shutting me out. I mean, something's going on.
是什么
What?
我从威尔的试验里偷了药
I--I stole meds from Will's trial.
我妈妈病得很重
My mom was so sick,
什么都没用
and nothing was working.
我走投无路了 我想告诉你
I was desperate. I wanted to tell you,
但我又愧疚又害怕
but I felt so guilty and so afraid.
现在我妈妈性命垂危
And now my mom is dying in there,
她需要一颗新的心脏
and she needs a new heart,
我不知道该什么办
and I don't know what to do.
宝贝 过来
Oh, honey, come here.
很遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
没事的 小娜 没事的
It's okay, Nat. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Okay. It's okay.
好
Okay.
对 给
Yeah. Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要跟我聊聊缩写吗
Hey, you wanted to talk to me about abbreviations?
我再打给你
I'll call you right back.
好
Yes.
我写给你了
I wrote them down for you.
真好
Cool.
你父母看着很和善
Your parents, they seem like really nice people.
对 他们超好
Yeah, they're great.
是我爸妈呀
You know, parents.
-好 -好 我知道了
- Sure. - Yes, I get this.
有什么别的事吗 麦基
Anything else, Maggie?
没有 就这些
No. That's it.
好
Okay.
好 那明天见
Yeah, well, I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
看着很不错
It looks nice.
你会发现这里很特别
I think you're gonna find it's a pretty special place.
丹尼尔
Hey, Daniel.
拉蒙娜 这位是加纳医生
Ramona, this is Dr. Garner.
叫我安娜就行了
Oh, please. Call me Anne.
幸会 拉蒙娜
It's nice to meet you, Ramona.
你的房♥间已经准备好了
Your room is ready.
如果你饿的话 厨房♥有早餐
And there's breakfast in the kitchen if you're hungry.
你要进来认识下大家吗
So would you like to come in and meet everyone?
来
Okay.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表