对于你这种情况 还有帮助新生儿母亲的组织
And there's support groups for new moms in your situation.
我可以去帮你联♥系♥
I can put you in touch.
我一直都在努力打算 我可以让他过得衣食无忧
I've been planning. I can get him what he needs.
但或许他真正需要的是一个更好的母亲
But maybe what he really needs is a better mother.
我也把自己的孩子送去领养了
I gave my baby up for adoption.
我当时才16岁
I was 16.
当时似乎就应该这么做
Seemed like the right thing to do at the time.
但我脑中有个声音一直在...
But there was this voice in the back of my head that...
阻止我这么做
That told me not to do it.
而我却没有听
And I ignored it.
于是我现在满脑子都是这个声音
And that voice, now, is all that I hear.
你爱那个小男孩
You love that little boy.
我可以看出来
I can see it.
我觉得这是最重要的
And I think that's all that matters.
我只想说...
All I'm saying is that...
记住 无论做出怎样的决定
make sure that whatever decision you make...
都不要让余生充满遗憾
You don't end up living a life of regret.
迪恩
Hey, Dean.
你是对的
You were right.
基因测序测出了这种变异
Genetic sequencing found that mutation.
是维萨斯综合症
It's VEXAS.
还真是
Hot damn.
我已经开始为他治疗了 真是敏锐 老兄
I've already started treatment. Just... amazing catch, man.
谢了 谢谢
Thanks. Thank you.
还有
And, um,
为我的越界再次说声抱歉
again, sorry for overstepping.
-不必了 -好吧
- No, no need. - Okay.
好了
All right.
麦基
Maggie.
听说你今天回来了
I heard you came back today.
-都还好吗 -现在都好了
- Is everything okay? - It is now.
我在考虑重新联♥系♥我女儿
I'm thinking about reconnecting with my daughter.
可以联♥系♥到吗
Is that even a possibility?
儿童与家庭服务部有个项目
There's a program affiliated with DCFS
是帮助亲生父母
that helps birth parents
找到之前送去领养的孩子
track down the children they put up for adoption.
我问过玛德琳·加斯顿了 可能需要时间 但是...
Spoke to Madeline Gastern and it may take a while, but...
有可能会联♥系♥到
I might be able to make it happen.
莎伦
Sharon?
这个决定很不容易
Well, that's a big move to make.
你确定了吗
Are you sure about this?
我心中有个伤口一直难以愈合
There's a wound in my heart that won't heal
奥基的离开更是雪上加霜
and Auggie leaving has only made it worse.
-我得做些什么 -我明白
- I have to do something. - I understand.
但都过去二十多年了
But it's been over 20 years.
那个孩子已经是个成熟♥女♥性了
That child is a grown woman now.
那我更要这么做了
All the more reason to do it.
我和她之间所有的问题终于能得到解答了
She and I can finally have all of our questions answered.
但你想过
But have you considered
或许她根本就没问过那些问题吗
maybe she hasn't been asking those questions?
我不是在劝退你
Look, I'm not saying don't do it.
你要做好心理准备 麦基
Just be prepared, Maggie.
她可能不想和你相认
She may not want to reconnect.
-克罗特 -怎么了
- Crockett. - Yeah?
-你要回家吗 -是的
- You headed home? - Yep.
给
Here.
《自愿发♥生♥关♥系♥声明》
"Consensual Relationship Declaration"?
怎么 你是要举办篝火晚会什么的了吗
What, are you gonna start a bonfire or something?
听我说
Look...
我之前说的一切都是出于恐惧
everything I said earlier was coming from a place of fear.
好吧 我对你我之间没有保留
Okay? I don't have reservations about us.
我最不希望的就是分手了 所以...
And the last thing I wanna do is break things off, so.
你想知道我的感受吗
You wanna know how I feel?
当然了
Of course.
你有笔吗
You got a pen?
有
Yes.
-可以转过身吗 -好的
- Can you turn around? - Okay.
你太夸张了
You are too much.
你知道别人会嚼舌根的
You know people are gonna talk.
随他们去吧
So let 'em.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表