Mike, what do we do?
你是她妈妈 你来决定
You're her mom. You decide.
如果不做手术
I mean, if they don't do the operation,
她还有多久...
how long before she-- she...
恐怕只有几个小时了
I'm afraid it would be a matter of hours.
不
No!
-不 -我很遗憾
- No. - I'm so sorry.
我不想让她受苦
I don't want her to suffer.
我知道
I know.
不要做手术
Don't do the surgery.
我们能陪着她等她...
Can we be with her when she...
当然 你们当然可以
Of course. Of course you can.
你知道基尚一口气闯到了
Did you know Keshawn made it
《我的世界之地下城》的第100关吗
all the way to level 100 in "Minecraft Dungeons"?
我不知道
I didn't.
真厉害
That's impressive.
是 他是我哥哥
Yeah. And he's my brother.
是的 没错
Yes, he is.
他今晚真的必须回去吗
Does he really have to go back tonight?
很遗憾 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetie.
我相信他也会想你的
I'm sure he's gonna miss you too.
也许在不久的将来 你可以去加州看他
Maybe someday soon you can go visit him in California.
对
Yeah.
我很抱歉 我应该告诉你的
I'm sorry. I should've updated you.
我只是太不知所措了
I've just been so overwhelmed.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
听着 我理解你
Look-- I understand that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是...你确定这是唯一的原因吗
I just-- are you sure that's the only reason?
我不知道 只是感觉
I don't know, it just seems like
-威尔总是你的后盾 -克罗特
- Will, he's been your rock. - Crockett.
我只是担心你妈妈和威尔的过去
I guess I just worry that your mom's history with Will,
她对他的偏爱蒙蔽了她的判断力
her affection for him, it's clouding her judgement
也许也蒙蔽了你的
and possibly yours too.
听我说 威尔和我
I mean, look-- Will is someone
一起生活了很长一段时间
I shared a life with for a very long time.
是 当然了
Yeah. Of course.
但我绝不会让这一点影响我的判断
But I would never let that cloud my judgement.
那你为什么不反对
Then why aren't you objecting to this?
你知道试验性药物的风险
You know the risks of an experimental drug.
左心室辅助装置已经得到了证实
LVAD is proven.
如果这是其他病人...
I mean, if this were any other patient--
她不是其他病人
It's not any other patient.
她是我妈妈
It's my mom!
如果她有可能康复
And if there's a chance she could recover--
一切都能回到原来的样子
that things could go back to the way they were...
我知道希望渺茫 但是...
I mean, I know it's a longshot but...
作为女儿 你想相信
As a daughter, you wanna believe.
但作为医生 你必须认清现在
But as a doctor, you have to see this for what it is--
就是一场赌博
a gamble.
这么做能让你陪伴你妈妈更长时间
This could buy you more time with your mom.
或者更短
Or less.
听着...
Look...
我只是想让你为所有可能的结果做好准备
I just want you to be prepared for all the outcomes.
不止是你赌的那一种
Not just the one you're betting on.
太不可思议了 对吧
That was pretty incredible, huh?
可以这么说
That's one way to put it.
如果阿彻没有建议一起做视频辅助腹膜后清创手术
If Archer hadn't have suggested going in with VARDs,
贝克早就死在手术室里了
Becker would've died in the OR.
他救了他一命
Saved the man's life.
如果阿彻医生没有坚持做引流
If Dr. Archer hadn't insisted on placing a drain,
贝克先生一开始就不会有危险
Mr. Becker never would've gone downhill in the first place.
这可说不准 艾普尔
We don't know that, April.
我知道他是你的导师
Look, I get that he was your mentor.
也许因此你今天相信他的直觉 而不是你自己
Maybe that's why you trusted his instincts over your own today.
但伊森 他不再是你的上级了
But Ethan, he's not your superior anymore.
-我知道 -是吗
- I know that. - Does he?
发生什么了
What's going on?
她...
She's, um...
她终于要和她的宝宝告别了
She's finally saying goodbye to her baby.
卡特一家...
The Carters...
他们想收养奥基
they wanna adopt Auggie.
我不能...
I can't...
我不能再失去一个孩子了
I can't lose another child.
再
Another?
-我不… -我从没告诉过你
- I don't-- - I never told you.
从没告诉过任何人
Never told anyone really.
只告诉过本
Only Ben.
我16岁的时候 我...
When I was 16, I...
我怀孕了
I got pregnant.
等我发现的时候 已经四个月了
By the time I found out, I was four months along.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我同意把孩子送去领养
I agreed to put the baby up for adoption.
她出生后
After she was born,
我抱着她
I held her.
然后一个护士进来...
Then a nurse came in and...
她把孩子从我怀里抱了出来 然后...
she took her out of my arms and...
当我的朋友们开始要孩子时
When my friends started having kids,
他们说"小麦 你这么适合当妈妈
they'd say, "Mags, you'd make such a great mom.
你什么时候怀孕呢"
When are you gonna get pregnant?"
我不能告诉他们 但是...
I couldn't tell them, but...
我觉得我不配当母亲
I didn't think I deserved to be a mother.
然后奥基进入了我的生活
Then Auggie came into my life.
感觉像是第二次机会
It felt like a second chance.
但今天看到他和他哥哥在一起
But seeing how he was with his brother today,
他有多开心
how happy he was,
我该怎么办 莎伦
what do I do, Sharon?
麦基 你知道我无法回答这个问题
Maggie, you know I can't answer that.
但你为你的孩子所做的一切
But what you did for your baby,
让她拥有你无法给予她的生活
allowing her to have a life that you couldn't give her,
那是爱
that was love.
所以 无论你做什么决定
So no matter what decision you make,
那都是出于爱
it will come from that place.
我很确定
And I'm sure of that.
听着
Listen.
如果这是关于法官的裁决
If this is about the judge's ruling...
不 我只是想跟你谈谈 因为我
It's not. I just wanted to talk to you because I'm--
我真的很担心安娜
I'm genuinely worried about Anna.
为什么 发生什么事了
Why? What's going on?
她今早来我家
Well, she came to my house this morning
让我给她的化学试♥卷♥签字
so that I could sign her chemistry exam.
她得了D
She got a D.
她当然会去找你 因为你总是唱红脸
Yeah, of course she comes to you 'cause you're the good cop,
而我总是唱白脸
and I get stuck being the bad cop.
但我不确定有这么简单
But I'm not sure it's quite that simple.
-不是吗 -不是
- No? - No.
听着 我该怎么说
Look--how do I put this?
安娜感觉自己被倾听时会作出反应
Anna really responds when she feels like she's being heard?
我的天 又来了
Oh, my God. Here we go.
我不听她的任何话 是吗
And I don't listen to anything she says, right?
为什么我是个魔鬼 丹
I mean, why else am I a monster, Dan?
告诉我 因为我 因为我相信结果
Tell me. Because I-- because I believe in consequences,
相信管束
a little discipline?
-我不是这个意思 -你就是这个意思
- It's not what I'm saying. - It is what you're saying.
听着 她是个小女孩
Look--she's a teenage girl, okay?
有些时候
I mean, it's inevitable at some point
冲突不可避免 明白吗
there's gonna be a clash, you know?
她很自然地想要逃离
It's perfectly natural for her to be pulling away.
她没告诉我这一次不好的成绩
She didn't tell me about one bad grade.
你就说的好像我们生活在不同的星球
You make it sound like we're living on different planets.
这不是成绩的事
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表