迪恩·阿彻
Dean Archer,
他是我当海军时的高级医疗官
my senior medical officer in the Navy.
你今天就跟着我熟悉一下环境如何
Why don't you shadow me to get the lay of the land?
就是个急诊室 我觉得我已经熟悉了
It's an ED. I think I know the lay.
但有件事我要说清楚
There's one thing I need to be clear about.
在这个急诊室 我是负责人
In this ED, I'm in charge.
试验需要一个证明药物有效的机会
The trial needs a chance to prove the drug can work.
我可以帮你整理这些文件
I can help you start sorting through those files.
谢谢你 艾普尔
Thanks, April.
如果两个孩子能一起成长该有多好
Wouldn't it be great if the boys could grow up together?
他们想收养奥吉
They want to adopt Auggie.
看他今天多开心
See how happy he was today?
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, baby.
他应该和自己的哥哥在一起
He should be with his brother.
奥吉走了 是吧
Auggie's gone, huh?
今早跟卡特一家走了
Took off with the Carters this morning.
我正要去芝加哥医院的慈善商店
I'm heading over to the Med thrift shop
把他留下的一些东西捐出去
to donate the stuff he left behind.
你现在肯定很难受
Must be hard right now.
他跟他哥在一起 安全 也开心
Mm, he's with his brother. He's safe, he's happy.
我和本收养他的时候 就是希望保证这一点
When Ben and I took him in, that's all we wanted for him.
你们会保持联♥系♥吗
And you'll stay in contact?
对 我们还商量这个夏天
Yeah, we're talking about heading out to California
去加利福尼亚看他
to see him this summer.
一眨眼就到夏天了
It'll be here before you know it.
是啊
Yeah.
-早上好 曼宁医生 -早上好 马塞尔医生
- Morning, Dr. Manning. - Morning, Dr. Marcel.
你妈妈恢复得怎么样了 左心辅助装置还适应吗
How's your mom recuperating? Any problems with the LVAD?
-她感觉很好 -那就好
- She's feeling great. - Good.
她让我帮她转达感谢
She wanted me to express her gratitude.
这个嘛 我听说你想追女生的时候
Oh, well, you know, I hear it's important
给妈妈留个好印象非常重要
to impress the mom when squiring the daughter.
我现在太想跟你亲热了
I so wanna make out with you right now.
但是这里不行
But not here.
那就下次吧 我的女士
Perhaps some other time, then, my lady.
威尔
Hey, Will.
临床试验有什么新进展吗
Do you have any updates on the clinical trial?
我现在有空
I have some free time now.
过去的几天 我一直在看数据
Well, last few days I've just been combing through data.
基本一个人干得过来
Kind of a one-person job.
要不我翻看一下最近的病历
Maybe I can search the recent patient files?
看看有没有合适的候选人
See if any of them are good candidates?
好啊 那很好
Sure. That'd be great.
好的
Okay.
拉蒙娜·戴维斯 30岁 高压122低压80
Ramona Davis, 30 years old, BP 122 over 80,
心率115 血氧量100%
HR 115, sats 100%.
-拉蒙娜 发生了什么 -我的脚 很痛
- Ramona, what happened? - My foot--it's excruciating.
调度中心说她把钉子打进脚上
Dispatch told us she called 911
然后打给了911
after shooting herself in the foot with a nail gun.
你头上的伤口是怎么回事
How'd you get that gash on your head?
我们发现她的时候 她晕过去了
She was passed out when we found her.
是啊 因为疼得要死
Yeah. 'Cause it hurts like hell.
好的 我们会照顾好你
Okay, well, we're gonna take good care of you
然后给你一点止痛药
and then give you something for the pain.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
谢谢你们
All right. Thanks, guys.
两侧都有呼吸声
Breath sounds bilaterally.
拉蒙娜 你能上下左右动你的头吗
Ramona, can you move your head up and down, side to side?
很好 颈椎没问题
Good, C-spine's clear.
做个脑CT记录
Let's get a head CT on the books.
等等 这是哪里
Wait a minute. Where am I?
你在医院 拉蒙娜
You're at the hospital, Ramona.
