事实上 鲍曼先生 超声波是无创的
Actually, Mr. Bowman, uh, an echo is a non-invasive--
不 那个杂音我小时候就有了
No, I've had that murmur since I was a kid.
我心脏没有任何问题
There is nothing wrong with my heart.
那么做一个超声波也无伤大雅
Then an echo will prove that.
你们每次
Every time you people poke me
往我身上扎针 插管子
or jab me with a needle,
都让我头疼得更厉害了
you make this pain in my head worse.
你们能不能治好这个啊
Why don't you fix that?
我们会的 但是你今天
We will, but you came in today
是因为昏迷被送来医院的
because you lost consciousness,
这是一个极有可能危及生命的症状
a potentially life-threatening issue.
所以 请让我们查出病因
So, please, let us find out what caused it.
行 不过你们就跟我
Fine, but you are just like
之前见过的庸医没啥区别
every other crap doctor that I've been to.
-埃里克 拜托 -别说了
- Eric, please. - You know what, shut up.
我受够了你这样对我
I am sick and tired of you treating me this way,
-以为我还是个孩子 -我只是
- talking to me like I'm a child. - I am just trying to--
闭嘴吧 我也不想说话了
Shut your mouth, okay? I'm not done talking.
抱歉 鲍曼先生 你能不能不要
I'm sorry, Mr. Bowman, could you please not?
你不要插手我们的事
You can just stay out of this.
我们都冷静一下
Let's just all calm down.
你这样的话 我不可能待在你身边
I can't be around you when you're like this.
那就走 滚蛋
Then go, get out.
我也不想你留在这
I don't want you here anyway!
我也不想你留在这
I don't want you here.
你好啊 辛迪
Hey, Cindy.
我们是马塞尔医生和曼宁医生
It's Dr. Marcel and Dr. Manning.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
很累
Tired.
我知道 可以理解
Yeah, I'm sure. That's understandable.
我想告诉你
So I want you to know that the surgery
取钢筋的手术很顺利
to remove the rebar went well.
只是脾脏受损严重
Now, unfortunately, there was significant damage
所以我们最后只能把脾脏切除
to the spleen, so ultimately, we had to take it out.
但是手术过程中
But during the surgery,
我们在你的胃里发现了一大块东西
we discovered a large mass in your stomach.
是肿瘤
A tumor.
恐怕是恶性的
I'm afraid to say it is malignant.
我知道
I knew it.
你知道
You did?
我感觉到疼痛
I've been having pain...
已经有一阵子了
for a while.
就像我妈一样
Just like my mom.
她五年前死于胃癌
She died from stomach cancer five years ago.
我很难过
I'm so sorry to hear that.
我没有缝合你的腹部
Look, I left your abdomen open.
如果你同意 我们可以进手术室
So with your consent, I can take you to the O.R.,
马上把肿瘤切除
and we can remove that cancer right now.
不
No.
最好是切除肿瘤
It--it's best to remove the tumor
以免肿瘤扩散
before it has a chance to spread.
我不做手术
I won't do the surgery.
麻烦帮我缝合好
Just please close me back up.
好 那我们可以请肿瘤医生过来
Okay then, uh, we can have an oncologist come by
讨论进一步治疗的方案
and discuss further treatment options.
我不行的 我不治
I can't do that. I won't.
我能问问为什么吗
May I ask why?
好几年里 我看着我妈经历痛苦的手术
For years, I watched my mom go through painful surgeries.
化疗把她折磨得不成样子 下不来床
Chemo made her so sick, she couldn't get out of bed.
那么多痛苦的治疗之后 她还是死了
All those horrible treatments, and she died anyway.
辛迪 你要明白
Cindy, you have to understand,
癌症治疗已经有了很大的进步
cancer treatments have come a long way.
辛迪 不治疗的话
Cindy, without treatment,
肿瘤会继续扩大
the cancer will continue to grow.
