下班后我们去喝一杯吧
We should grab a drink after work, hmm?
遵命 舰长
Aye aye, Cap'n.
坎普斯先生和太太
Mr. And Mrs. Campos?
我是崔医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Choi.
别 叫路易莎就好 他是赫克托
Louisa, please. And this is Hector.
我听说你呼吸有点困难
I hear you're having some trouble breathing.
患者主诉发烧
Patient's reported a fever
热度忽上忽下
that spikes up and down erratically.
呼吸局促持续一段时间了
Sustained period of shortness of breath.
看着你的耳朵肿了
Looks like your ears are swollen.
-我摸的时候疼吗 -也非常痒
- Does it hurt when I touch it? - It's pretty itchy, too.
你能告诉我
Can you tell me
开始感觉不舒服是什么时候吗
when was the first time you started feeling sick?
大概三天前吧
About three days ago.
他在西塞罗那边一家肉联厂工作
He works at a meatpacking plant out in Cicero.
他们过去曾有过几次新冠肺炎爆发
They've had a bunch of COVID outbreaks in the past.
我曾担心可能又爆发了
I was worried that there might be another.
测试结果是阴性时我松了一大口气
I'm just--I'm so relieved that that test came out negative.
这是好的起点
That's a good start.
我们准备两周后见我们的孙女呢
We're supposed to see our granddaughter in two weeks.
她快一岁了
She's turning one.
因为社区隔离 我们都还没见过她呢
We still haven't met her due to social distancing.
明白
Sure.
他的肺部听着出现堵塞
His lungs sound congested.
-他的指标如何 -89 还在往下走
- How are his sats? - 89 and trending lower.
给他上用大流量插管
All right, let's up him to high-flow cannula.
你觉得可能会是什么问题
What do you think this might be?
不好说 可能是某种肺炎
Hard to say. Perhaps some kind of pneumonia.
但我们做个胸透和扫描来排查栓塞
But let's grab a chest X-ray and a CT to rule out PE.
还有血常规 血液生化 血样和尿样培养
Also a CBC, BMP, blood and urine cultures as well.
收到
Roger.
我们会搞清楚病因的
We'll figure out what's causing this, okay?
-失陪了 -谢谢
- Excuse me. - Thank you.
这里有硬脑膜下血肿并出现肿块效应
And this here is a subdural hematoma with mass effect.
那又如何
So what?
拉蒙娜 你磕脑袋的地方
Ramona, you have a bleed in your brain
大脑出血了
from where you hit your head.
-它自己不会停止 -需要进行开颅手术
- Not gonna stop on its own. - It requires a craniotomy.
是很大的手术
It's a pretty significant surgery.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
我接受你们想做的扫描
I get the scan that you wanted,
你们就让我去我想去的医院
you let me go to the hospital of my choice.
如果我们不尽快给你做治疗 你会死的
If we don't treat this soon, you will die.
那就让我去接受治疗啊
So let me go treat it.
拉蒙娜 能给我们一点时间吗
Ramona, could you give us a second?
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead?
她和东慈爱医院是什么情况啊
Okay, what is with her and East Mercy?
我也不清楚 但我认为我们得放她走
I have no idea, but I think we gotta let her go.
等等 你说什么
Wait a minute. What?
她大脑里的出血是随时可能爆♥炸♥的定时炸♥弹♥
This bleed in her brain is a ticking time bomb.
所以我们必须马上行动
Which is why we have to do it right now.
很明显她不会改主意的
I mean, she's clearly not gonna change her mind,
所以我们越早送她过去
so the sooner we get her over there,
她就能越早得到所需的治疗
the sooner she gets the treatment she needs.
我来安排转运的事
I'll arrange the transfer.
我去安排救护车
I'll set up the ambo
并把她的扫描发给东慈爱医院
and forward her scans over to East Mercy.
娜塔莉
Natalie?
达尔比
Darby.
我可是好久没见过你了
Hi, I haven't seen you in, like, forever.
是啊 有一年多了
Yeah. It's been over a year now.
我们俩的孩子在同一个学前班
Our kids go to preschool together.
欧文怎么样啊
How's Owen been doing?
他快把他外婆搞疯了
He's driving his grandmother crazy.
