你需要到医院治疗
You need to be in a hospital.
我不想让你的腿再经受不必要的移♥动♥了
I don't want your leg moving any more than it has to.
请你冷静下来 不要乱动
So please stay calm, okay? Nice and still.
我们后退
Let's move back.
他们做的所有工作都会进账单的
爸爸 别动
你不该让他们把我送这来 你就是不听我的
迈赫迪先生 看起来子弹
Okay, Mr. Mehti, it looks like the bullet
击中了你的一根大血管
hit one of your large vessels.
我需要进行手术来止血
I need to operate in order to stop the bleeding,
并取出子弹 没问题吧
and remove the bullet. Is that okay?
-手术 -对
- Operate? - Yes.
不
No.
跟他说 我不需要手术
爸爸 恐怕你没得选
Dad, I don't think you have a choice.
告诉他
迈赫迪先生 你儿子说得对 你还在出血
Mr. Mehti, your son's right. You're still bleeding.
如果我们再拖下去 你就会失血过多了
If we wait much longer, you'll lose too much blood.
你会死掉的
You will die.
爸爸 就让他给你治吧
Dad, just let him fix you.
-不 -求你了
- No. - Please.
迈赫迪先生
Mr. Mehti.
那好吧
Fine.
给血库打电♥话♥ 通知手术室我们要上去了
Call the blood bank. Let O.R. know we're coming up.
好的
You got it.
等下见
I'll see you soon, okay?
艾米丽 我是曼宁医生
Hi, Emily. I'm Dr. Manning.
今天发生了什么
What happened today?
我去健身房♥的路上被人抢了
I was on my way to the gym, and I got mugged.
天啊 我很遗憾
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry to hear that.
-没事 -我能... 谢谢
- It's okay. - You mind if I--thanks.
没事 但他甩我甩得很用力
It's okay. But he threw me pretty hard.
好吧
All right.
看起来是骨折了
Yeah, well, it appears to be broken,
但我还是需要做个X光来确认一下
but I do wanna do an X-ray to confirm.
谢谢 能给她点药不让她那么疼吗
Thanks--and could she get something for the pain?
她想要表现得勇敢 但...
She's trying to be brave, but--
对不起 这位是我丈夫布莱恩
I'm sorry. This is Brian, my husband.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
没问题 我们可以给你点药
And yes, we can get you something.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you make a police report?
没有 那家伙跑得飞快
No, the guy got away so fast.
你应该考虑报个警
Well, you should think about filing one.
你可能想不到
I mean, you'd be surprised
他们经常还是会抓住疑犯的
at how often they find the suspect.
算了吧
No, it's fine.
我连他长什么样都没看清
I didn't even get a good look at him.
别这样 小艾
Come on, Em.
我们反正也是坐在这 待着也是待着
We're just sitting here anyway. We might as well.
我的头疼 好像疼得很厉害呢
My head hurts, and it seems like such a pain.
宝贝 那家伙把你胳膊弄折了
Sweetie, the guy broke your arm.
那好吧
Okay.
太好了 我去叫个人来
Great. I'll send someone in.
与此同时呢
And in the meantime,
我们会把药给你拿过来
we will get you those meds, okay?
我有个病人在三号♥治疗室 她刚刚被人劫了
Hey, I have a patient in three who was just mugged,
她好像有些不愿意接受现实
and she seems like she's in a little bit of denial.
你能和她聊一聊吗
Would you mind talking to her for a minute,
确保她没事
just make sure she's all right?
-当然可以 -谢谢
- Not at all. - Thanks.
我都等了好一阵子了
I've been on hold for a while.
你们人在哪里 他流血很厉害
Where are you guys? He's bleeding bad.
-我能帮忙吗 -你是医生吗
- Can I help? - Are you a doctor?
不是 我是护士
No, I'm a nurse.
那也行了 来吧
Good enough. Come on.
金属板弄伤了他的腿
Sheet metal got his leg.
我们想给伤口周围系个带子
We tried to tie a belt around it,
但它老是滑脱
but it just keeps slipping.
