推去四号♥诊室
Going to Treatment 4.
二十二岁女性
22-year-old female.
从移♥动♥的车上跳下
Jumped out of a moving vehicle.
尚有意识 十一级昏迷
Positive LOC, GCS 11.
双肺呼吸音正常 血压90/60
Good breath sounds bilaterally. BP 90/60.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-你认识她吗 -这是凯丽·比赛特
- You know her? - That's Kelly Bissett.
-那个绑♥架♥案的受害人 -是的
- The kidnap victim? - Yeah.
比赛特夫人 你好
Mrs. Bissett, hi.
我是艾普尔·塞克斯顿 你还记得我吗
I'm April Sexton. Do you remember me?
我几周前治疗过你的女儿
I helped treat your daughter a few weeks ago?
我当然记得
Of course I remember.
你能告诉我们发生什么事了吗
Can you tell us what happened?
我不知道 我在开车
I don't know, I was driving,
她打开车门就跳了下去
and she just opened the car door and jumped.
听我指挥 一 二 三
All right, on my count. One, two, three.
她身上好多路疹
A lot of road rash.
我们走
Let's go.
你车开得有多快
How fast were you driving?
也许有三十迈 我不知道
Oh, maybe 30, I don't know.
凯丽 我是霍斯特德医生
Hi, Kelly, my name's Dr. Halstead.
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
你知道你在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
昏迷指数十二级了
Hey, GCS 12.
她比在现场情况有好转
Slightly better than in the field,
但她一直有在保护气道
but she's protecting her airway.
给她做血常规 血液生化 血凝率和毒检
All right, need a CBC, CMP, coags, tox screen.
我还想做个心电图 赶紧推她去做个CT
I also want an ECG, and let's get her to CT, stat.
-马上 -走吧
- On it. - Let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
她不会有事吧
Is she going to be okay?
她能自主呼吸 而且她心跳强劲
She's breathing on her own, and her heart is strong.
这是好事
That's a good thing.
我们拿到她的检查结果后就知道更多情况了
We'll know more when we get her scans back.
比赛特夫人 我必须得问你
Mrs. Bissett, I have to ask you.
当凯丽跳车的时候
When Kelly jumped out of the car,
你认为她是想要自杀吗
do you think she was trying to kill herself?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
给我在这根钢筋附近抽吸一下
Give me some suction here where the rebar is.
血压在下降
Pressure's starting to drop.
给她持续输血和血浆
Okay, keep giving her blood and plasma.
钢筋正好从她的的脾门处穿过
Rebar goes right through the hilum of the spleen.
我得把它取出来好控制出血
Gotta get it out before I get control of the vessels
然后进行脾脏摘除
and remove the spleen.
她会出很多血 懂吗
It's gonna bleed like hell, okay?
-纱布和6号♥支架准备就绪了吗 -就绪
- Laps and curve 6 ready to go? - Ready.
行 我们动手了
All right, here we go.
好了
Okay.
纱布
Laps.
她的血压如何 马蒂
How's her pressure, Marty?
90/66
90/66.
好的 给她继续输血制品
Okay, keep giving her product.
她的情况如何
Hey. How's she doing?
准备摘除脾脏
Spleen's coming out now.
好了
All right.
妈的
Damn.
怎么了
What is it?
肿瘤有高尔夫球那么大
Tumor the size of a golf ball,
就在胃部的后壁上
on the back wall of the stomach.
CT上没看到啊
Well, it didn't show on the CT.
钢管太多碎片 所以看不到
Too much scatter from the rebar to see it.
能切除吗
Can you resect it?
没有病人同意 我不能这么做
Not without the patient's consent.
我发给病理科一份样本
I'm gonna send a sample to pathology.
比赛特夫人
Mrs. Bissett.
-查尔斯医生 -我刚听说凯丽的事
- Dr. Charles. - I just heard about Kelly.
霍斯特德医生跟我说
Dr. Halstead told me that she, uh,
她摔坏了骨盆 还出现了脑震荡
she broke her pelvis and has a concussion?
-我很抱歉 -是的
- I'm so sorry. - Yes.
他们带她做了很多测试
They took her for more tests.
我了解到她
So I understand that she--
她从你车上跳下去了
she jumped out of your car.
你知道她为什么这么做吗 你们俩在争吵吗
Do you have any idea why? Were you having an argument?
还是带她去了她不想去的地方
Taking her someplace she didn't wanna go?
并没有 刚好相反
No, just the opposite.
我要带她去海军码头
We were going to Navy Pier.
她小的时候
I used to take her there all the time
我经常带她去
when she was little.
她很喜欢那里
She loved it.
我最小的孩子也喜欢
So did my youngest.
那个摩天轮可是她的最爱
Oh, boy, that Ferris wheel. It was her favorite.
凯丽最喜欢什么
What was, uh, what was Kelly's?
我不记得了
I, uh, I don't remember.
她全都喜欢
She liked it all.
我以为她会很开心
I thought she'd be so happy.
我只是 我不明白为什么会发生这一切
I just--I don't understand what happened.
这两天有发生什么
Any incidents or issues
特殊的事件吗
before today that are standing out for you?
并没有
Not really.
只是 我一直都不知道她在想什么
Just--I never know what she's thinking.
她离开了12年
Look, she's been gone for over 12 years,
在这期间 她从一个小女孩
during which she went from being a little girl
变成了成年人
to an adult.
这是一个转变的阶段
There's bound to be a period of transition,
你需要试着耐心一点
and you just--you gotta try and be patient.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
是的
Yeah.
但是我实话告诉你
But to tell you the truth,
我们俩就像陌生人一样
it's like we're strangers.
有什么消息吗
You have news?
你检测的一位捐献者
One of the donors you had typed
和奥吉型号♥匹配
is a match to Auggie.
太好了
That's wonderful!
是的 但是不幸的是 有一个问题
Yes, but unfortunately, there's a problem.
捐献者患有肺淀粉样变性
The donor has amyloidosis.
所以呢
So?
麦基
Maggie...
我知道这种病会产生蛋白质堵塞器官
I know it causes protein to build up in the organs,
但是这种病可能好多年都不会发作
but that might not happen for years.
但是它还是有可能发生的
But it will happen eventually,
但是如果发作的话 还是会有生命危险的
and when it does, it will be life-threatening.
是 但是谁又知道到时候
Yeah, but who knows what treatments
会有什么样的治疗方式
they might have by then.
莎伦
Sharon...
奥吉需要这个肝脏
Auggie needs this liver.
我明白
I understand.
我这么说吧
I'll tell you what.
如果赛斯勒医生确认移植迫在眉睫
If Dr. Ziesler confirms that it's an emergency,
那么我会同意移植手术
I can allow the transplant to proceed.
她会的
She will.
测试结果出来了
We got your test results back.
你的检测结果和CT都很正常
Your labs and CT came back normal.
我早说过了
I told you so.
你就不该把我带过来
You know what, you never should've brought me here.
鲍曼先生 我之前确实听到了
Oh, Mr. Bowman, I did hear a slight murmur
你心脏里有一些杂音
when I was listening to your heart earlier,
我想给你做一个超声波心动图
and I'd like to do an echocardiogram.
不不不 我不做测试了
No. No, no more tests.
你能把这些东西摘掉吗 我衣服都去哪了
Can you get this off me? And where are my clothes?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表