如果你听之任之
If you choose to do nothing,
癌症会害死你
this cancer will kill you.
至少我会以自己的方式死去
Then at least I'll die on my own terms.
我讨厌袖手旁观
I hate the thought of standing by
什么也不做
and doing nothing.
是啊
Yeah.
照这种速度下去 她很可能活不过六个月
This rate, she'll most likely be dead in six months.
其实她相当于在自杀
You know, she's effectively killing herself.
我们可以提出她有自杀倾向吗
Can we argue she's suicidal?
成功的希望不大
Seems like a long shot.
先别给她缝合 我去跟古德温女士谈谈
Don't close her up yet. Let me talk to Ms. Goodwin.
其实这一周
You know, I've actually been thinking about you,
我常常想到你
like, quite a lot the last few weeks,
很好奇
just, you know, wondering
你回到家是什么感受
what it's been like for you, being home.
你过得怎么样
You know, how's it been going?
-还好 -是吗
- Okay. - Yeah.
可以重获自♥由♥
I mean, getting your freedom back,
来去自如
being able to come and go,
自己做主
make your own decisions, I mean,
还是需要适应一下的 对吗
it's gonna take a little getting used to, right?
-应该是 -嗯
- I guess. - Yeah.
你和你妈妈怎么样
Hey, how about you and your mom?
你们之间相处得如何
How's things going between the two of you?
她跟我说她带你去海军码头
She told me that she was taking you to Navy Pier
就像你小时候一样
like she used to when you were a little kid.
天哪 我小孩以前可喜欢去那里了
Gosh, my kids, they just used to love going there,
特别是我最小的孩子 爱坐摩天轮
especially my youngest. That Ferris wheel.
你坐过吗
Do you ever go on it?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我不记得了 -不记得
- I can't remember. - No?
我出于好奇问一下 凯丽
I'm just curious, Kelly.
小时候的事你还记得多少
What do you remember from that time?
那些事都不记得
None of those things.
哪些事
None of what things?
我妈妈不停提到的那些
That my mom keeps talking about
我们以前的事
that we used to do.
每周六早上烤肉桂卷
Baking cinnamon rolls every Saturday morning,
一起看《哈利·波特》小说
reading "Harry Potter" Books together.
你心里的失落感肯定是我想象不到的
I can't imagine how upsetting that must be.
但是你试想一下 人贩子
But try and understand that your captor,
肯定想尽一切办法抹除你的记忆
he did everything he could to wipe out your identity,
而且他有大把时间去做这件事
and he had years to do it.
但是我认为假以时日
But I think that with time
加上一点帮助和足够的耐心
and with a little help and a lot of patience,
这些回忆都会浮现出来的
that those memories are gonna start coming back.
我真的相信
I really do.
我不知道 我就是
I don't know. I just...
就是什么也记不起来
I can't remember any of it.
我们可以带奥吉去做手术了
We're ready to take Auggie to surgery.
等一下
Hold on just a second.
玛德琳 怎么了
Madeline? What's going on?
儿童与家庭服务部不允许我同意奥吉的移植
DCFS won't allow me to approve Auggie's transplant.
但是赛斯勒医生已经签字了
But Dr. Ziesler signed off on it.
她证实这是紧急情况
She confirmed that it's an emergency.
我听说移植的事出了点问题
I heard there's an issue with the transplant.
儿童与家庭服务部要叫停手术
DCFS is calling it off.
捐赠者的肝脏不达标
The liver is compromised.
只有家人可以同意移植
Only a family member can consent to the transplant.
但是奥吉没有家人
But Auggie doesn't have any family.
抱歉 麦基 这是儿童与家庭服务部的规定
I'm sorry, Maggie. These are DCFS rules.
真是疯了
This is insane!
有没有别的办法
Isn't there something else we can do?
我看没有
Not at my end.
我们的药可以让人恢复生命力
Our drug can give people their lives back.
肯德尔制药公♥司♥
初步数据显示 我们预计可以延长
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表