拉蒙娜·戴维斯一直以来都是个麻烦
Ramona Davis has been troubled for a long time.
我要坦白
I have a confession to make.
我往脚上射了钉子
I did shoot myself with a nail gun.
我担心你会伤害自己
I'm concerned that you're a danger to yourself.
你不必对我感到紧张
You don't need to be nervous around me.
我在你身边很自在
I am very comfortable around you.
我把她的血送去外部实验室
I'm taking her blood to an outside lab.
你要瞒过医药公♥司♥公开她的服药记录
You're unblinding her without the company knowing?
也引发了她的癫痫
That's what caused her seizure.
所以我们不用对她进行公开
So we won't need to unblind her.
不用 我觉得没必要
No, I don't think it's necessary.
她的心脏搏动得不正常
Her heart's not pumping properly.
我以为我们会一直在一起
I thought we had all this time together.
实验是最好的机会
My clinical trial is the best option.
你知道试验性药物的风险
You know the risks of an experimental drug.
如果这是其他病人...
If this were any other patient--
但她不是其他病人
But it's not any other patient.
她是我妈妈
It's my mom.
-一切都还好吧 -嗯
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
我想要为我们明天的会
I want to jot down some notes
-写点笔记 -会议会很圆♥满♥的
- for our meeting tomorrow. - Mm, it's gonna go great.
我想要留下个好印象
I just want to make a good impression, you know?
肯德尔的人已经对你在临床试验上的表现
Everyone at Kender's already so impressed
非常满意了
with your work in the trial.
因为你 霍斯特德医生...
'Cause you, Dr. Halstead...
是个明星啊
are a star.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
芝加哥医疗中心
我明白我被禁足了
Okay, so I get that I'm grounded,
但为什么我必须要和你来上班呢
but why do I have to come to work with you?
因为我们要谈谈
'Cause we need to talk.
你知道最近我老是工作到很晚
You know I've been working late a lot recently.
那是我的问题
That's on me.
但今天午饭时
But today at lunch,
你和我要坐下来谈一谈
you and me are gonna sit down and talk.
我以为我们昨晚已经谈得够多的了
I thought we talked plenty last night.
宝贝 这是你第三次
Honey, this is the third time
半夜从家里偷偷溜出去了
you snuck out of the house in the middle of the night.
不到一个月里的第三次
The third time in less than a month,
三更半夜
in the middle of the night,
我发现你的被子里塞满了衣服
I find your bed stuffed with clothes.
爸爸 你根本不让我出去干任何事
Dad, you don't let me go out and do anything.
我就像个囚犯
I'm like a prisoner.
我也想给你更多的自♥由♥ 但是
I'd love to give you more freedom but, you know,
那个需要一定的信任
that would require a certain amount of trust.
给你个专业建议
And, um, pro tip,
偷偷从家里溜出去是不会建立信任的
sneaking out of the house ain't the way to get there.
这也太不公平了
This is so unfair.
你那么觉得我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way.
-拉蒙娜 -查尔斯医生
- Ramona. - Hi, Dr. Charles.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我今早来门诊精神科看病
I've got my outpatient psych clinic this morning.
我想应该顺便过来打个招呼
I thought I'd stop by and say hi.
好吧
Oh, okay.
-这位是你女儿吗 -对
- Is this your daughter? - Yeah.
-你好 我叫拉蒙娜 -安娜
- Hi, I'm Ramona. - Anna.
我... 你不得上楼了吗
Hey, I--don't you want to be getting upstairs?
你预约的时间可别迟到了
You don't wanna be late for your appointment.
说实话 我真的不确定兰卡斯特医生是在帮我
To be honest, I really don't know if Dr. Lancaster is helping me.
才三周
You know, it's only been three weeks.
最好还是试试这个治疗流程
Probably a good idea to give the process a chance.
他真的非常非常好
You know, he's really very, very good.
否则我也不会把他推荐给你
Else, I never would have recommended him to you.
幸会
It's nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴啊
Nice to see you.
她怪怪的
She's weird.
-早 小娜 -早
- Morning, Nat. - Morning.
你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mom?
跟你说吧 她还挺好的
You know what? She's doing good.
她今天约了杨医生
She has an appointment with Dr. Young
来看看她的心脏装了左心室辅助装置的情况
to see how her heart's doing with LVAD today, so...
-情况都不错我就放心了 -谢谢
- I'm glad it all worked out. - Thank you.
救护车到了
Ambo pulling up.
大卡车在肯尼迪大街翻车了
Big rig overturned on the Kennedy.
有车被压在下面了 我们要去创伤室
Car got crushed. We're heading to Baghdad.
-有几名伤者 -一名 在路上心脏停跳了
- How many injured? - One. Coded on the way.
考特尼 和我说说情况
Courtney, talk to me.
急诊
约翰·布雷迪 52岁 没有生命体征
John Brady, 52, triple zero.
在现场已经插管并双侧插入针头
Intubated and bilaterally needled in the field.
-约翰 -你认识他
- John. - You know him?
对 我的一位临床试验患者
Oh, yeah. One of my trial patients.
休克时间超过了15分钟
Downtime greater than 15 minutes.
15分钟 我们快点
15? Let's move it.
约翰 有我们呢 伙计
John, we got you, buddy.
听我口令 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three.
谢谢
Thank you.
暂停心肺复苏
Pause CPR.
无脉性室速 继续心肺复苏
PEA, continue CPR.
推入一毫克肾上腺素
Push a milligram of epi.
加油 约翰
Come on, John.
加油 约翰 加油
Come on, John, come on.
检查脉搏
Check pulse.
有脉搏了
We have a pulse.
窦性心律
Sinus rhythm.
超声波 做腹部超音波检查重点创伤
All right, ultrasound. Let's fast him.
腹部没有创伤
Fast is negative.
血压下降
Pressure's dropping.
我们使用快速输血给他
Let's get him a unit of blood and then FFP
输一单位全血然后冷冻血浆吧
on the rapid transfuser.
-室颤 -糟了
- V-fib. - Damn it.
充电至200
Charge to 200.
充电中
Charging.
我的天
Oh, my God.
来吧
Here we go.
离手
Clear.
再来一次
Again.
再推入一毫升肾上腺素
Push another milligram of epi.
好 离手
All right, clear.
-脉搏 -检查脉搏
- Pulse. - Check pulse.
仍然室颤
Still V-fib.
加油啊约翰 呼吸啊
Come on, John. Breathe for me.
呼吸 约翰
Breathe, John.
离手
Clear.
继续按压 再充电
Keep up compressions. Charge again.
离手
Clear.
再来 继续
Let's go! Keep going.
芝加哥医院
第六季 第十二集
他在试验中表现那么好
I mean, he was doing so well in the trial.
他的心脏都已经在好转了
His heart was improving.
结果却死于一场离奇的车祸
Only to get killed in some freak accident.
我很遗憾 威尔
I'm so sorry, Will.
我在布雷迪先生的随身物品里发现了这个
I found these in Mr. Brady's belongings.
试验药
Trial meds?
对 必须把它们还给肯德尔
Yep, those have to go back to Kender.
好 我会把它放在离院物品箱里
All right, I'll put it in the outgoing box.
我现在要去接我妈了
I got to go pick up my mom right now,
但如果你等会想聊聊 我随时恭候
but if you want to talk later, I'm around.
-谢谢 小娜 -没事
- Thanks, Nat. - Yeah.
我的心脏越来越糟了
My heart is getting worse.
怎么可能
How can that be?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表