但是组织活检显示并不是结节病
But a tissue biopsy suggests it's not sarcoidosis.
换句话说 我们还是什么都不知道
So in other words, we still don't know anything?
要不你们去问问传染病科吧
You might wanna get Infectious Disease on this.
谢谢医生
Thanks, Doc.
伊森
Uh, Ethan.
你不介意的话
If you don't mind,
对你的病人 我有一些看法
I've been giving your case some thought.
根据你的病人展现出的症状
And based on the symptoms that your patient's been exhibiting,
我觉得他患了稀有的自体发炎症候群
I think he may have some rare autoinflammatory syndrome.
叫做维萨斯
It's called VEXAS.
维萨斯 我没听说过啊
VEXAS? Never heard of that.
这是一种基因突变
It's a genetic mutation.
全球只确诊了二十五例
They've only diagnosed, like, 25 cases.
症状包括血栓 发热
Symptoms include blood clots, fevers,
软骨炎症 还有肺组织
inflammation of the cartilage, and lung tissue.
的确可以解释
It would certainly explain
那一连串奇怪的症状
the crazy constellation of symptoms,
但还没到需要找"斑马"这一步
but I'm still not looking for zebras yet.
我明白 缠着你说这个我很抱歉
I know, I'm sorry for getting in your face over this.
不过我不想把我的遭遇强加给你
But, uh, i just don't want to be doing to you what was done to me.
你这话是什么意思
What are you talking about?
某个医生手伸得太长
Uh, some doctor sticking his neck in,
质疑我的治疗方案
questioning the care I'm giving.
谁
Who?
我刚刚被曼宁和马塞尔合伙施压
I was just double doc'd by Manning and Marcel.
他们不顾我的建议
They sent my patient up to surgery
让我的病人去做手术
against my medical advice.
-好的 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
而且他们在偷偷交往
And they're secretly dating,
老实说 这就关系到职业道德了
which, frankly, raises ethical concerns.
我并不知道
I didn't know.
不过 很多医生都交往过
But, um, plenty of doctors have dated in the past.
我承认我自己也有过
I admit I have myself.
以前一直没什么问题
It's never really been an issue before.
但是明显存在风险吧
Well, but you can see how it would be, right?
假设他们对这个病人的诊断有误
Let's say they made a mistake with this patient.
很容易导致他们因为渎职而被起诉
It could make them susceptible to a malpractice suit.
你要知道医院肯定
And you've got to believe that the hospital
不希望这种事曝光
would want cover over something like that.
我知道了 迪恩 不过说实话
I hear you, Dean, but honestly,
我现在手头上有更棘手的问题
I've got bigger issues to deal with at the moment.
好吧 你说了算
Well, it's your ship.
他在这呢
Here he is.
我是沃特金斯医生 蒂昂 这是你儿子
I'm Dr. Watkins, Tionne. Meet your baby boy.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
-他好可爱 -是啊
- He's so beautiful. - Yes, he is.
我都不敢相信这是我儿子
I can't believe he's mine.
我什么时候能带他回家
When can I take him home?
我想留他再观察几周
I wanna keep him under observation for a few weeks
因为他是早产儿
on account of how early he was.
还要跟你说一下他有先天性缺陷
You should also know that he has a birth defect.
隐性脊柱裂
Spina bifida occulta.
那 那是什么意思
What--what does that mean?
他的脊椎在子♥宫♥内并未发育完全
His vertebrae didn't fully form in utero.
他的脊椎骨之间有小的缝隙
There are small gaps in between the bones of his spine.
-他能活下来吗 -当然
- Is he going to live? - Oh, yes.
听起来比较吓人
I know it sounds bad,
但是我见过很多出生时有脊柱裂的婴儿
but I've seen many babies born with spina bifida
都好好地长大了
who grow up to be just fine.
是什么引起的
How did it happen?
有很多种可能性
It could've been a number of things.
你的基因
Your genetics,
你在怀孕期间的居住环境
something about the environment you were living in
或者是你的营养
during pregnancy, your nutrition.
我吃的东西
Something I ate?
更像是叶酸不足引起的
Or more like an insufficient amount of folic acid.
