But how do we sit here
坐在这里袖手旁观 连试都不试一下呢
with an ace up our sleeve and not even try?
我支持你
I'm with you.
我在印度行医的时候
When I practiced medicine in India,
每次我直视病人的双眼
every time I looked a patient in the eye,
知道他们的生命随时会有危险
knowing their life was on the line,
在我竭尽全力之前 我是不会放弃的
I couldn't stop till I knew I did everything I could.
总之 我说起来很容易
Anyway, easy for me to talk.
是一种未经验证的药
It's a medicine that's unproven,
但是可以永久性改变你的心律
but could reset your rhythm for good.
现在的问题是 也有一点可能
Now, the problem is, there's also a small chance
会让你的心跳完全停止
it could stop your heart completely.
-天哪 -我明白
- Oh, my. - I know.
所以我不逼你这样做
And that's why I'm not pushing you to do it.
但是我不确定你的心脏
But I'm not sure how many more rounds
还能承受几次除颤
of defibrillation your heart can handle.
所以如果你想对这个信息了解更多
So if this sounds like something you wanna know more about...
如果我心跳停止
If my heart stopped,
宝宝会怎么样
what would happen to the baby?
他还太小
It's too small,
所以离开你的身体活不了
so it wouldn't be able to live outside of you.
明白了
I see.
但是如果我没挺过去
But if I don't make it,
有办法让宝宝继续在我体内活着吗
is there a way to keep the baby alive inside?
别 丹尼尔斯女士 先别讨论这个
Oh, no, Ms. Daniels, let's not go there yet--
不是 我读到过 把某种机器
No, I read about this-- some kind of machine
和我连接 宝宝就可以继续成长
you hook me up to, so the baby can keep growing?
能做到 但是这个很复杂
Yeah, we could. But it's a complicated issue.
你要不要等你女儿
Maybe you wanna wait for your daughter--
不要
No.
这是我的决定
This is my decision.
我没有给过凯特关爱
I was never there for Kate.
我
I...
总是醉醺醺的
was too drunk.
她爸在外地工作
Her dad traveled for work,
所以她自己走路上学
so she had to walk herself to school,
自己解决晚饭 自己上♥床♥睡觉
find her own dinner, put herself to bed.
我知道我永远不能弥补这些
And I know I can never make up for that.
但是现在 她最想要的就是孩子
But now, she wants a child more than anything.
希望有个完整的家
To finally have a family.
如果这种药最有可能帮她实现这一愿望
And if this medicine is my best chance to give her that,
那么我愿意
then I want it.
玛丽
Mary.
这是个重要决定
This is a big decision.
你确定不想再考虑考虑吗
You sure you don't wanna take some time to think about it?
谢谢你 麦基
Thank you, Maggie.
但是我清楚自己的答案
But I know my answer.
我不会让我女儿再失望一次
I'm not gonna let my daughter down again.
好的
Okay.
我来安排
I'll set it up.
威尔 威尔
Will. Will.
我们是不是该等凯特来 问问她的意见
Shouldn't we wait for Kate to be part of this decision?
你听到了
You heard her. Okay?
她努力在弥补过去
She's trying so hard to make up for the past,
对女儿缺少关爱
not being there for her daughter.
给她这个机会吧
Let's give her that chance.
威尔 你背着我劝她接受这种药物
Will, you talked her into this infusion behind my back?
我没有劝她什么
Yeah, I didn't talk her into anything.
是她自己想要
It's what she wants.
你怎么回事 你应该先来问我
What is wrong with you? You needed to come to me first.
我试过
Hey, I tried.
你坚持用一种无效的治疗方案
You're too stuck on a treatment that isn't working.
所以你就让她冒生命危险
So you're just gonna risk her life?
不是 我和病人都认为这是最好的办法
No, I'm doing what both I and our patient think is best.
妈 太荒唐了 绝不可能
Mom, this is crazy. There's no way.