你发生了事故
You had an accident.
不 哪家医院
No, no, no, no. Which--which hospital?
芝加哥医院
Chicago Med.
我应该去东慈爱医院
I was supposed to go to East Mercy.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们在这里也会照顾好你
We're gonna take good care of you here.
得脱了你的鞋才能做透视
Need to get that shoe off to get an X-ray.
不 不要
No, don't, don't, don't.
拉蒙娜 我们只是想搞清楚
Ramona, we're just trying to figure out
-怎么更好地帮你 -不 我说了别碰我
- the best way to get this- - No, I said don't touch it!
我不允许芝加哥医院的医生治疗我
No doctor at Chicago Med is treating me!
-好的 女士 -不
- Okay, ma'am, please- - No!
好了
All right. All right.
拿束带来
I need restraints!
没关系
It's okay, it's okay.
冷静点
Settle down.
芝加哥医
第六季 第九集
我在钉一个木架
I was nailing down some lattice.
我以为我的钉子瞄准着地面
I--I--I thought I was aiming the nail gun at the ground.
结果打到了自己 我很蠢 现在能走了吗
I shot myself; it was stupid. Can I go now?
可以 但是你说的是摔倒撞到了头
Yeah, but you told us that you fell and hit your head?
能把你撞晕
To knock yourself out,
肯定是很厉害的撞击
you gotta assume that's gonna be a pretty serious bump.
我觉得东慈爱医院肯定能治好
But I'm sure they can figure it out at East Mercy.
你想去东慈爱医院是因为你觉得
So you want to go to East Mercy 'cause you think
在那里能够得到更好的治疗吗
that you're gonna get better treatment there?
对 他们不会把你绑在床上
Yeah. They don't tie you to your bed.
好 如果你能冷静下来
Well, if you think that you can calm down a little bit,
我们可以帮你把束带取掉
I don't see why we can't take those off.
你觉得怎么样
How does that sound?
好
Okay.
很好
Great...
很好
Great.
可以送我去东慈爱医院了吗
Can you send me to East Mercy now?
拉蒙娜 在把你转移到其他医院之前
Ramona, we are required to make sure you're stable
有责任确保你体征稳定
before we transfer you.
我的脚上有个钉子 也不会死的
There's a nail in my foot. It is not going to kill me.
不会 但我们想做个CT 好吗
No, but let us do a CT, okay?
确保你没有因为摔倒而受到严重伤害
Make sure there's no serious injury from your fall.
然后就会送你离开
And then we'll send you on your way.
如果非要这样的话 好吧
If that's what it takes, okay, okay.
我去通知放射科
I'll let radiology know.
但是不许碰我的钉子
But no one touches the nail.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
要来一杯吗
Hey, care for a cup?
我不小心多倒了一杯
Poured me an extra one by mistake.
谢了 不过我在戒掉咖♥啡♥因♥呢
Thanks, but I'm trying to kick caffeine.
那我就多来点喽
Ah. More for me, then.
在排班呢
Doing scheduling, huh?
更多的12小时的班
More 12-hour shifts.
我负责米尔布鲁克时
I liked to stick to eight-hour shifts
都想要保持8小时一班
back when I was running Milbrook.
让队伍精力旺盛
Keeps the troops fresh.
我们尝试过
Yeah, we tried that.
但我发现这对患者的护理更有好处
But I found this is better for patient care.
交接少了
Less handovers.
那当然
Well, sure.
只要这过程里你没有把团队累垮了就行
As long as you don't burn your team out in the process.
尤其是如果他们没喝咖♥啡♥因♥的话
Specifically if they're not drinking caffeine.
我一直想问你呢
Hey, I've been meaning to ask you.
到目前你还适应吗
How you adjusting so far?
岗位挺合适的
It's a good fit.
你和我呢
And, uh, you and me?
我没事 我可以接受你的指挥
I'm good, I'm good with the chain of command.
崔医生
Dr. Choi,
我需要你给点意见
I could use another set of eyes.
我刚把情况发给你
I just sent you the deets.
好的
Yeah, sure.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表