Dr. Manning, she's having a seizure!
镁 肌肉注射10克
Magnesium. Ten grams IM.
该死 为什么这个女人还戴着手铐
Damn it, why is this woman still shackled?
狱警说她是暴♥力♥罪犯
I was told she was a violent offender.
警官 开始静脉注射
Officer. Start an IV.
我要做血常规 血液生化 尿酸检查
I need a CBC, CMP, uric acid,
测乳酸脱氢酶 每小时滴注2毫克镁
LDH and a magnesium drip of two milligrams an hour.
你说得对 她有子痫
You're right. She's eclamptic.
我得接生这个孩子
I gonna have to deliver this baby.
接下来交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
如果有什么我能帮忙的 尽管说
Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
转移 快
Transport! Hurry.
叶塞尼亚 跟我说话 喘不过气吗
Yesenia, talk to me. Too hard to breathe?
斯坦顿医生 我需要你
Dr. Stanton, I need you.
出什么事了 艾普尔
Hey, what's going on, April?
叶塞尼亚喘不过气了
Yesenia's working too hard to breathe.
我们应该马上给她插管
We should intubate her now before it's too late.
她没缺氧
She's not hypoxic.
她的动脉血气PH值正常
Her arterial blood gas pH is normal.
她的二氧化碳分压和血氧饱和度也正常
So is her PCO2 and her SaO2.
不 她在用辅助呼吸肌呼吸
No, she's using accessory muscles to breathe.
她会累垮的 我见过这种情况
She's gonna tire out. I've seen this before.
数据还不支持现在给她插管
The numbers don't support intubating her at this time.
抱歉
Sorry.
去找别的医生来
Go get another doctor.
什么
Excuse me?
找别的愿意根据叶塞尼亚的需要
Get another doctor who's willing to give Yesenia
进行治疗的医生来
the treatment that she needs.
你不能跟我这样说话
You can't talk to me like that.
-我知道自己在干什么 -你不知道
- I know what I'm doing. - No, you don't.
我向上帝发誓 如果你不去找别的医生
I swear to God, you get another doctor,
我就出去自己找
or I will come out there and get one myself.
-帮我穿防护服 -是 先生
- Help me suit up. - Yes, sir.
别以为这事就完了
Don't think this is over.
这一个月来
I've been cooking for myself
我每顿饭都自己做
every meal for about a month,
然后突然间 我明白了
and all of a sudden, it dawns on me:
我厨艺很差
I'm a terrible cook.
不过我突然轻松了
It relaxes me though.
我睡得更好了 你睡得好吗
I sleep better. You sleeping okay?
哥们 好极了
Oh, man, like a baby.
好
Good.
对
Yeah.
这表示我们谈完了吗
Does that mean we're done here?
你真的不喜欢谈论自己 对吗
You really don't like talking about yourself, do you?
我说 拜托 你喜欢吗
I mean, come on. Do you?
我不知道
I don't know.
在某些情况下 喜欢
In certain circumstances, yeah.
我觉得我更克制一些
Well, I guess I consider myself more of a stoic.
有意思
Interesting.
擅长隐藏情绪
Big on hiding emotion.
永远不让他们看到你慌乱
Never let them see you sweat
不管经历了多少痛苦和折磨
no matter how much pain and suffering you're in.
你是这样的人吗
That you?
-不是 -我也觉得不是
- Nope. - No, I didn't think so.
但你刚才确实是这样描述自己的
But you did just describe yourself that way.
你对一个简单的词解读得太多了
You're reading way too much into a simple word.
我的意思更简洁
I meant it more like laconic.
你确定不用接那个电♥话♥吗
You sure you don't need to get that?
抱歉 是我女儿
I'm sorry, it's my daughter,
她说有急事
and she's saying it's an emergency.
你介意我们缩短点时间吗
You mind if we cut this a little short?
完全没问题 古德温同意就行
Oh, man, as long as it satisfies Goodwin.
请记住
Just remember,
如果你需要找人谈谈
you ever need to talk to anybody about anything,
我会奉陪
I'm here.
