跟我来 跟我来
Come here, come here. All right.
他会没事的 只是皮肉伤
Look, he's gonna be okay. It's just a flesh wound.
-好吗 -但是看起来好严重
- All right? - It looks so much worse.
我们要做个X光片确认一下
We're gonna get an x-ray just to be sure.
天哪
Oh, my God.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
-什么 -你的孩子 她还好吗
- Huh? - Your baby, is she okay?
-艾达 -能让我看看吗
- Ada? - May I?
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
小宝贝
Hey, sweetheart.
-这是怎么了 -你的宝宝中枪了
- What is that? - Your baby's been shot.
-什么 -我这里需要帮忙
- What? - I need help in here!
天哪 不要
Oh, my God! No!
不要
No!
对了 子弹在这里
Yep, there's the bullet.
-血压还是太低了 -要继续输血吗
- Pressure's still low. - Want me to hang another unit?
等等 先送去手术室吧 现在就去
No, let's do it up in the OR. Let's move now.
我听到了枪声 但是没听到玻璃碎掉的声音
I heard the gunfire, but I didn't hear a window break.
可能是从墙的间隙打进来的
It could have come through the wall.
-我之前见到过 -她被包起来了
- I've seen it before. - She was bundled up.
看起来没什么事 也没有流血啥的
She seemed fine--she wasn't bleeding or anything.
襁褓的压力
Pressure from the swaddle
可能挡住了血液流出
probably stopped the flow of blood.
-我怎么会没注意到 -你做得很好
- How could I not have noticed? - You didn't do anything wrong.
听我说 我会竭尽所能
Look, I'm gonna do everything in my power
拯救你孩子的性命
to save your baby's life.
好吗 走吧
All right, let's go.
推动注射器
Put back pressure on the syringe,
在锁骨下面走针
and walk the needle down the clavicle
直到碰到血管
until you hit the vein.
-针筒里有东西 -只是空气而已
- I lost the vacuum. - It's just filled with air.
-我肯定扎进肺里了 -这个待会再说
- I must have hit the lung. - Worry about that later.
我们还有其他要做的
We still have a line to put in.
现在把针拔♥出♥来♥
Now pull the needle back,
排出空气
and eject the air.
再试一次 直到找到血管
Now try again until you find the vein.
等等 怎么回事
Wait a minute. What's going on?
没事的 肖恩 我们在处理
It's okay, Shawn. We're working on it.
继续吧
Go ahead.
好了 我在抽血了
All right. I'm drawing blood.
很好
Perfect.
-很棒 -肺部怎么办
- Well done. - What about the lung?
我要去告诉崔医生
I should go tell Dr. Choi.
咱们先把这部分搞定
Let's just finish the procedure, okay?
你现在身体问题很严重
So physically there is something very wrong with you.
种种迹象表明 你的阑尾马上就要破裂了
By all indications, your appendix is about to burst.
我想请你答应
So what I'm asking is if you would please
让我们帮你做个检查
just let us do a scan.
我不做检查
I'm not getting a scan.
不管结果怎么样
No matter what it would show, it's just
都只是红色药片的作用
the simulation's explanation of what the red pill is doing.
尼尔 我尊重你的观点
Neil, I respect your point of view.
但是你要理解
But you need to understand
在我的现实里 我是位医生
that my reality is that I'm a doctor,
我不能放任你去死
and I can't just let you die,
所以我现在慎重考虑
which is why I'm seriously considering going
今天下午去找法官
to talk to a judge this afternoon
剥夺你作为独♥立♥个体
about taking away your ability
做出医疗决断的权利
to make your own medical decisions.
什么 就因为你觉得我疯了
What, because you think I'm delusional?
你当然可以这么想
Of course you would think that.
我不是这个意思
That's actually not what I said.
我能问一句吗
Can I ask you something?
为什么是我的信仰有问题
Why is it that my belief is the one being questioned?
抱歉打扰你开会了
Hey, I'm sorry to pull you out of your meeting,
但是这件事很重要
but it's important.
怎么了
What's going on?
我有一位患了阑尾炎的病人
So I have an appendicitis patient
他拒绝接受治疗
who's refusing treatment because he believes
因为他坚信我们都生存在虚拟世界
that we're living in a computer simulation.
什么
A what?
我知道 他是这么觉得的
Yeah, I know, it's--he's nuts.
直接叫查尔斯医生吧
Just page Dr. Charles.
问题就是查尔斯医生
Well, no, see, Dr. Charles is the problem.
他没有要立刻对病人进行
He's dragging his heels on forcing the treatment
强制治疗
that the guy needs.
-很紧急吗 -是的
- Is it emergent? - I believe it is, yeah.
-好吧 我能做什么 -我想让你干预一下
- All right, what can I do? - Well, I want you to weigh in.
你可以提出另一种声音
With another sensible voice in the room,
或许我们两个可以改变他的想法
maybe the two of ours can drown his out.
我看看吧
I'll take a look,
但是我没想过我们可以
but I can't imagine double doc-ing Dr. Charles
影响查尔斯医生的决策
on a decisional capacity ruling.
算了算了
You know what? Forget it.
我也不想劝人干什么事
I'm not interested in having a courtesy consult.
迪恩 我知道你现在很难做
Dean, I know how frustrating it is to be in your position.
我之前也和查尔斯医生
I've butted heads with Dr. Charles
出现过相同的矛盾
on the same issue in the past.
但是现在你就当甩手掌柜了吗
Oh, yet now you sit on your hands?
说话注意点 迪恩
Watch it, Dean.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right, you're right.
是我越线了
I was--I was over the line.
都好了
All clear.
跟我想的一样
Just like I thought.
是气胸问题
There's a pneumothorax.
这种情况经常发生
This happens all the time,
即使是最有经验的医生也会出现这种问题
even to the most seasoned doctors.
伊森上周就出现过 你别难过
It happened to Ethan last week. Don't beat yourself up.
我去找崔医生
I'll go find Dr. Choi.
或者
Or...
你可以自己修补好
you can fix it yourself.
插入胸管吗
Insert a chest tube?
你可以做到吧
Mm-hmm, you're comfortable doing that, right?
-可以 但我 -听着 凡妮莎
- Sure, but I-- - Listen, Vanessa.
所有人都会犯错
Everyone makes mistakes,
但是这样你可以向崔医生证明
but this way you can show Dr. Choi
你知道如何去改正自己的错误
that you know how to correct yours on your own.
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你想在急诊室留下来的话
If you want to win a permanent spot in this ED,
这就是你的敲门砖
this is how you do it.
好吧 来吧
All right. Yeah, let's do it.
肖恩
Hey, Shawn?
是这样的 我们刚才操作的时候
It appears that when we did the procedure,
刺到了你的肺部
we hit your lung.
不是大问题
It's nothing serious,
但是为了修复这个问题
but in order to fix the problem,
我们要把一根管子插入你的胸部
we're gonna have to put a tube in your chest,
要征求你的同意
and we need your consent.
必须做吗
Is it necessary?
很遗憾 是的
Unfortunately, it is,
但是我们会给你打麻醉
but we're gonna numb you up,
给你再稍稍加一点镇静剂
we're gonna give you a little bit more sedation,
几乎不会有任何感觉
and you'll hardly feel anything.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - All right.
向后躺下 放松
You lay back and relax.
怎么样
How'd it go?
-没用 -还是不做CT 好吧
- No luck. - No CT, okay.
塞克斯顿护士
Nurse Sexton!
在
Yes?
他没有自主呼吸
He's not protecting his airway.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表