进行多项试验
Multiple trials.
这是我们之前讨论过的
That is something that we've discussed in the past.
但是...
But...
霍斯特德医生告诉我
Dr. Halstead has told me that
他认为自己首先是一位急诊医生
he considers himself an ED doctor first
然后才是首席研究员
and a PI second.
-好吧... -我直说吧
- Well-- - Let me be blunt.
你愿意
Would you be willing
离开急诊科
to leave the ED
把临床试验当成你的全职工作吗
and make clinical trials your full-time gig?
我认为这是我要仔细考虑的问题
I think that's something I would seriously consider.
-抱歉 我必须接这个电♥话♥ -没事
- I'm sorry. I have to take this. - Sure.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
我觉得他很有希望能完全康复
I'm hopeful he'll make a full recovery.
-所以 迪恩... -我得去脱手术衣了 好吧
- So, Dean-- - I got to get out of these scrubs, okay?
我们要谈谈今天发生的事
We need to talk about what happened today.
没什么可谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
-迪恩 -我很好
- Dean. - I'm fine.
不 你不好
No, you're not.
听着
Listen,
我认为你正受创伤后应激障碍折磨
I think you're suffering from PTSD.
我只是有点紧张
I just got a little rattled.
不是每天你都发现自己
It's not every day you find yourself
身处枪战之中
in the center of a gun battle
地上有人的内脏
with some guy's guts on the floor.
我们在阿富汗经历过更糟的
We've been through worse in Afghanistan.
不
Yeah, no.
我们在那看到的事情
The things we saw over there...
我还是会因此受惊
I'm still rattled by it.
但查尔斯医生帮助了我 他也可以帮助你
But Dr. Charles helped me, and he can help you, too.
理疗 得了吧
Therapy? Come on.
如果你的腿折了 你要治疗 对吧
If you broke your leg, you'd treat it, right?
心理健康没有区别
Mental health is no different.
不应该为此感到羞耻
There shouldn't be a stigma attached to it.
听着 根本不是因为那个
Listen, it's--it's not about that at all.
我不需要理疗
I don't need therapy.
创伤后应激障碍不会自己消失的 迪恩
PTSD just doesn't go away, Dean.
理疗会给你工具来对付它
And therapy gives you the tools to deal with it.
这就是一杯不错的单一纯麦威士忌的用处
That's what a good single malt is for.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你需要帮助
Hey, you need to get help.
你曾经是指挥官
You were the commanding officer,
总是把别人的需求放在第一位
always putting the needs of others first.
是时候该照顾好自己了
It's time to take care of yourself.
拜托
Please.
听听你的老朋友的话
Listen to your old friend.
给查尔斯医生发个消息
Text Dr. Charles.
定个时间去谈谈
Set up a time to talk.
你没给我留什么余地 是吗
You're not leaving me much choice, are you?
是的 我没有
No, I'm not.
好吧
All right.
我现在就去做
I'll do it right now.
查尔斯医生
很好
Good.
查尔斯医生
我听说福布斯夫人的手术很成功
Hey, I heard Mrs. Forbes' surgery went well.
成功切除了机能障碍的部分
Yeah, managed to resect the area with the lesion.
幸运地避免了叶切除术
Thankfully avoided a lobectomy,
她现在正舒服地休息着
so she's resting comfortably now.
很棒
Wonderful.
-你还好吗 -还好 我只是
- You okay? - Yeah, I just--
我以为她的症状是由焦虑引起的
I thought her symptoms were caused by anxiety.
听着 你基于自己的经验
Hey, look, you made a diagnosis,
做了诊断 一个看起来很合理的诊断
a very plausible one, based on your experience.
这就是医学的意义 对吧
And that's what medicine's all about, right?
依赖于你已知的东西
Building on what you already know.
很多医生
Lotta docs,
他们拿到了医学学位 仅此而已
they get their MDs, that's it.
他们完全明白
They know it all.
而你不同
You're not like that.
你一直在追寻
You keep going for it.
所以你有所进步
That's how you make a difference.
-谢谢你 克罗特 -回见
- Thanks, Crockett. - Yeah, I'll see you, okay?
伊利诺伊州芝加哥最好的护理师项目
你准备走了吗 亲爱的
You ready to get out of here, sweetie?
早些时候跑走的那位夫人
Um, that lady who ran away earlier,
你找到她了吗
did you ever find her?
还没有
Not yet.
她很危险吗
Well, is she dangerous?
我觉得只是对她自己
I think only to herself, really.
她只是一位
You know, she's just a...
非常悲伤
very sad,
陷入困扰的年轻女士
troubled young lady.
因为我的错 她才不见的
Okay, well, it's my fault that she's gone.
如果我一开始没有让你从她的房♥间出来
If I hadn't made you come out of her room in the first place,
她还会在那 她不会走的
then she'd still be here. She wouldn't have left.
安娜 这不是你的错 相信我
Anna, it is not your fault. Trust me.
她想走 她总会找到办法的
She wanted to leave. She was gonna find a way.
是的 但我总是搞砸
Yeah, but I keep screwing up.
我想你肯定希望
I mean, I bet you wish that
我去和妈妈一起住了
I'd gone to live with Mom instead.
我没那么想 一点都没有
I don't wish that, not even a bit.
但看看你为我做的一切
Okay, but look at everything that you do for me,
再看看我做的
and then look what I do.
安娜 亲爱的 我是你♥爸♥爸
Anna, honey, I'm your dad.
你不欠我任何东西
Okay, you don't owe me anything,
你的职责也不是取悦我
nor is it your job to please me.
但我的职责是
But it is my job
尽我所能帮你茁壮成长
to do everything I can to help you thrive in life.
但是亲爱的 如果我都不能保证你的安全
But honey, that's not gonna matter
那些都不重要了
if I can't keep you safe in the first place.
所以 亲爱的 我不能就那样
Which is why, honey, I can't just, like,
打开仓门 让你到处闲逛
fling open the barn door and let you roam around.
你明白吗
You understand that, right?
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
但我 真的 我不饿
But I'm just-- really, I'm not hungry.
妈妈 你该吃东西了
Mom, you need to eat.
还记得杨医生说要避免脱水吗
And remember what Dr. Young said about staying hydrated.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你觉得我做错了吗
Do you think that I made a mistake
没有同意做另一场手术
by not agreeing to have the other surgery?
我觉得花点时间
I don't think it's a bad thing
好好想想不是什么坏事
to take your time and think about it.
但是 同时
But you know, in the meantime,
我想让你吃了这个
I want you to take these.
杨医生没有提到
Um, Dr. Young didn't mention
新药
new meds.
这是另一个医生开的
They're from a different doctor.
我给他看了你的病历
I showed him your chart,
他觉得这些对你有好处
and he thought these would work well for you.
他说这些对心力衰竭的
He said they've been really beneficial
病人非常有益
for patients with heart failure.
好
Okay.
那就吃吧
Let's have at it.
肯德尔制药
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表