是这样的...
See...
我觉得我一直在等着这件事发生
I think I've been waiting for it to happen.
情况怎么样
Where are we at?
她现在清醒了
She's sobering up.
-你想和她谈谈吗 -还不行
- You wanna talk to her? - Not yet.
这个病例让我掺杂太多个人感情了
This case got too personal for me.
我需要查查资料 再多研究一下
I need to do some research and look into this more.
我刚听说了
I just heard.
凯丽·刘的手术很顺利
Kellie Lieu's surgery went well.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
好吧
Yeah, yeah.
我之前过于谨慎了
I was being overly cautious.
我应该早点同意放置左心室辅助装置的
I should've agreed with the LVAD way sooner.
不必这么说
Well, not necessarily.
这个手术风险很高
It was a risky procedure.
很有可能就会失败
Could've easily gone the other way.
昨天 我...
You know, yesterday, I...
我搬出了我自己家
I moved out of my house.
我和我儿子告别
I said goodbye to my son.
我一整天都在想他
I have been thinking about him all day,
不知道我做得对不对 他会不会有问题
wondering if I did the right thing, if he'll be okay.
我觉得是这些感受让我今天的判断出了差错
I think those feelings clouded my judgement today.
关于我和患白血病的孩子 你说得没错
You weren't wrong about me and kids with leukemia.
我每次看到他们 都会想到我女儿
Every time I see one, I think about my little girl.
我们尽力去保护自己的孩子
You know, we try to protect them as much as we can.
直到我们保护不了他们的最后那一刻
Until that last moment when we, uh, we can't.
我只想说你做得没错
Uh, all I'm saying is you're doing the right thing.
是的
Yeah.
欧文会没事的 明天见
Owen'll be okay. I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
怎么了
Now what?
我查了些资料 为你做了最后一项检查
I did some research and ordered one last test.
我应该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我们现在知道了你没有酗酒
We now know you have not been drinking.
终于啊
Finally.
我和你说实话 我也是第一次遇到这种情况
I gotta be honest with you. This is a first for me.
你患有一种叫作自酿综合征的病
You have a condition called auto-brewery syndrome.
因此 你肠道内的酵母菌
And because of it, the yeast in your gut
将特定的碳水化合物转化成了酒精
turns certain carbohydrates into alcohol.
你不用喝酒都会产生酒精
You never even have to take a drink.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
为什么突然会出现这种情况
Why would this happen all of a sudden?
你之前说安妮塔在遵行原始人饮食法
So you said Anita was on a paleo diet.
非常低碳的饮食 但她后来停了
Very low carbs but she stopped.
是 我总是感觉饿
Yeah, I was hungry all the time.
我们不确定为什么有些人会有这种反应
We're not sure why some people react this way,
但或许这就是元凶
but that's probably what triggered it.
如果你不吃简单的碳水化合物
If you cut out simple carbs from your diet,
就应该没事了
you should be fine.
麦基会帮你办出院
So Maggie's gonna discharge ya
-然后你就可以回去了 -好的
- so you can get out of here. - Okay.
还有...
And again...
对不起
I'm sorry.
听着...
Look-- um...
我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking.
戒毒后 我...
When I get out of rehab, I...
我想去别的地方
I wanna go somewhere...
远离这里 重新开始
Away from here. Get a fresh start.
你想离开医院
You wanna leave Med?
在这里 我只是一位戒瘾医生
Here, I'm just the addict doctor.
永远都是
I always will be.
我想去洛杉矶
I was thinking L.A.
体验一下那里的天气挺不错
Decent weather for a change.
我希望你和我一起去
I want you to come with me.
汉娜...
Hannah...
我不会去的
I'm not gonna do that.
你不用现在就做决定
You don't have to decide right away, so.
不 我不和你一起去
No, I'm not coming with you.
我就怕你会这么说
I was afraid you'd say that.
是这样的 威尔...
See, the thing is, Will...
没有你...
Without you...
我担心...
I'm worried that...
我担心我会复吸
I'm worried that I'll start using again.
我爱你
I love you.
但我不能成为你不吸毒的理由
But I can't be the reason you stay sober.
这样对你无益
It's not good for you
对我来说也不是件好事
and it's not good for me.
以后谁帮你剪头发呢
Who's gonna cut your hair?
谁知道未来会怎样
Who knows?
也许一年以后 你会想来迪士尼玩
Maybe in a year or so, you'll wanna come visit Disneyland.
或许我会来的
Yeah. Maybe I will.
有事吗
What?
我外带了一些泰国菜
Hey, I picked up a little Thai.
你饿吗
You, uh--you hungry?
我几个月都没踏出过家门
I hadn't been out of the house in months.
我快疯了
I was going crazy.
我只是想去见我的朋友们
I just wanted to see some friends.
他们没人生病
None of them were sick.
亲爱的 我明白 我完全理解
Honey, I get it. I totally understand.
詹妮弗完全不知道她得病了
Jennifer had no idea that she had it.
她没有任何身体不适
She felt completely fine.
亲爱的 你心怀愧疚是没关系的
You know, sweetie. It's okay to feel bad.
没事的 我很开心...
It's okay. I'm really glad that--
爸爸 我当然心怀愧疚 我传染了新冠肺炎给你
Dad, of course I feel bad. I gave you COVID.
这就是你对我生气的原因
That's why you're mad at me.
-我并不生气 -你当然对我生气
- I'm not mad at you. - Yes, you are!
你在家表现得像一切正常
You've been walking around the house acting like everything's fine,
用假装平静的语气和我说话
using that phony, calm voice,
但显然 这并不正常
but clearly, it's not fine.
为什么你到现在都不吼我
Why aren't you yelling at me right now?
为什么我要吼你
Why would I yell at you?
因为我做错事了 我差点让你丧命
Because I screwed up! I could've killed you.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
亲爱的 我当然能原谅你
Oh, sweetie. Of course I forgive you.
我当然原谅你
Of course I do.
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
我认为你说得对
I mean, I think you're right.
我觉得自己的确在生气
I think I have been angry.
也许我
And you know what? Maybe I...
也许我应该告诉你
Maybe I should have told you,
但我知道你不是故意的
but--but I know you didn't do it on purpose.
我不想让你更内疚了
I didn't wanna make you feel any worse.
你♥爸♥爸总有一个特点
Here's the thing about your dad.
在面对他人的情绪时
I can be pretty good
我都能收放自如
with other people's emotions,
但面对自己的情绪时却不能自控
but... sometimes not so much when dealing with my own.
所以我需要你陪在身边
So I need you around
让我和自己的情绪坦诚相待
to keep me honest.
泰式炒河粉现在可能都冷了
Pad thai's probably getting cold by now.
所以你知道今晚我不回家了 是吗
So you know I'm not coming home tonight, right?
我知道 你要帮助病人
Yeah, I know. You're helping people.
但我很想你 也非常爱你
But I miss you and I love you very much.
我也爱你
I love you too.
外婆和我在做曲奇
Nana and I are making cookies.
是吗 什么曲奇
Oh, yeah? What kind of cookies?
巧克力碎片曲奇
Chocolate chip.
你和外婆玩得开心吗
So you're having fun with Nana?
-开心 -太好了
- Yeah. - Good.
我很高兴听你这么说
I'm glad to hear that.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表