and then processing it
其实是两件不同的事
are actually two different things.
好吧 不 我已经消化掉了
Okay, well, no. I have processed it.
这正是我想告诉你的
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
-我完全理解 -不 看到了吗
- I completely understand-- - No, okay, see?
我们没必要谈论这个
We don't need to talk about this.
你和我可以成为朋友 普通朋友
You and I can just be friends, regular friends.
拉蒙娜 我在这里 百分百是作为你的医生
Ramona, I am absolutely 100% here for you as your doctor.
停下 我不需要精神科医生
Okay, stop, I don't need a psychiatrist.
-拉蒙娜 坐下 -你为什么不听我说
- Ramona, sit down. - Why won't you listen to me?
-我很好 -拉蒙娜
- I am fine! - Ramona.
好的
Okay.
再见
Yeah. Bye.
麦基 我有一些2号♥治疗室的指令
Maggie, I've got some orders for treatment two.
好的
Okay, sure.
稍等
Oh, wait.
我们今晚结束后可以见一面吗
Can we meet up at the end of the day?
我犯了什么错吗
Did I make a mistake?
不 只是
Uh, no, it's just, um,
我们在这用的缩写不一样
we use some different abbreviations here,
医生们对此很坚持
and the doctors are sticklers on it,
所以我觉得我们可以一起过一遍
so I thought we could just meet up and go over them.
好啊 当然可以
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
行
All right.
我真是
Yeah. Right.
小娜 你妈妈的心电图
Nat, your mom's EKG.
她的QT间期延长了
She developed a long QT interval?
的确 但也有好的一面
Exactly, but there's an upside to that.
她现在符合双心室起搏的条件了
She's now a candidate for biventricular pacing.
导管室
The cath lab?
但她目前有急性肝衰竭
But she's still in acute liver failure.
对 但这是心脏问题 和肝脏无关
Yeah, but it's a heart issue. Nothing to do with the liver.
这是个大手术 她又病得极其严重
It's a major procedure, and she's extremely sick.
是 如果我们不做尝试
Yeah, if we don't try something,
她随时都可能出现严重的心律紊乱
she could go into a dangerous arrhythmia at any moment.
但这样治不好
But it's not a cure.
她还是需要心脏移植
I mean, she still needs a heart transplant.
没错 要想让她活着等到匹配的心脏
That's right, and this is our best shot at keeping her alive
这是最好的方案
until she gets one.
我不知道 威尔
I don't know, Will.
太多潜在的变数了
There's so many potential complications.
她是你妈妈
This is your mom.
我不会放过任何希望
I'm not leaving any stone unturned.
好
Okay.
试试吧
Let's give it a try.
我去准备
I'll set it up.
导丝到冠状窦了 正在伸进去
Lead's in the coronary sinus. Just putting in the wire.
这些静脉太考验人了
These veins are extremely torturous.
我一直受到阻碍
I'm getting a lot of resistance.
要不要用静脉造影球囊来导入
How about a venography balloon to anchor you in?
好办法
That'd be great.
-苏西 -马上
- Susie? - I'm on it.
卡萝尔 你怎么样
Carol, how you doing?
我很好
I'm great.
好的
Good.
不会太久的
Shouldn't be much longer.
我们只要再加一样器材
We're just grabbing an extra piece of equipment.
好的
Okay, well,
尽管去拿...
just take your...
卡萝尔
Carol?
血压下降 心率达到了180
Her pressure's dropping. Heart rate's up to 180.
怎么了
What's happening?
室上性心动过速 戴上氧气罩
She's in SVT. Bag her.
卡萝尔
Carol?
卡萝尔
Carol?
她没有反应
She's unresponsive.
像是心脏压塞
It looks like tamponade.
一定是导丝刺破了心脏
The wire must have perforated her heart.
60毫升注射器
60cc syringe.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom!
注射器
Syringe.
不马上插♥进♥去的话 她就会停止心跳
She's gonna arrest if you don't get in there now.
应该插♥进♥去了
I think I'm in.
没进去
No, nothing.
深一点斜插♥进♥去 充电到200
Angle it deeper. Charge to 200.
别动
Hold up.
抽到血了
I've got blood.
-恢复窦性心律 -心率降了
- Rhythm's back. - Heart rate's down.
脉搏强劲
Pulse is strong.
准备好持续抽积液
Set up for continuous drainage.
凡妮莎把她父母带来了
Hey. Vanessa brought her parents in
想让他们见见大家
and wants them to meet everyone.
这是我们的护士长 麦基
And this is our charge nurse, Maggie.
她负责协调工作
She keeps the place running.
麦基 这是我的父母 肯特和碧
Maggie, these are my parents, Kent and Bea.
-你好 -你们好
- Hi. - Hello.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
你们的女儿很优秀
Your daughter is great.
她很喜欢在这里工作
She just loves working here.
一直说这里的病人如何
She can't stop talking about the patients,
-说自己学到了多少东西 -好了 妈妈
- how much she's learning-- - Okay, Mom.
怎么 你是说了
What? You do.
父母总是制♥造♥尴尬
Ah, parents, such an embarrassment.
好啦 我带你们去看看救护车的入口
Ugh, come on, let me show you where the ambulances come in.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- So nice to meet you. - Likewise.
崔医生 阿彻医生
Dr. Choi! Dr. Archer!
她叫不醒
She's not waking up.
-明迪 -怎么回事
- Mindy? - What's going on?
肯定是出血加重了很多
The bleeding must've gotten much worse,
-比我们预想得要快 -我们怎么办
- faster than we expected. - What can we do?
你可以使用代理权
You can use your power of attorney.
你只要同意 我们马上送她去手术室
Say the word, and we'll take her right up to surgery.
但我们肯定更希望明迪自己做这个决定
But I'm sure we'd all rather have Mindy make this decision.
-怎么做 -我们可以
- How? - We can drill a hole
在头骨这个位置钻一个洞来给她减压
in her skull right here to release the pressure.
然后等她醒来
Then when she wakes up,
我们跟她说明情况 征求她的同意
we can explain the situation, get her consent.
让她自己选择
Let her make the choice.
-好 -崔医生 借一步说话
- Okay. - Dr. Choi, a minute, please.
南茜 拿电钻 高流量氧 把头垫高
Nancy, get the drill, high flow O2, elevate her head.
我们都知道她需要做这个手术
We both know she needs this surgery.
这是我们的机会
This is our chance.
-是你干的吗 -什么
- Did you do this? - What?
给她用镇静剂 违背她的意愿
Sedate her to override her wishes?
我是要救这个女孩的命
I am trying to save this girl's life.
我马上要钻开她的头
I'm about to drill a hole in her head.
到底会不会有血
Am I gonna see blood?
你钻吧 医生
Drill the hole, Doctor.
南茜
Nancy.
好
Okay.
-按住她别动 -好
- Keep her still. - Yep.
-我受不了 -准备好了吗
- I can't. - Ready?
好了
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
她醒了 明迪 你没事的
She's waking up. Mindy, you're okay.
需要我准备一个吸引器抽出剩余的血吗
You want me to set up a drain for the rest of the blood?
需要
Yeah.
明迪
Hey, Mindy.
你没事的
Hey, you're okay.
拉蒙娜 又是我 查尔斯医生
Ramona, it's Dr. Charles again.
我不知道你有没有收到我上一条信息
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表