信我 你会学到很多的
Believe me, you're gonna get an education.
-我知道 -恭喜你 凡妮莎
- I know. - Congratulations, Vanessa.
谢谢你
Thank you!
我听说了 恭喜你
I heard. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
下班之后咱们得谈谈
We need to talk after work.
好的
Okay.
伊森
Ethan?
你好啊
Hi.
-艾普尔 -你还好吗
- April. - How you doing?
我很好
I'm okay.
就算躺在一张钉子床上 你也会这么说的
You would say that if you were lying on a bed of nails.
子弹卡在了脊柱T6处 你做了椎板切除术
The bullet was lodged at T6. You had a laminectomy.
阿彻医生坚持做椎体次全切
Dr. Archer insisted on a corpectomy
来移除骨碎片 然后
to remove bone fragments, and...
他做了正确的决定
it was the right call.
他们说你之后得做复健
They say you'll need PT
但最终你会康复得很好的
but that eventually you'll have a very good outcome.
伊森
Ethan...
自从你我分手以后
ever since you and I broke up...
我非常努力地想要向前看
I've tried really, really hard to move on from us.
但今早看到你被轮床推进来的样子
But seeing you brought in this morning on that gurney...
我的脑海中满是回忆
Everything just came back to me...
我想起了我有多爱你
Just how much I love you.
请进
Come in.
-古德温女士 -阿彻医生
- Ms. Goodwin. - Dr. Archer.
我了解到你今天帮助
I understand you did yeoman's work
崔医生治疗得非常好
treating Dr. Choi today.
我只是做了我觉得他会想要的事
Oh, I just did what I thought he'd want.
我猜他会需要很长的康复期
I assume he'll have a protracted convalescence.
当崔医生雇佣你时 他说了很多你的好话
You know, when Dr. Choi hired you, he sang your praises.
他十分相信你的能力
He had great faith in your abilities,
而我最近见到的事确实证明他是对的
and everything that I've seen lately only supports that.
所以 如果你愿意的话
So, if you're willing...
我想任命你为急诊科的临时主任
I'd like to name you interim chief of the ED
直到崔医生能够回到他的岗位上来
until Dr. Choi can resume his duties.
我很荣幸
Well, I'd be honored,
我会尽我所能来维持他定下的标准
and I'll do my best to maintain the standards he's set.
很好 我觉得他会很高兴的
Good. I think he'd be pleased.
是的 谢谢 谢谢你
Yeah, thank you. Thanks.
不管发生什么 不管你要带我去哪里
It doesn't matter what happens
都没有关系 明白吗 这一切都是假的
or where you take me, okay? It's all fake.
我的真身正在一个水缸里飘着
My real body is floating in a tank, drugged,
注射了药物 与主机相连
interfacing with the master computer.
你们听见我说话了吗
Are you listening to me?
社会怎么成这样了
How did we get here?
这么多混乱而迷失的灵魂
There's just so many troubled, lost souls.
米沙 你还记得我之前和你说过的
Mischa, do you remember the delusional patient
那个妄想症患者吗
I was telling you about,
就是那个开枪打了我的同事的那人
you know, the one who shot my colleague?
记得
Yes.
你把自己跟他作比较
Well, you compare yourself to him,
你说生活在苏联
saying that living in the Soviet Union
就像生活在另外一个世界
was like living in a different reality,
对吧 我在想
right? And I was thinking,
区别是 这个人
the difference is is that this guy,
他疯了 他出现了妄想症
I mean, he's insane. He's clinically delusional,
而你和你的同事
whereas you and your colleagues--
丹尼尔 你为什么要拿这种事情折磨我
Daniel, why do you torture me with this?
米沙 抱歉 这并非我本意
Oh, Mischa, I'm so sorry. That's not at all my intention.
我只是想要找到
I'm actually trying to figure out a way
我们能够帮助佐林先生的办法
that we might help Mr. Zorin.
我们
"We"?
我要怎么帮助这个可怜人
How can I possibly help this poor man?
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得你特别适合这项任务
I think that you might be ideally suited to the task.
我觉得
I think...
这样不对 我们把它解开吧
these were a mistake. Let's get them off.
艾普尔 这是你的信
April? This just came in for you.
护理医师录取部寄来的
From the NP admissions department.
没错
Yep.
冷静 冷静
Oh, boy. Okay.
我通过了
I got accepted!
当然了 开不开心
Of course you did! How about that?
听着 我...
Listen, I--
我爱我的父母
I love my parents.
他们非常善良美好
They're caring, wonderful people.
在我还是个孤儿的时候 他们收养了我
They adopted me when I was an infant.
但你是知道的
But you know that.
我...
You know, I...
我一直在想你为什么对我这么感兴趣
I kept wondering why you were so interested in me,
你为什么会那样看着我
why you would look at me the way that you do.
我父母 他们一直对我说
You know, my parents, they always said to me
会帮我找到我的生母
that they would help me find my birth mother,
但是我无所谓
but I wasn't interested.
我过得很开心
I mean, I was happy.
有没有亲生父母有什么重要呢
What would've been the point?
总之
Anyways, it...
查出你的真实身份对我来说并不困难
it wasn't difficult for me to find out who you were.
-凡妮莎 -我努力了这么久
- Oh, Vanessa, I-- - I've worked my whole life
才到达今天这个位置
to get where I am.
如果有人觉得我被录取
If anybody thought I was accepted here
只是因为我是你的女儿
just because I'm your daughter...
不是的
I--no.
这是你个人努力的结果
That was entirely on your own merit, honestly.
跟我没有任何关系
I had nothing to do with it.
希望如此
I hope so,
因为我不会放弃这次机会
because I'm not going to give up this opportunity.
你不该放弃 也没有理由放弃
You shouldn't. There's no reason to.
我不想让任何人知道我们之前的关系
I don't want anyone to know about us.
当然
Of course, and...
他们不会知道的
they won't.
你想怎么样 麦基
What did you want, Maggie?
我只是...
I just...
我只想要见到你
I wanted to meet you.
这是不对的
It wasn't right.
你这样闯进我的生活
You coming into my life like this,
-这是不对的 -我知道 我...
- it--it just wasn't right. - I know, I--
-妈妈 -娜塔莉
- Mom? - Natalie.
你醒了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表