he shouldn't be at any greater risk.
是
Yes.
但也必须让每个参与者有
But it's also imperative that every participant
相同的条件
meet the same qualifications.
为了保护数据
You know, in order to protect the data--
保护数据
Protect the data?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谁来承担代价
At whose expense?
告诉我
Tell me,
你的参与者中有多少比例是黑人
what percentage of your participants are Black?
我现在没有数字
I don't have the numbers offhand.
我想大概百分之三
Um, you know, I think around 3%.
因为这个偏差 只有百分之三
Only 3% because of biases like this.
但我们因心力衰竭死亡的概率
And yet we are 30% more likely
高了百分之三十
to die from heart failure.
艾普尔 抱歉
April, I'm sorry.
我不知道你要我做什么
I just--I'm not sure what you want me to do.
显然 没什么
Nothing, apparently.
就像其他人一样吧
Just like everyone else.
我在给男朋友发短♥信♥
I'm just texting my boyfriend.
他说你能帮我们真是太好了
He said it's so cool that you're gonna help us out.
为何不坐下来呢
Um, why don't you take a seat?
好的
Okay. Okay.
拿到你的初次检验结果后
So after getting back your initial test results,
恐怕
I'm afraid that, um...
我不建议你节育
birth control would not be recommended for you.
为什么
Why?
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
什么 我
What? I--
怎么会这样
How could this happen?
瑞安和我只发生过一次关系
Ryan and I only had sex once. I--
-没事的 -肯定是搞错了
- It's okay. - There's gotta have been some kind of mistake--
你能再测一次吗
can you run the test again?
我已经测了两次 好吗
I ran the test twice already, okay?
可能是你们用的避孕套破了
It's possible that the condom you used broke,
或者戴的方式不对
or maybe it wasn't put on properly.
天哪 不不不
God. No, no, no.
安娜 安娜 看着我
Anna. Anna, look at me.
你一个人承受不了这件事
This is a lot to absorb on your own.
现在可能是时候告诉你♥爸♥妈了
Now might be a good time to loop in your mom and dad.
不要
No!
你不能告诉我父母
You cannot tell my parents.
我不能也不会
Listen. I cannot and I won't
告诉别人 除非你同意
share any information without your consent.
但是我真的希望你能认真考虑
But I do want you to seriously think about it.
天哪
God.
我还要去给你拿点资料
Look--there is some information I wanna get you.
我会尽快 好吗
I'll try not to be too long, okay?
科尔曼医生怎么样了
Hey. How's Dr. Coleman?
他应该可以出院了
I think he's ready to be discharged.
不行
Nope.
急什么
What's the rush?
诺亚 别带入私人情感
Come on, Noah. Don't make this personal, man.
私人
Personal?
我们还要处理科尔曼医生头上的伤口
We still gotta take care of Dr. Coleman's head lac.
好
All right.
我去跟警♥察♥说他一小时内能走
I'll let PD know he'll be ready within the hour.
抱歉 诺亚 但现在由不得我们了
Sorry, Noah, but it's out of our control now.
马塞尔医生 没事吧
Dr. Marcel, everything okay?
嗯
Yeah, um...
我们
listen, let's, uh,
我们现在就去给他缝针
let's go ahead and stitch him up now.
我得回家 有点私事
I've gotta head home. Personal matter.
如果你要走 科尔曼医生可以交给我
If you need to go, I've got Dr. Coleman.
-你确定吗 -当然
- You sure? - Of course.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
准备利多卡因 加入肾上腺素
Draw up lidocaine with epi.
我需要粗一点的缝合线
You know, I need a bigger suture.
-我去拿 -不不
- I'll grab it. - No, no.
我 我去拿 我知道要哪种
I'll--I'll get it. I know what I need.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好的
Okay.
不要 科尔曼医生
No, Dr. Coleman!
塞克斯顿医生
Dr. Sexton!
对不起 我没注意他就拿
I'm sorry. He grabbed it before I could--
-怎么了 -他出现了室颤
- What's going on? - He's in V-fib.
-没有脉搏了 -桃瑞丝 充电至200
- No pulse. - Doris, charge to 200.
诺亚 胸部按压
Noah, get on his chest.
-到底怎么回事 -他拿了注射器
- What the hell happened? - He grabbed a syringe.
给自己注射了10毫升利多卡因
Injected himself with 10 CCs of lidocaine.
充电完毕
Charged.
离手
Clear.
他心脏停搏了
He's asystolic.
一剂肾上腺素 再次心肺复苏
Amp of epi. Resume CPR.
-伊森 -我说了"再次心肺复苏"
- Ethan. - I said, "Resume CPR."
-肾上腺素呢 -正在注射
- Where's that epi? - It's coming.
肾上腺素注入了
Epi's in.
暂停按压
Hold compressions.
行了 该宣布了
Come on. It's time to call it.
死亡时间 16:52
Time of death, 16:52.
从头再给我讲一遍
Walk me through it again from the beginning.
我说过了
I told you.
我放下注射器 去拿缝合线
I set down the syringe, went to grab the suture,
转过身的时候 他已经
and when I turned, he had--
放在自杀患者伸手就能拿到的地方
Set it down within arm's reach of a suicidal patient,
这个患者还有医学知识 知道如何使用
a patient with the medical knowledge to know how to use it.
我犯了错
It was a mistake.
你要上报
You gotta write me up.
我懂 你上报吧
I get it. Go ahead.
我了解你
I know you.
我教过你 诺亚
I taught you, Noah.
你不会犯错
You don't make mistakes.
你同情科尔曼医生
You sympathized with Dr. Coleman,
认为我们不该报♥警♥
didn't think we should call the police.
你是故意的 天 你到底怎么想的
You did this on purpose, man. What were you thinking?
科尔曼医生有权利
Dr. Coleman had the right to die
按照自己的意愿去死
on his own terms, man.
得了吧 伊森
Come on, Ethan.
你真觉得他应该烂在牢里吗
You really think he deserved to rot in prison?
我怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
你报♥警♥的那一刻 就葬送了他
The minute you called the police, you buried him.
你以为打那个电♥话♥我内心就很轻松吗
You think it was easy for me to make that call?
-看起来就是这样 -你住嘴
- It sure seemed like it. - Just stop, man.
现在已经不是我或者科尔曼医生的事了
This isn't about me or Dr. Coleman anymore.
你不明白吗
Don't you get that?
等警♥察♥走进那扇门的时候
Now when the police walk through that door...
我不得不告诉他们你做了什么
I'm gonna have to tell 'em what you did.
你有时间吗
You got a second?
有 进来吧
Yeah. Come in.
莎伦 你认识好的家庭事务律师吗
Sharon, do you know a good family attorney?
调解进展得那么顺利吗
The mediation went that well, huh?
-恐怕是的 -很遗憾 丹尼尔
- Afraid so. - I'm sorry, Daniel.
不过我确实认识
But yes. I actually do.
皮特·考密克的丈夫
Peter Kalmick's husband.
我真的不想走到这一步
I really don't want to go down this route,
但是
you know, but, um...
你已经试了所有办法
Well, you exhausted all of your options.
该怎么做就怎么做
You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
我记得那时候安娜
I remember when Anna--
她第一次搬回芝加哥
when she first moved back to Chicago,
花了一段时间去适应
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表