我已经决定了
I've made my decision.
不行 太蠢了 太草率了
No, this is stupid and reckless.
我得做点什么
I have to do something.
每次电击 都让宝宝陷入危险
Every time they shock me, it puts the baby in danger.
-我不在乎 -你当然在乎
- I don't care. - Of course you care.
宝宝意味着一切
This baby means everything.
-不是的 -凯特
- No, it doesn't. - Kate.
你等这一天等了太久
You've been waiting for this forever.
妈
Mom.
宝宝没有你重要
This baby doesn't mean as much as you do.
丹尼尔斯女士 你出现心律不齐了
Ms. Daniels, you're starting to throw irregular beats.
你希望我们怎么做
What do you want to us do?
你让我做吧
Please, let me do this.
妈 不要
Mom, no.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, sweetheart.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
开始注射吧
Start the infusion.
他怎么样
How is he?
他未受损的动脉足够进行修复
Well, there was enough artery left to repair,
灌注也做得不错 所以他应该会没事
and he's perfusing well, so I think he's gonna be fine.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
艾普尔
Hey, April.
我之前没想到他失血这么多
He lost a lot more blood out there than I realized.
所以你不但救了他的腿 还救了他的命
So you didn't just save his leg, you saved his life.
就一个护士而言很厉害
Pretty good for a nurse.
你应该学医的
You should've gone to med school.
为什么还要我们留在这
Is there a reason why we're still here?
骨科医生说以她的情况可以出院了
The orthopedist said she's medically cleared to leave.
是的 但是我们想先和你谈谈
Yes, but we would like to speak with you first.
布莱恩 我认为你得了一种创伤后应激障碍
Brian, I think that you are suffering from a form of PTSD.
-什么 -行了 够了
- What? - Okay, this is enough.
病人又不是他
He's not even the patient here.
请给我们一点时间
Please, just bear with us for a moment.
我认为你正经历一种叫
I think that you're experiencing
创伤后应激障碍噩梦的东西
something called PTSD nightmares.
噩梦这个词容易让人误会
Now, the word nightmares is misleading.
其实更像是夜惊症
They're actually much more like sleep terrors.
区别在于
The difference being,
人们通常不记得夜惊
people often don't remember them.
但你的身体还是经历了这些
But your body still very much experiences them,
程度可以强烈到
to the point that on certain nights,
让你在某些晚上
the intensity leads you to
在肢体上将其表现出来
literally act them out physically.
你则施加给了艾米丽
In this case, on Emily.
不会的
No. I...
在今天之前 她因为受伤两度进医院
She's been to the hospital for injuries twice before today.
什么
What?
没什么 没事的
It's nothing. It's fine.
我们只是希望他得到必要的帮助
Please, we're trying to get him the help that he needs.
不是 你们是想把这事当作家暴上报
No, you're trying to report this as domestic abuse
然后把警♥察♥扯进来
and get the police involved.
听我说 我们应该依法上报这件事的
Listen, we are legally obligated to report this,
但我向你们保证
but I guarantee you,
正是由于本病例的特殊性
because of the specifics of this case,
布莱恩他不会被起诉的
that Brian-- he's not gonna be prosecuted.
但是这件事还是会被记录在案
He'd still end up with it on his record.
然后会怎样 去做心理健康诊断吗
And then what? A mental health diagnosis?
这些事是要跟你一辈子的
These things follow you your whole life.
小艾 也许我们应该谈谈这件事
Em, maybe we should talk about this.
不 不管是军队 还是医院
No. The army, the hospital.
他们都不会保护你的
They won't protect you.
我是唯一一个会保护你的人
I am the only one who will protect you.
艾米丽 我和布莱恩之前在讨论他的睡眠
Emily, Brian and I were discussing his sleep.
你可以再打开那个软件吗
Do you mind bringing up that app again?
可以
Yeah.
他的手表可以监测他的睡眠模式
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表