Is he rejecting the lungs?
没有 他的免疫系统被抑制了 应该不会
No, he's immunosuppressed, so he shouldn't be,
但他肯定得了双侧肺炎
but he definitely got a bilateral pneumonia.
问题是为什么
The question is why.
詹姆斯 我想帮你装呼吸机
James, I want to get you
帮助你呼吸
on a BIPAP machine to help you breathe.
可以吗
Is that okay?
好 你坚持一下 好吗
Okay, you hang in there for me, okay?
我很快就回来 好吗
I'll check back soon, all right?
刚做完手术后就这样 你觉得发生了什么
So soon after surgery. What do you think happened?
我还不确定
Yeah, I'm not sure yet.
但我知道病情恶化得这么快
But I do know when it goes this bad this fast,
手术失误总是可能性最大的
surgeon error's always at the top of the list.
你还没有任何发现吗
You find anything yet?
所有的试验里没有一例
There's not a single case of liver failure
有肝功能衰竭
in the entire trial.
如果那是禁忌症
Well, if it is a contra-indication,
肯德尔需要知道
then Kender needs to know.
是的
Yeah.
我想我要去找维诺尼医生
I guess I should go find Dr. Virani.
我得让她知道
I need to let her know.
不
No.
她还没牵扯进来
She's not in yet.
不用担心 我会处理的
Don't worry. I'll handle it.
不 我偷走了药丸
No. I stole the pills.
我非法地给了我妈
I gave them to my mom illegally.
必须是我亲自告诉她
I need to be the one to tell her myself.
好
Sure.
詹姆斯 希拉里
Hey, James. Hillary.
马塞尔医生
Dr. Marcel.
你弄清是怎么回事了吗
Have you figured out what's going on?
我看了所有的化验和扫描报告
So I've looked all the labs, the scans,
我能想到的这么快
and the only reason I can come up with
患肺炎的唯一原因
for getting a pneumonia this fast
就是在移植手术过程中
was that something must have gone wrong
一定出了什么问题
during the transplant surgery.
问题 什么意思
Wrong? What do you mean?
肺可能不匹配
Well, the lungs could've mismatched.
缝针可能松动了
A stitch could've come loose.
我真的不确定
I'm really not sure.
那我们现在要做什么
So what do we do now?
这该怎么解决
How do we fix this?
实话说 可选的方法不太好
Honestly, the options are not good.
你能看出
As you can see,
肺炎已经对两侧肺造成了
the pneumonia has already caused significant damage
严重损伤
to both lungs.
鉴于此 我们要让你接受体外膜肺氧合
At this point, we need to put you on ECMO,
一台为你的血液供氧的仪器
a machine that oxygenates your blood for you.
要多久
For how long?
难说 但如果我们不得不
It's hard to say, but if we end up having
寻找一副新的肺
to search for a new pair of lungs,
那可能要再多几个月
it could be several more months.
等等
Wait.
你是在说
Are you saying that
这副肺治不了吗
these lungs can't be saved?
我没那么说
I'm not saying that,
但有可能
but it is possible.
我很抱歉发生这种事
I'm so sorry this happened.
我向你保证 我会尽我所能
Look, I promise you, I'm gonna do everything that I...
我给你们一些空间
Uh, I'll give you some space.
詹姆斯的新X光片
James's new x-ray.
肺部又恶化了
Lungs are just getting worse.
该死
Damn it.
当我在新冠病房♥时
When I was in the COVID Ward,
我看到了很多像这样的影片
I saw a lot of films that looked just like that.
他可能是被感染了吗
Is it possible he's infected?
不会
No.
捐献者是阴性的
The donor was negative.
詹姆斯今天来的时候检测为阴性
James tested negative when he came in today.
我明白 但可能需要再检测一次
I understand, but maybe it's worth retesting him.
不 事实是 你是对的
No, the truth is, you were right.
最近我的大脑完全不在状态
My head has been completely out of the game lately.
正因为此
And because of that,
我可能会让他丧命
I may have cost this man his life.
如果有捐献者的组织
If there is any donor tissue,
我们可以去确认一下 以防万一
we could check just in case.
艾普尔 我非常感谢你所做的一切
April, I appreciate everything you're doing.
真的
I do.
现在麻烦去联♥系♥体外膜肺氧合团队
Now please, call the ECMO team
我们在这个人的肺完全衰竭之前
and let's get this man hooked up
给他连上仪器
before his lungs completely fail.
艾玛
Hey, Emma.
我能查询一位器官捐献者的记录吗
Can you look up the records of an organ donor?
我想知道是否有可以检测
I need to know if there's any lung tissue
新冠病毒的肺部组织
you can test for COVID.
当然 我帮你检查 艾普尔
Sure, I'll check for you, April.
没有 没有肺部组织
No. No lung tissue.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
但我们的确有一些洗液
But we do have some deep washings.
-你能做个检测吗 -当然
- Can you test that? - Sure.
但我需要医生的命令
But I'd need a doctor's order.
-给你 -当真吗 艾普尔
- Here. - Really, April?
拜托 你要让我回楼上去吗
Come on, you're gonna make me go back upstairs?
好的 "马塞尔医生"
Okay, "Dr. Marcel."
-检测完我会打给你 -谢谢
- I'll call you when it's ready. - Thank you.
没关系
All right.
总之 你能做这么好真是太棒了
Anyway, it's wonderful that you're doing so well.
真的
Really.
我想我好奇的是
I guess what I'm curious about
过去的四周里发生了什么
is what happened in the last four weeks?
自我伤害 我是说 毒药
Oh, the self-harming, I mean, the poison.
现在看起来就像一场噩梦
It all seems like a bad dream now.
我意识到那太疯狂了
I realize stuff like that was crazy.
那很好
That is great.
这是一大步 真的
That's a huge step, really.
有意识到为什么
Any insights into why
你会做那些事吗
you were doing that stuff?
-什么意思 -我记得
- What do you mean? - Well, as I recall,
我们说了很多关于你的家庭的事情 对吗
we were talking a lot about your family, right?
尤其是你父亲
And in particular, your dad,
你认为随着你长大
and how you thought that your relationship changed
你们的关系变了
as you got older.
查尔斯医生 你总是回到那上面
Dr. Charles, you always come back to that.
我父亲 我是说 我觉得我们会见个面
My father--I mean, I thought we were just gonna hang out
聊聊天
and catch up.
那不有点像我们正在做的
I mean, isn't that kinda what we're doing?
好吧
Okay.
我父亲在我小时候骚扰过我很多次
My father molested me when I was little a lot,
我每天都希望不要再发生了
I wished every day that it wouldn't happen,
但还是会发生 我什么都做不了
but it would, and there was nothing I could do about it.
拉蒙娜 我很抱歉听说这个
Ramona, I'm so sorry to hear that.
没关系
It's okay.
你知道并不是没关系
You know it's not okay.
我是说 我无法想象
I mean, I can't imagine
你经历这些会有多么困难
how difficult, how awful that must've been
-多么可怕 -曾经是的
- for you to go through that. - It was.
但现在都是过去了
But it's all in the past now.
以我的经验
You know, in my experience,
意识到发生过像那样的事情
recognizing that something like that happened,
那么残忍♥的事情
as crucial as it is,
和把它消化掉
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表