Clear.
求求你让我做心脏按压吧
Please let me do compressions.
那样可以保持他的心脏跳动
It'll keep his heart alive.
不 再来一次
No. Run it again.
离手
Clear.
我们尽力了
We did everything we could.
芝加哥医院
第六季 第四集
-古德温女士 欢迎回来 -谢谢
- Ms. Goodwin, welcome back. - Thank you.
我还没机会整理夜晚收治病人的数量
I haven't had the chance yet to compile the nightly numbers,
不过我会尽快发给你
but I'll get them to you ASAP.
不用急 我们可以稍晚再检查那些数字
No hurry. We can go over them later.
我只是四处转转 和大家打打招呼
I'm just making rounds, saying hello to everyone.
-麦基 该谁了 -5号♥治疗室
- Mags, who's up? - Uh, Treatment 5.
刚发到你的平板上了
Just sent it to your iPad.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有 我希望能在病人出院后十分钟以内
And hey, I'd like to get the treatment rooms turned over
就把治疗室准备出来
within ten minutes of a patient being discharged.
-包括紫外线消毒 -对
- With UV sanitizing? - Yeah.
-十五分钟我都搞不定 -试试吧
- I can't get it in under 15. - Try.
还有 麻烦你一定要确保设备推车
And please make sure the equipment carts are restocked
每班补充三次
three times per shift.
好吧
Okay.
劳里先生
Hey, Mr. Lowry.
是劳里医生
Dr. Lowry.
整形外科
Plastic surgeon.
请原谅 劳里医生
Excuse me. Dr. Lowry.
是什么情况
What's going on?
我在进行手术时出现头晕
I became lightheaded during a surgery.
而且是个小手术 脂肪瘤切除
Minor procedure, too. Lipoma removal.
脂肪肿块 是身体的污渍 必须清除
Fatty tumor. Stain on the body. Had to go.
总之 还没切掉我就发现自己身体发软
Anyway, I felt myself going limp before I could remove it.
并没有失去意识
Didn't lose consciousness.
但是我的手术助手反应过度了
Nevertheless, my surgical assistant overreacted.
打了求救电♥话♥
Called 911.
她做得对
She did the right thing
为你好 也是为了你的病人的安全
for your safety and your patient's.
我就是病人
I am the patient.
我指的是你做手术的对象
I meant who you were operating on.
对啊 就是我啊
Yeah, that's me.
你给自己做手术吗
You were operating on yourself?
当然
Of course.
不够完美我可不会接受的
I'm not gonna settle for anything less than perfection.
-我看看可以吗 -嗯
- May I? - Mm.
这里我还看到了其它的伤疤
I'm seeing other scars here.
-胸肌植入吗 -没错
- These pectoral implants? - Indeed.
我引以为豪的
Very proud of them.
吸脂
Liposuction?
曾经是六块腹肌 现在是八块了
Had a six-pack. Now it's an eight-pack.
也用了填充物呢 看不出来吧
Filler, too. Can't tell, can you?
你给自己做的所有这些
Everything you've done here
-都看着... -完美
- looks-- - Perfect.
我跟你说过 我了解自己的手艺
I told you, I know what I'm doing.
即便如此 你的血压偏低
Even so, your BP's soft.
有可能是手术时失血造成的血容量过低
Likely hypovolemia from blood loss during the procedure.
我很清楚 我也是医生
I'm well aware. I am a doctor.
给我吊一升复方氯化钠注射液 我就可以走了
So hang a liter of LR and I'll get outta here.
实际上 我更倾向用普通的生理盐水
Actually, I prefer normal saline.
另外 我们配个血型 输两单位的血
Also, let's type and cross two units of blood
补充失血
to replenish the loss.
我们可以在这把脂肪瘤手术做了
As for the lipoma, we can finish that up.
我会联♥系♥整形科提供咨♥询♥
I'll call Plastics for a consult.
谢了 不必了
No, thanks.
你做吧
You do it.
最好由外科医生来处理
It's best a surgeon handle this.
不同意
Disagree.
外科医生不太听别人的建议
Surgeons don't take advice very well,
尤其是其他外科医生给出的建议
especially from other surgeons.
没关系的
It's okay.
