我还能得到胸口挨踹的好处
I get the added benefit of getting kicked in the chest?
我确实觉得你需要考虑一下
I do think you should consider the AICD.
不好意思 这样还有什么生活质量可言
I'm sorry, what kind of quality of life is that?
这虽然不是很理想
It's not ideal,
但是能帮你撑到移植手术之前
but it will keep you alive until you can have a transplant.
很好
Um, good.
我累了
I'm tired.
你能送我回家吗
Would you take me home, please?
-谢谢你 医生 -好的
- Thank you, Doctor. - Okay
子♥宫♥内膜异位症
Endometriosis?
我妹妹的子♥宫♥得了这个病
My sister had that in her uterus.
这种病确实一般发生在子♥宫♥里
Yeah, that's usually where it occurs.
但在非常少见的病例中
But in very rare cases,
子♥宫♥内膜细胞可以移♥动♥到
the endometrial cells can migrate
身体的其他部位
to other parts of the body,
比如肺部
like the lungs.
到了肺部 它们就会对你月经周期的
Once there, they respond to the hormone fluctuations
激素波动作出反应 不断生长
from your menstrual cycle and can grow,
导致出血 甚至是肺萎陷
causing bleeding and even a collapsed lung.
我们该怎么治疗
How do we treat it?
既然是由激素影响的
Well, since it's fed by hormones,
我建议进行提前绝经诱导
I would recommend inducing early menopause,
可以通过摘除卵巢的方式
either by removing the ovaries
或者进行一系列注射
or through a series of injections.
你不能让我绝经
You can't put me into menopause.
我们想要个孩子
We want to have a baby.
亲爱的
Honey,
为了让你好起来 我们什么都可以做
we got to do whatever it takes to make you better.
这么久以来 我们一直梦想着有个家
We've dreamt of having a family for so long.
我不会放弃这个的
I am not giving up on this.
-马塞尔医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Marcel? - Yeah?
好的
Okay.
还有另一个选择
There is another option.
我可以做手术
I could perform a surgery,
肺叶切除术
a lobectomy,
切除感染了子♥宫♥内膜异位症的肺部
whereby I remove the portion of the lung with endometriosis.
这只是一个临时措施
Now, it's only a temporary measure.
很有可能会复发
There's a strong chance it could come back,
需要额外手术
requiring additional surgery
还可能会危及你的肺
and potentially putting your lungs at risk.
好
Okay.
好吧 如果这样我依然能怀孩子
Okay, if it means that I could still have a baby,
那就值得了
then it's worth it.
罗伯特
Robert,
我需要你同意手术
I need you to be okay with this.
如果你想要手术的话...
If this is what you want...
我同意
I am.
好
Okay.
我会叫一个住院医生来给你做手术前检查
I'll have one of the residents come get you pre-op'd.
好的
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
所以你说你和你♥爸♥爸在同一战线上
So you were saying that you and your dad were a team.
我理解错了吗
Did I get that wrong?
你老是问我父亲的事
You keep asking about my father,
我一直告诉你我不想谈他
and I keep telling you I don't want to talk about him.
但为什么呢
But why is that?
出什么事了吗
Did something bad happen?
不 不 我父亲爱我
No, no. My father loved me.
他总是在我身边
I mean, he was always there.
我们一起做了很多事...
We did lots of things together...
在我小时候
when I was little.
你大了以后就没怎么在一起了吗
Not so much when you got older?
和以前不一样了
It was different.
怎么说
Huh. How? How?
我父亲不太喜欢我
My father didn't like me as much.
真的吗
Really?
你觉得这是为什么
Why do you think that was?
我...
I, um...
我再也无法取悦他了
I couldn't please him anymore.
我不够优秀
I wasn't good enough.
好吧 但是怎么不够优秀呢
Okay, not good enough how, though?
-他受不了待在我身边 -是吗
- He couldn't stand to be around me. - Yeah.
我做错了一切
I did everything wrong.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
其实没什么大不了的
It's really no big deal.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles.
对不起 但你女儿找你
I'm sorry, but your daughter needs you.
我...我很忙 等一会儿 谢谢
I-I'm busy. I'll be a little while, thanks.
她说有急事
She said it's an emergency.
有什么问题
What was the issue?
我不知道 她没有告诉我
I don't know. She didn't tell me.
-没事的 查尔斯医生 -不 不
- It's okay, Dr. Charles. - No, no.
真的 我理解 她是你女儿
Really, no. I understand. She's your daughter.
不不不 我们继续下去 好吗
No, no, no, let's stick with this, okay?
不 真的 我可以静一静
No, really, I could use a moment.
拜托 你去吧
Please, go ahead.
好吧 我马上回来 好吗
All right. I'll be right back, okay?
马上回来
Right back.
-难以置信 -好吧 我很抱歉
- Unbelievable. - Okay, well, I'm sorry.
访客网速太慢了
The guest network is too busy,
我不能用直播看这个讲座
and I can't stream this lecture,
那样的话我就不能及时完成作业了
and I'm not gonna be able to get my assignment done in time.
亲爱的 随便一个护理人员
Honey, anybody on the nursing staff
都可以给你Wi-Fi密♥码♥ 好吗
could have given you the Wi-Fi password, all right?
我在帮别人呢
I'm trying to help somebody over here.
-拉蒙娜在哪 -我不知道
- Where's Ramona? - I don't know.
四号♥治疗室有个好斗的病人
There was a combative patient in Treatment Four.
我得去帮忙 我走开没多久
I had to help. I wasn't gone that long.
好吧 去检查前面
Okay, check the front.
-告诉保安 -好
- Tell security. - Yeah.
肯德尔制药公♥司♥
我来取寄给肯德的包裹
I'm picking up a package for Kender.
寄给肯德的包裹
Package for Kender.
不好意思 已经有人取走了
I'm sorry, someone already picked that up.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
肯德尔制药公♥司♥
花生酱威士忌
Peanut butter whiskey.
-谁会想得到呢 -不骗你
- Who'd have thought? - I'm not gonna lie.
我以为我不会喜欢 但挺好喝的
I didn't think I'd like it, but that's really good.
很好喝
It's delicious.
威尔 我得告诉你
You know, Will, I have to tell you,
我对你在你在试验中的成果
I'm absolutely thrilled
非常激动
with your work on the trial.
我不敢相信这是你第一次当首席研究员
I can't believe this is your first experience as a PI.
肯定要归功于与维诺尼医生合作
It certainly helps working alongside Dr. Virani.
她是位很好的顾问
She's a great advisor and
让我加快了研究进度
really got me up to speed.
我们最优秀的医生之一
One of our best.
你的试验总是那么顺利
Your trials always run so smoothly.
可以透露一下你的秘诀吗
You care to divulge your secret?
严格遵守医疗方案
Strict adherence to protocols.
我觉得维诺尼医生谦虚了
I think Dr. Virani's being modest.
她还优先考虑病人的护理
She also prioritizes patient care.
这就是我们的本职 对吧
And I mean, that's why we're all here. Right?
救死扶伤
To save lives?
对
Yes.
的确
Indeed.
威尔
Will,
塞布丽娜和我商量过
Sabeena and I have talked about you
让你在公♥司♥里
taking on a bigger role
承担更重要的角色
within the company.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表