Ms. Webb, have you ever heard of something called
叫ALA脱水酶缺乏卟啉症
ALAD porphyria?
应该没有
I don't think so.
这是一种很罕见的遗传病
It's a very rare genetic disease.
一共只有十起病例
Only 10 cases reported ever.
你的症状符合病因
And your symptoms match the diagnosis.
-真的吗 -完全符合
- Really? - To a T.
但如果你真的患有这种病 你的气色会差很多
But if you actually had it, you would look a lot more ill.
"尿液的颜色像红酒"
"Urine the color of wine."
文献里就是这么描述的
That's exactly how it's described in the literature.
很抱歉 但我还是得问
I'm sorry to do this, but I have to ask.
你真的有这种症状吗
Do you really have these symptoms?
还是你只是在照着网上卟啉症的症状念
Or are you just reading about porphyria online?
恶心的症状是真的
The nausea was real.
但我想给我儿子打电♥话♥ 问问他
But I tried to call my son to ask him,
但他没时间
but he didn't have time.
于是我开始搜索可能的病因 然后
So I started looking up possible causes, and...
不
No.
我没有这些症状
I don't have the symptoms.
很抱歉 我浪费了你的时间
I'm--I'm sorry I wasted your time.
韦伯女士
Ms. Webb?
怎么了
Yes?
我也很想我儿子
I miss my son too.
他五岁了
He's five.
由于疫情 我不得不搬出去
I had to move out because of the pandemic.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
他叫什么
What's his name?
欧文
Owen.
你想看看他的照片吗
You wanna see a picture of him?
我想
Yes, I do.
在这
Here he is.
他真可爱
He's adorable!
我儿子叫理查德
Mine is Richard.
他也用瑞克这个名字
He goes by Rick...
埃斯基韦尔先生 你感觉如何
Mr. Esquivel, how are you feeling?
-很好 -那就好
- Good. - Great.
你的心律稳定了 血压也上来了
Yeah, your rhythm is stable and your pressure's up.
你应该很快就能出院了
Hopefully, you won't have to stay with us much longer.
保重
Take care.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead?
我很感激你所做的一切
I appreciate everything you've done.
如果你觉得你的医学实验
So if you think your clinical trial
是最适合我父亲的疗法
is the best thing for my father,
我希望让他继续参与
I'd like to keep him in it.
谢谢 我也这么希望
Thank you, and I wish he could,
但神经节阻断让他无法继续参与实验
but the ganglion block disqualified him.
也许我们以后还可以再观察
Maybe down the road we can revisit it again,
就目前而言 我很高兴他好转了
but for now, I'm just glad he's doing--doing better.
你一直都知道
You knew all along.
神经节阻断会让他无法参与实验
The block was gonna disqualify him.
这正是他需要的
It's what he needed.
但讽刺的是 他的各项指标都回升了
Here's the sad irony. All his numbers were up.
是啊
Yeah.
射血分数 心功能
Ejection fraction, heart function.
麦基 我觉得这药管用
Maggie, I think this drug works.
是啊
Yeah.
我今天就不该质疑你
I shouldn't have questioned you today.
我的错
My bad.
没事
It's okay.
开心吗
You happy?
开心
Yeah.
我很开心
Yeah, I am.
那就好
Good.
你觉得我能走到走廊上吗
So you think I'll be able to walk down the aisle?
当然
Oh, yeah.
只要你保证 跳舞的时候别做大幅度动作 好吗
Just promise me no big dips during your first dance, yeah?
好
Okay.
梅根
Megan?
我搭第一班飞机回来了 你没事吧
I got the first flight back. Are you okay?
亲爱的 我没事
Hi, sweetie. I'm fine.
我担心死了
I was crazy worried.
天哪 我好高兴你来了
Oh, God, I'm so glad you're here.
我也是
Me too.
我没事
I'm okay.
我只是需要慢慢适应
I just gotta take it slow.
干得不错
Nice work.
谢谢
Thanks.
她就在这里
She's right through here.
你确定真的是她吗
And you're sure it's really her?
完全确定
Absolutely positive.
妈
Mom?
艾普尔 我
April, I...
今天做的不错
Good work today.
谢谢
Thanks.
告诉我
Tell me something.
你为什么那么做
Why do you do it?
一♥夜♥情♥
The one-night stands?
结果都是一样的
They all end up the same.
怎么会呢
How's that?
和你单独在一起
With you alone.
也许这才是意义所在
Or maybe that's the point.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表