你只要听我的指挥就行了
All you have to do is follow my instructions.
查尔斯医生 我这有个病人给你
Dr. Charles, I got a patient for you.
托德·劳里 43岁 整形外科医生
Todd Lowry, 43, plastic surgeon.
他在给自己做手术 经常做
He's been operating on himself, a lot.
从不考虑这里面的风险
Doesn't think twice about the risks.
有意思
Interesting.
医生嘛 我们最懂了 对吧
Doctors, we know best, right?
总是为自己做诊断 给我们自己开处方
Keep diagnosing ourselves, writing our own scripts.
我自己也这么干
Been guilty of both myself.
当然 我们会稍微随意一点 但托德太过了
Sure, we take some liberties, but Todd is way past that.
这不仅仅是注射个肉毒素
These aren't just Botox injections,
而是侵入性外科手术
they're invasive operations.
我去和他聊聊 然后再来找你
Let me, uh, let me have a chat with him, check back with you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-这样疼吗 伊莎贝拉 -有点
- Does that hurt, Isabella? - Sort of.
其实不是很疼 更像是紧的感觉
Um, it's not pain as much as just tightness.
好 我没有感觉到什么明显的问题
All right, well, I'm not feeling anything overt,
但你确实一直在收紧腹肌
but you are really clenching your ab muscles.
你何不试试深呼吸然后放松
Why don't you try to take a deep breath and relax?
放松 嗯 我也想啊
Relax, yeah. I wish.
2020已经剥夺了我们放松的权利
2020 kind of took that off the table.
我的胃不舒服已经好几个月了
Stomach's been a mess for a few months now.
我应该早点来的
I should've come in sooner.
既然你现在来了
Well, you're here now.
好吧 我们要做个快速的X光检查
All right, we're just gonna do a quick X-ray,
你先保持不动一会
so if you could stay still for a second.
你看到什么了
So, um, what did you see?
你的肠道看起来确实有些肿胀
Well, your bowel does look distended
里面有适量的大便
and there is a moderate amount of stool.
-你上次排便是什么时候 -几天前
- When was your last movement? - A few days ago.
其实 它们已经存在了一段时间了
Actually, they've been here or there for a while.
难道我只是便秘吗
Could I just be constipated?
我是想做些化验再照个CT
Well, I do want to run some labs and get a CT,
但没错 可能就是宿便的压力
but yes, this could just be stress
导致你像收紧腹肌一样
causing you to clench the muscles in the back
收紧背部肌肉
the way you're clenching your abs.
我可不想这样练翘臀
It's not the tight ass I would've wished for,
但话说回来 大家都在线上工作
but then again, it's still a Zoom world
所以我想也没人真的会注意这个
so I guess no one's really looking anyway.
没错
There you go.
好 护士很快就会过来 好吗
All right, a nurse will be by in a minute, okay?
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
-对了 桃瑞丝 我要... -别
- Ah, so, Doris, I need-- - No.
你的声音这么甜美
That's your sweet voice.
我知道这意味着什么
I know what that means.
他又想干什么
What's he want now?
他列了张清单
He put together a list.
我从来都不是拉尼克医生的粉丝 但伊森
You know, I was never a fan of Dr. Lanik, but Ethan?
不管那是什么意思
Whatever that means.
意思是他烂透了
That he sucks.
我一直在学意大利语
I've been learning Italian.
我注意到了 你想去旅行吗
I noticed. You're planning a trip?
几周前我做了个血统DNA测试
I took an ancestry DNA test a few weeks ago.
我知道我祖父母来自智利
I knew my grandparents were from Chile.
但我没想到他们的祖父母居然来自那不勒斯
I had no idea though that their grandparents were from Naples.
真酷 我从没去过意大利
Oh, that's cool. I've never been to Italy.
虽然它一直在我的清单上
It's on the list, though.
在那之前 你 特丽妮和汉克负责处理前三项
Until then, you, Trini, and Hank take the first three.
剩下的交给我
I'll take the rest.
所以不用在跑步机上跑步吗
So no running on the treadmill?
不用
Nope.
只做血检和超声波 盖斯纳先生
Only bloodwork and an echo, Mr. Gessner.
那药物呢
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表