-塞巴斯蒂安呢 -快把我搞疯了
- How's Sebastian? - Driving me crazy.
我忘了你在这工作了 要不我就要求找你看了
I forgot you worked here. I would've asked to see you.
阿彻医生给你看 你就放心吧
You're in good hands with Dr. Archer here.
我能问问你今天因为什么来医院的吗
If you don't mind me asking, what brought you in today?
无法想象的疼
A pain you would not believe.
就好像有人用鱼叉捅了我似的
Like someone stabbing me with a harpoon.
我看不到有什么急症
Well, I don't see anything here that's acute,
但如果可以
but I would like to send you to get a CT scan
我想送你去照个扫描
if you don't mind.
这样应该让我们了解得更清楚些
Should give us a clearer picture.
当然 那就照吧
Sure. CT away.
希望最近有机会能让孩子们一块玩玩
Hopefully, we can get the kids together soon.
回头见
Yeah, see ya.
迪恩 你要做的那个超声检查
Hey, Dean. About that ultrasound.
我无意插上一腿
So I'm not trying to step on any toes, here.
也许你是不想在患者面前
Maybe you didn't want to say anything
说什么
in front of the patient,
但我刚才看见胆囊附近有些肿了
but I was seeing some swelling around the gallbladder.
也许吧
Well, perhaps.
但胆管还是正常大小
But the bile duct was still normal-size in character,
胆囊周围没有结石
there's no evidence of stones or fluid
或是积液的迹象
around the gallbladder,
只有少量的增稠
and only a mild amount of thickening.
但胆囊壁有炎症
But the gallbladder wall was inflamed
这不正常
and it's not normal
这还是有可能引起她的症状
and it could still be causing her symptoms.
我们等CT扫描结果出来
Why don't we wait for the CT scan
再做结论吧
before jumping to any conclusions?
好吗
Okay?
-打扰一下 -嗯
- Um, excuse me. - Mm-hmm?
我要把这些捐赠物品放到哪里
Where can I put this for donation?
放在柜台上吧
Leave it on the counter.
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
这个婴儿毯多少钱
This baby blanket, how much is it?
5美元
$5.
好贵
Oh. Too much.
对了 我想留下这个 我改主意了
Oh, here, and I'll keep this. I've changed my mind.
好
Okay.
我无意中在那边听到了
Hi, I, uh, couldn't help but overhear over there.
这个做婴儿毯大了点 但它是泰迪绒的
It's big for a baby blanket, but it's teddy bear-soft.
多少钱 我预算有限
How much is it? I'm on a tight budget.
不用 我送给你
No, it's a gift.
-你说真的吗 -对 拜托
- You mean it? - Yeah, please.
-非常感谢 -我应该做的
- Thank you so much. - My pleasure.
-顺便一说 我叫麦基 -蒂昂
- I'm Maggie, by the way. - Tionne.
-这是你的第一个孩子吗 -嗯
- Is this your first? - Mm-hmm.
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
我...
I--
蒂昂 你流血了
Tionne, you're bleeding.
-我的天 -有我在
- Oh, my God. - I got you.
我是街角那家医院的护士
I'm a nurse over at Med around the corner.
请帮我叫救护车
Get me an ambulance, please.
我负担不起芝加哥医院那样高级的医院
I can't afford a fancy hospital like Chicago Med.
没问题的 我保证
It won't be an issue, I promise you.
靠在我身上 好吗 我们会有办法
Just hold on to me, okay? We'll figure it out.
我们一到这里 蒂昂就不出血了
Tionne stopped hemorrhaging once we arrived.
除此之外你感觉如何
How are you feeling otherwise?
到今天为止都很好
Fine. Till today.
这会有点疼
This will pinch.
好 蒂昂
All right, Tionne.
我想给你做个检查 但首先
I wanna give you an exam, but first,
我想做个超声检查看看你的胎盘位置
I wanna do an ultrasound to see where your placenta is.
你的医生说过你的胎盘低吗
Did your doctor tell you your placenta's low?
没有 我没有医生 我没医保
No, I don't got a doctor. I have no insurance.
好
All right.
我会把这个压在你肚子上
Well, I'm gonna press this down on your belly
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表