谢了 哥们
Thank you, man.
伊森当上新主任了
So Ethan's the new chief.
是的 我很庆幸是他
Yep. Hey, I feel for him.
案牍劳形的活 谁爱干谁干
All that administrative work. Who wants the headache?
你肯定很失望
You must be disappointed.
如果有被点名当然更好
Would've been nice to have been asked.
但也没什么 伊森会做得很好的
But it's all good. Ethan will do great.
你可想得开 威尔
Big of you, Will.
如果我是你
Because if I were in your shoes,
被个进来时不如我的人超过
guy comes in underneath me
还当上了我的上司
then leapfrogs me to be my boss,
我杀人的心都有了
I'd wanna kill somebody.
杰罗姆·柯克的食道镜检查结果出了吗
Any word on Jerome Kirk's scope results?
还没
Not yet.
但伊森也在催了
But Ethan's been asking too.
它们出来后立刻告诉我
You let me know as soon as they get in.
维诺尼医生 很高兴见到你
Dr. Virani, good to see you.
再次感谢你之前的邀请
Thanks again for that offer.
我很遗憾你拒绝了 霍斯特德医生
I'm sorry you didn't take it, Dr. Halstead.
那个临床试验进展如何了
How's the clinical trial going?
挺好
Fine.
我正准备去见你的另一个同事
I'm about to meet a colleague of yours.
莱尔德医生
Dr. Lyall.
去邀请他做项目副手吗
To be Co-P.I.?
有很多人都推荐他
He came highly recommended,
我们在电♥话♥里聊得很愉快
and we had a good talk over the phone.
他在医学院时轮值过心脏科
Did a med school rotation in cardiology,
他是个绝佳的研究
so he's an excellent candidate
心脏衰竭药物的候选人
to study a heart failure medication.
没错 他是个好医生
Yeah, that's a good doctor.
聪明
Smart.
威尔
Hey, Will.
恕我失陪
Excuse me.
我刚跟消化科聊过
I just talked to GI.
柯克先生的食道镜结果没有异常
Mr. Kirk's esophageal scope was negative.
我转发给你了
I forwarded it to you.
看到了
Huh. I see.
这个穿孔位置也许会再接近上端
Well, you know, the hole could be more proximal,
比食道位置要高点
higher up on the esophagus.
在食道镜照不到的地方
That's where the scope would miss it.
我们得做个造影对比
We need to do a contrast study.
心脏消融后恰好在食道烧穿了个孔吗
A heart ablation accidentally burned a hole in the esophagus?
这个可能性有点小
It's kind of a stretch.
他被收入的时候肺是塌的
He came in with a collapsed lung.
如果真的有孔 也一定跟肺有关
If there is a hole, it's gotta be related to that.
我建议让他去做个支气管镜检查
I say send him for a bronchoscopy,
别想那么复杂
and why overthink it?
-她在哪 安娜 -她在里面
- Where is she, Anna? - She's in here.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我的天 安娜 你认真的吗
Oh, for God's sakes, Anna. Really?
妈妈 你昨晚就开始痛了
Mom, you've been in pain since last night.
得有个医生来给你看看
You need a doctor.
你叫他来前应该征求我同意
You should've asked me before you called him.
-那你会不让我叫 -难以置信
- You would've said no. - I can't believe this.
你做的没错 甜心
You did the right thing, sweetie.
丹尼尔 不要
Daniel, no.
-是你的胃出问题了 -我只是便秘而已
- So it's your stomach? - I'm just constipated.
妈妈 你绝对不止如此
Mom, it's not just that.
亲爱的 我跟你说过 如果我明天没有转好
Honey, I told you, if I didn't feel better tomorrow,
我就会去看医生的
I'd go to the doctor.
但你看 我来都来了
Well, look, I'm here now.
你不如还是让我快速检查一下
Why don't you just let me take a quick look?
-不要 -妈妈 认真的吗
- No. - Mom, seriously?
我觉得我们该带你去医院
I think we should go to the hospital.
我们十分钟就能到医院
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表