叶酸存在于富含维生素B的食物中
That's a nutrient that's found in vitamin B-rich foods.
-我怎么会知道这个 -多数女性不知道
- How was I supposed to know? - Most women don't.
他们从医生那里才知道
They find out from their doctor.
我竟然害了自己的孩子
I can't believe I hurt my baby.
没有 你真的没有 蒂昂
No. I promise you, Tionne.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
请你原谅我
Please forgive me.
-你感觉如何 -我没事
- How you feeling? - I'm fine.
搞不懂你们干嘛大惊小怪的
I don't see what the big deal was.
你跟布里吉斯医生谈了吗
Did you talk to Dr. Bridges?
谈了
You know, I did.
我们这次谈了很多 很久
Um, we were able to have a nice, long talk this time.
他还跟我讲了你父亲
And, you know, he told me about your dad.
听说他去年过世了我很难过
I was so sorry to hear that he passed away last year.
他是怎么说我的
What did he say about me?
我们聊的主要是你父亲
Well, really, we mostly talked about your dad,
也聊到这事对你的打击有多大
you know, and how rough that must've been on you.
我父亲去世的时候我是非常难过的
I mean, I know how hard it was on me when my dad died.
是啊
Yeah.
太难受了
Yeah, it was terrible.
他
He--
-他是个了不起的人 -嗯
- he was a wonderful man. - Yeah.
布里吉斯医生还说
And you know, Dr. Bridges said
他其实还曾是他的救命恩人 是吧
that he was actually the one who tried to save him, right?
你就是这样认识他的
And that's how-- that's how you met him.
我真的不想说这个
I really don't want to talk about this.
我的东西呢
Where is my stuff?
我想给布里吉斯医生打电♥话♥说我没事
I want to call Dr. Bridges, let him know I'm okay.
我完全理解 谈论布里吉斯医生
I totally get that it makes you uncomfortable
和你父亲让你感到不适
to talk about Dr. Bridges and your dad.
-我真的理解 -好了 好了
- Really, I do. - Okay, okay.
我知道你想说什么
I see where you're going with this.
我父亲和布里吉斯医生没有任何关系
My father and Dr. Bridges have nothing to do with each other.
布里吉斯医生那么关心我
Dr. Bridges cares for me
他甚至都不能亲自医治我
so much so that he wouldn't even treat me.
这是你说的
You said so yourself.
不是 其实是你说的
Well, no. You actually said that.
我只是肯定了如果布里吉斯医生喜欢你
I just confirmed that it would've been an ethical issue
就会变成职业道德问题
if Dr. Bridges had feelings for you.
等等 拉蒙娜 你是说
But wait-- are you saying, Ramona,
你不觉得你父亲关心你
that you don't feel like your father cared for you?
我想马上打电♥话♥给布里吉斯医生
I want to talk to Dr. Bridges right now.
拉蒙娜 不好意思
Ramona, I'm so sorry, but...
布里吉斯医生不想和你说话
Dr. Bridges doesn't want to talk to you.
但是你说他希望我得到必要的治疗
But you said that he wanted me to get the care that I need.
确实 因为他是你的医生
He does because he's your doctor.
但也仅此而已
But that's all that he is.
拉蒙娜
Ramona...
我非常担心你
I'm really worried about you
而且你带着伤
and particularly the circumstances
周边环境尤其重要
surrounding your injuries, right?
所以我希望你
Which is why I want to hold you
在医院多待几天
here at the hospital for a few days
因为 坦白说
because, well, frankly,
我担心你会伤害自己
I'm concerned that you're a danger to yourself.
我的伤
My injuries?
你也看见了我脚上的钉子
You've seen the nail in my foot.
你觉得我是故意这么做的吗
You think I put it there on purpose?
这太荒唐了
This is outrageous.
把角落里的对讲机给我
Get me that walker in the corner.
我真的可以理解你的情绪
Listen, I can understand why you're upset. Really, I can.
但是现在有一个很重要的问题
But there's something important going on here
我们早晚都得谈的
and we're gonna have to talk about it sooner or later.
-你不拿 我自己拿 -不 拉蒙娜
- If you won't get it, I will. - No, Ramona.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表