-明白 可以的 -好
- I understand. That'll work. - Okay.
崔医生 有消息吗
Dr. Choi, you've got news.
杰克的手术很顺利
Jake's surgery went well.
-有并发症吗 -没有
- Any complications? - No, ma'am.
他们在没切断任何分支血管的情况下
They were able to reconstruct the vessel
重塑了血管
without clipping any small branches.
他现在还没醒 但应该能痊愈
He's still waking up but they expect him to make a full recovery.
他多久能出院
How soon can he go home?
要留院观察几天吗 还是...
Uh, will they keep him a few nights or...
很遗憾 他不能回家
Unfortunately, he's not going home.
-什么 -为什么
- What? - Why not?
警♥察♥调查事故时发现
While investigating the accident,
杰克大晚上
the police uncovered why Jake
独自骑车外出的原因是
was out biking alone in the dark.
他妈妈在城另一头值夜班
His mom works an overnight custodial shift across town.
把两个孩子都丢在家里
Been leaving both kids by themselves.
警♥察♥通知了儿童与家庭服务部 他们在路上了
PD notified DCFS and they're on their way.
妈妈知道了吗
Does the mother know?
还没有
Not yet.
我需要你拖住儿童与家庭服务部
I need you to hold off DCFS.
-古德温女士 -崔医生 拜托 照做吧
- Miss Goodwin-- - Dr. Choi, please. Just do it.
米勒小姐
Miss Miller,
我很高兴杰克的手术很成功
I'm so glad that Jake's surgery went well.
我让你别来烦我了
I told you to leave me alone.
我只是来为我之前的行为道歉
I just came by to apologize for my behavior earlier.
-我可以叫保安吗 -等等
- Do I need to get security? - Wait.
我知道你昨晚丢下了两个孩子
I know you left your children alone last night.
你是想说是我的错吗
You trying to say this is my fault?
我不是来评判你的
I am not here to judge you.
你以为我想不管孩子吗
You think I want to leave my kids alone?
我没得选
I don't have a choice.
如果我不工作 他们没饭吃
If I don't work, they don't eat.
-没人帮我 -抱歉
- And I got no one to help me. - I'm sorry.
你处境艰难
You're in an impossible situation
我都不敢想这种压力
and I can't even imagine the pressure.
我告诉杰克我不在的时候待在家里
I told Jake to stay in the house when I'm gone.
-我没想到... -你已经尽力了
- I never thought-- - You're doing the best you can.
是啊
Yeah, well,
但我还是搞砸了
I'm failing.
你要帮帮你自己
You've got to give yourself some grace.
我当时有人帮
Look, I had help,
但兼顾职场和孩子还是很难
but being a working mother was still really very hard.
我是来给你提供一份
I came by to offer you
医院的保管人员工作的 白班
a day shift on the hospital's custodial staff.
如果你愿意的话 我知道这不算什么
If you want. I know it's not much,
但至少你能放宽心
but at least you'd have the peace of mind
知道你的孩子在你的上班时间
of knowing that your children are safe
都在上学 是安全的
and in school while you're at work.
你真的可以吗
You'd really do that?
是的 可以吗
Please, let me.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈
Mom.
宝贝
Honey?
我在
I'm here.
我在呢
I'm right here.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表