我叫艾普尔
Hey, my name is April.
我要尽力帮助你
I'm gonna try to help you, okay?
你好艾普尔 我叫拉塞尔
Hey, April. I'm Russell.
拉塞尔 坚持住
Hey, Russell, just hang in there.
谢谢 好吧
Thank you. All right.
这位置用止血带太高了
Hey--oh, that's too high for a tourniquet.
你得用力压在这里
You gotta press right here. Yeah.
用力压住 再用力
And press down hard. Harder.
那个工具箱里有什么
What's in that toolbox?
挺住 拉塞尔
Hang on, Russell.
让我看看
Okay. Let me see.
那个急救包里有酒精吗
Does that first aid kit have any alcohol in it?
-好 -给你
- All right. - Here you go.
这会很疼 好吗 准备好了
This is gonna hurt, okay? Get ready.
好
Okay.
我知道 我知道 好
I know, I know. Okay.
坚持住
Hang in there.
用力点压 用全身的重量 好吗
Press down harder. Use all your weight, okay?
你能按住他的腿别让他踢吗
Can you hold his leg so he doesn't kick?
我知道 拉塞尔
I know, Russell.
我要夹住你的动脉
I gotta clamp your artery.
压住
Just keep pressing.
好 夹住了
Yeah. Got it.
慢慢松开
Ease up, slowly.
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be okay?
应该会
I think so.
-什么情况 -拉塞尔·伯德 26岁
- What do we got? - Russell Byrd, 26,
股动脉撕裂 失血严重
lacerated femoral artery with significant blood loss.
血压90/55 心率115 路上输了一升生理盐水
BP 90/55, heart rate 115. Got a liter saline en route.
怎么 你们是在水槽里换管子吗
What, were you repiping in sink?
我们当时在建筑工地里
We were at a construction site.
-别无选择 -居然是锯齿状的
- I had no choice. - Serrated teeth, no less.
整个动脉壁都成碎牛肉了
Ugh, the whole artery wall's ground beef.
好吧 你去把自己清理干净
Okay, go get yourself cleaned off.
不 没事的 我能行
No, it's okay, I got it.
你已经做得够多的了 好吗
Look, you've done enough, okay?
-南茜 -抱歉
- Nancy. - Sorry.
让手术室挂上万古霉素和庆大霉素
And tell the O.R. to hang vanc and gent
等我们过去
when we get there.
希望这家伙出来时还能保住一条腿
And hopefully this guy's still got a leg when he gets out.
我跟这位病人 诺里斯女士 谈过了
So I talked with your patient, Ms. Norris.
我知道你可能会有点震惊
And I know there could be a little residual shock here,
但我说不好 只是 有些事不太对劲
but I don't know, I just-- something's not adding up.
我总觉得
You know, I can't escape the feeling
我们不了解事情的全部
we're not getting the whole story.
-怎么会这样 -伙计们
- How so? - Hey, guys.
警局查过了三个街区内的所有摄像头
Station checked all the cameras in a three-block area.
说他们找不到任何袭击的视频
Said they couldn't find any footage of an attack.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
手术室准备好给她的手上夹板了
O.R.'s ready to plate her arm.
好
Okay.
我想问你几个问题
I just have a couple of questions.
你说你早上六点被攻击了 对吗
So you said you were attacked at 6:00 A.M., yeah?
-算是吧 -你当时是在人行道上
- Give or take, yeah. - And you were on a sidewalk?
不是在巷子里或什么别的地方吗
Not in an alley or anywhere else?
有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong?
因为警♥察♥也问了我们相同的问题
Because the cop asked these same questions.
不 他们只是很难找到
No, they're just having a hard time
事故的视频 没别的
finding video of the incident, that's all.
看 我说过这是浪费时间
See, I told you this was a waste of time.
他们只想帮忙
They just wanna help.
我知道 但我又冷又疼
I know, but I'm cold, and hurt,
我只想快点结束这一切
and I just want this to be over with already.
-我们给她拿个毯子 -不用 没事
- Let's get her a blanket. - No, it's okay.
给你
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表