我马上去
Um, I'll head down there now.
丹尼尔 怎么回事
Daniel, what's wrong?
法官已经作出判决了
The judge has made his ruling.
苏珊会把我女儿带去
Susan will be taking my daughter
亚利桑那
out to Arizona.
法官认为这样对她
Court decided it was in her--
最有利
her best interest.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
我想是因为我的工作时间
Well, I guess with my work hours?
严格来说 苏珊在家的时间会更长
They said that Susan technically would be home more.
他们也注意到了
They also noted that
她的童年时期
she'd been her primary caregiver
大部分时间主要由苏珊照顾
for the majority of her childhood.
我觉得很遗憾 丹尼尔
I'm so sorry, Daniel.
听着 我知道这跟她待在这里会完全不同
Look--I know it's nothing like her being here.
但有视频聊天和线上会议软件 加上你
But with Facetime and Zoom and your visits,
常常去看她 你会成为安娜生活的一部分
you will be a part of Anna's life.
没错
Oh, yeah.
当然 是的
Definitely. Yep.
听着
Look.
你先休息一会
Take some time.
我找别人去看那个病人
I'll get someone else to see the patient.
不 我要去工作
No, I gotta go to work.
把我的注意力从这件事上移开
Take my mind off this stuff.
我们有六个治疗室和两个创伤区
So we have six treatment rooms and two trauma bays.
那边是我们最先进的混合手术室
And over there is our state-of-the-art Hybrid OR.
我一直梦想着在我的急诊室里建个手术室
Ah. I always dreamed of putting an OR in my ED.
总是筹不到钱
Never could raise the funding though.
艾普尔 我想把你介绍给我们团队的
April, I wanna introduce you to the newest member
新成员 迪恩·阿彻医生
of our team, Dr. Dean Archer.
这是艾普尔·塞克斯顿 我们的明星护士之一
This is April Sexton, one of our star nurses.
著名的阿彻上尉本人
The famous Captain Archer in the flesh?
见到你太高兴了
It's so nice to meet you.
我名过其实了
My reputation precedes me, huh?
就是因为你
Well, it is because of you
伊森才坚持每天早上铺床
Ethan insists on making the bed every morning.
嗯 他为什么帮你铺床
Mm. Why is he making your bed?
-他没有 -我们...
- No, he's not. - Uh, we--
-是... -不用说了 没事
- It's-- - No, it's fine.
我明白 我明白
I got it. I got it.
-我先失陪了 -等等
- If you'll excuse me. - Hold on.
艾普尔 你有空的时候
April, when you get a chance,
能不能准备一下四室的切开引流
can you set up for an I&D in four?
桃瑞丝 四室切开引流
Doris, I&D in four.
马上 但我们这个月已经2比0了
On it. But we're 2 and 0 this month.
下次灭虱你负责
Next delousing is yours.
好 我讨厌脓 她讨厌虫子
Okay. I hate pus, she hates bugs,
所以我们交换了
so we switch.
我明白
Mm. I see.
我记得以前护士既处理脓液又处理虫子
I remember when nurses did both bugs and pus.
你人真好 还让她们选
Nice of you to let 'em pick and choose.
我不想让你担心
I don't want you to worry.
我们会把你的孩子照顾得很好 好吗
We're gonna take excellent care of your baby, okay?
我很快回来
I'll be back shortly.
她绝对不是装的
She's definitely not pretending.
她确信那是她的孩子
She's convinced that that's her baby
并且坚称她们从楼梯上摔下来了
and maintains that they fell down the stairs
在她今天早些时候抱孩子时
earlier today while she was holding her.
但我没在桑德斯女士身上
But I didn't see any signs
看见任何伤痕或淤青
of injury or bruising on Ms. Sanders.
我不确定这事是真实发生过的
I'm not at all sure that that actually happened.
那这是怎么回事 她的幻想吗
What is this, some kind of delusion then?
