-如果有新消息的话我再告诉你 -好的
- I'll let you know if I hear anything else. - All right.
迪恩 你还好吗
Hey, Dean, you okay?
-你还好吗 -我没事 没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine.
-怎么回事啊 -考特尼
- What's happening? - Courtney.
跟我来吧 米歇尔 咱们去喝点水
Come on, Michelle. Let's get you some water.
爱迪 爱迪 醒醒
Eddie. Eddie, stay with us.
血压在下降
BP's tanking.
他没办法保护自己的气道
He's not protecting his airway.
我来接上气瓶
I'll bag him.
再输一单位的血
Hang another unit of blood.
这是最后一袋了
This is the last one.
再来几圈
Oh, God, more laps.
-再来几圈 -没了 怎么这么多血
- More laps. - We're out. Where's all this blood coming from?
都是肝脏里的血
It's coming from the liver.
右肝叶划伤
Laceration on the right lobe.
你能修复吗
Can you repair it?
可能肝门阻断了
Maybe a Pringle.
只能让血液流入肝脏 但是
Clamp the inflow of blood to the liver, but...
这里太暗了 又不是无菌环境
it's dark, non-sterile environment.
这家伙就要在我们面前失血过多了
Hey, this guy is bleeding out right in front of us.
-我们必须尽力 -好吧好吧
- We have to. - Yeah. Uh--
-迪恩 -我知道了
- Dean. - Yeah.
给我夹子和纱布
Get me a clamp and gauze.
-能吸血的东西都给我 -好的
- Anything to soak up the blood. - Yeah.
至少能让我看清我要做什么
So I can see what the hell I'm doing here.
你的CT很正常 没有肺动脉栓塞
Your CT was normal. No PE.
但我夫人为什么呼吸困难
Then why is my wife having trouble breathing?
目前为止 我们还没有找到任何
So far, we haven't been able to find
关于这个症状的物理解释
any physical explanation for your symptoms.
福布斯先生 太太
Mr. And Mrs. Forbes,
我在新冠病区工作了很久
I spent a long time in the COVID ward.
我见过用了几周呼吸机的病人
I saw patients on ventilators for weeks.
很多人因为在急救室的经历
A lot of them suffered emotional trauma
受到了心理创伤
from their time in the ICU.
等等 你是说这是我脑子的问题
Wait, you think this is in my h-head?
考虑到你前几个月
Considering the stress you've been under
所经历的压力
for the past few months,
如果这是由于焦虑引发的症状
it would be understandable
这就说得通了
if this was anxiety based.
这不是她幻想出来的
She's not imagining this!
我们没有这么说
No, no one's saying she is.
如果真如我们所说的话
Look, anxiety, if that's what's behind this,
焦虑可以引发很多症状
can cause very real symptoms.
你们对我夫人的病就无能为力吗
You can't do anything to help my wife?
我们会继续观测她的症状
We'll continue to monitor her symptoms,
进行检测 但是
run tests, but--
-但是什么 -如果都没有结果的话
- But what? - If all else fails,
你们应该跟我们院内的精神科医生谈谈
it can't hurt to speak with one of our in-house psychiatrists.
你叫我
You paged me?
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
拉蒙娜的病情恶转得很快
Ramona's going downhill fast.
毒品检测结果怎么样
What about the tox screen?
看不出来她到底吃了什么
Whatever she took didn't show up.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
看来我们没办法了 那么
Looks like we're out of options. So, um...
祝我好运吧
wish me luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
拉蒙娜
Ramona.
你来了
You came.
听着 你快要没有时间了
Look, you're running out of time.
你要告诉我们你吃了什么 我们才能帮你
You got to tell us what you took so we can help you.
只要你答应做我的医生
If you agree to be my doctor.
我已经是你的医生了
I already am your doctor.
我一直是你的医生
I never stopped being your doctor.
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I mean.
我是急诊室的精神科医生
I'm an emergency room psychiatrist, all right?
我们讨论过 我就是
We talked about this. I'm simply--
我没办法给你提供你需要的治疗
I'm not available to give the kind of care you need.
-但是兰卡斯特医生 -但是我想要你
- Dr. Lancaster, though-- - But I want you.
就像你想要布里奇斯医生一样吗
Just like you wanted Dr. Bridges?
你看 你又来了 又回医院了
I mean, look, here you are, back in the hospital.
你和布里奇斯医生不同
Y-you're different from Dr. Bridges.
你会听我说话
You listen to me.
你听得懂我
You hear me.
我要的仅此而已
That's all I need.
我只要一个听众
Someone to hear me.
求你
Please.
我答应你
I'll make you a deal, all right?
告诉我你吃了什么
Tell me what you took,
我就会回来和你聊这事
and I will come back and we can talk about this a bit.
杀虫剂 马拉硫磷
Insecticide. Malathion.
天哪
Oh, my God.
给她用阿托品和解磷定联合用药
Give her a DuoDote of atropine and pralidoxime.
没问题
You got it.
应该很快就能见效
Yeah, shouldn't take long to see improvement.
-等她脱离危险了告诉我一声 -行
- Give me a shout when she's out of the woods. - Yep.
救命 救命
Help! We need help!
她喘不上气
She can't breathe!
-好痛 -放松 放松
- It h-hurts. - Easy, easy.
天哪
Oh, God.
你们还觉得她是焦虑吗
Does this look like anxiety to you?
给她注射镇静剂 准备支气管镜
All right, sedate her and set up for a bronchoscopy.
要给她做个镜检
We need to scope her.
-没事的 -我们做个肺部详细检查 好吗
- It's okay. - We're gonna take a closer look at your lungs, okay?
你们赶紧做点什么
Do something, do something!
别慌 好吗 我们会尽力的
Nice and easy, okay? We're taking care of it.
好的
All right.
怎么回事
What's happening?
-好些了吧 好些了吧 -没事的 没事的
- There you go, there you go. - It's okay, it's okay.
下午来杯咖啡提提神
Brought you an afternoon pick-me-up.
一如既往地体贴
Always so thoughtful.
有个事
Listen, um...
曼宁医生的妈妈心脏衰竭
Dr. Manning's mother is in heart failure.
我知道报名已经截止了
I know enrollment's closed,
但是有没有办法把她纳入临床试验
but is there any way we can get her into the trial?
抱歉 威尔
I'm sorry, Will.
现在让她加入的话
Letting her in now would
会影响我们已有的数据
compromise the data we've already collected.
我明白
I get it.
只是 卡萝尔是我的老朋友
It's just, Carol's an old friend,
她病情越来越严重
and she's getting worse.
我们的药可能救她的命
Our drug could save her life.
不能保证她真的能拿到药
There's no guarantee that she would get the actual drug.
就算拿到了
And even if she did,
我们也不知道效果会如何
we don't know how effective it would be.
药是有效的
The drug works.
初步数据是比较乐观 但是
The preliminary data has been encouraging, but--
是有效的 我很清楚
No, it works, I know it does.
这是个盲法试验
It's a blind trial.
你怎么会知道
How could you?
威尔
Will?
我公开过一名患者
I unblinded a patient.
什么
What?
几个月前
Couple months back.
你瞒着我做了这事
You did this behind my back?
我也不想
I didn't want to.
但不得不做
But I had to.
为了救我的病人
For the sake of my patient.
你知道自己干了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你危害到了整个试验
You've jeopardized the whole trial,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表