我首先怀疑她有
My first guess is something called
妄想伴侣综合征
Delusional Companion Syndrome.
患者会认为
The affected believe that
非生物物体具有意识
inanimate objects possess consciousness.
此病的诱因大多是病理性的
The cause is usually medical.
例如 中风或者阿尔茨海默症
Stroke, Alzheimer's-- in this case,
是这些病的早期病征
it'd have to be early onset.
最好是 我们给她照个CT
Ideally, we get a CT
但不能告诉她我们在查什么
without tipping her off to what we're looking for.
我们可以跟她说
Well, we could tell her
我们需要为她检查伤势
that we're gonna check for injuries
因为她说她摔倒了
since she said she fell.
好主意
Good thinking.
麦基 你能联♥系♥新生儿重症科
Maggie, can you call the PICU
让他们给莎拉准备个小床吗
and tell them to prepare a crib for Sarah?
等等 给那个玩偶准备吗
Wait. For the doll?
桑德斯女士认为那是她的孩子
Ms. Sanders believes that that's her baby,
而且她还受伤了
and she's hurt.
我们如果现在就拿现实来刺♥激♥她
We challenge her with reality right now?
我们就有可能会导致她完全崩溃
We risk shutting her down completely.
她有提过家人的事吗
Did she mention any family?
她的丈夫是个货车司机
Her husband's a truck driver,
但他现在在横跨美国的路上
but he's on a cross-country trip right now.
好吧 麦基 你去给他打个电♥话♥好吗
Okay. Maggie, why don't you give him a call?
随时向我汇报最新情况
And then keep me updated.
没问题
All right.
心脏衰竭
Heart failure.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我从未有过任何心脏问题
I've never had any heart issues.
这种病是会突发的吗
Is this something that could just pop up?
对一些病人而言 这是积恶成疾
For some patients, it's a slow build.
病因通常是高血压或瓣膜闭锁不全
Usually due to high blood pressure, faulty valves,
但对有些人而言 会是突发疾病
but in others, it can be sudden.
那现在要怎样 我要吃一堆药就好
So, um, then what? I just take a bunch of pills?
我们会先给你
Well, we're gonna start you
经静脉输液给药
on an intravenous infusion of medication
好让你的心脏跳动得积极起来
to try to get your heart to pump more effectively.
但考虑到你现在的心衰病情进展程度
But given your current stage of heart failure,
我们推荐的治疗方案是
the recommended course of treatment
是植入左心室辅佐装置 也就是个起搏器
is a left ventricular assist device--an LVAD.
-起搏器 -正是
- LVAD. - Mm-hmm.
是乔叔戴的那种吗
That's what, like, Uncle Joe had.
是的
Yeah.
我记得他身体里有这么个东西
I remember him lugging around that machine.
如果我植入了
So if, um, I do this,
能治好我的心脏吗
will it fix my heart?
有很小一部分患者
Well, there's a small percentage of patients
完全痊愈了 但是
who fully recover but--
但是这能改善你的生存质量 妈妈
But it will improve your quality of life, Mom.
但它不能解决问题
So then it won't fix things.
威尔
Well.
你好 卡萝尔
Hey, Carol.
很抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
见到你可太好了
I'm so glad to see you.
这是给你的
It's for you.
正是我最爱 你可太贴心了
My favorite. That is so sweet of you.
我好想你
I have missed you so much.
我也是
Same.
-你感觉如何 -不是太好
- How are you feeling? - Not great.
这俩人
These two--
他们跟我说我得装个心脏起搏器
they are telling me that I need an LVAD.
欧文经常提起你
You know, Owen talks about you all the time.
各位
Hey, guys.
我们让我妈有点时间休息如何
Why don't we give Mom some time to rest.
当然 卡萝尔保重
Sure. Carol.
-谢谢你 医生 -小事
- Thank you, Doctor. - Mm-hmm.
我迟点再来看你
I'll stop by later.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表