No, no, it's fine, it's just--please,
我想让你搞清楚那孩子的情况
I need you to find out what's going on with that boy.
现在先别提健康保险流通与责任法那些破事了
And no HIPAA nonsense right now.
我可能刚刚...
I may have just--
古德温女士 现在方便录口供吗
Ms. Goodwin, this a good time to take your statement?
一会就好 交通监控视频能明显看出
Shouldn't take long. Traffic cams clearly show
不是你的错
you were not at fault.
好的
Okay.
丹尼尔 麻烦你了
Daniel, please.
我一会就回来
I'll be back.
-好吗 -好
- All right? - All right.
-坚持住 -好
- Hang in there. - Okay.
我今天早上给你打过电♥话♥
I tried to call you this morning.
对 很抱歉 我当时在洗澡
Yeah, um. I'm sorry, I was in the shower
而且我今天有点晚了
and I've just been running a little bit late today.
好 你听说古德温的事了吗
Yeah, did you hear about Goodwin?
没有 出什么事了
No, what happened?
她出车祸了
She was in a car accident.
什么 她还好吗
What? Is she okay?
没事 幸好伤得不重
Yeah, thankfully no serious injuries.
-谢天谢地 -不过...
- Thank God. - But, hey--
我打电♥话♥是因为
I, uh--I was calling
我当时在研究自动植入式心脏除颤器
'cause I was doing some research on AICDs.
我知道你和你妈妈对这种装置
Now I know you and your mom have some reservations
-持保留意见 -是的
- about going that route. - Yeah.
但有初步证据表明
Well, there's some preliminary evidence
将地高辛与这种装置结合使用
that supplementing the device with Digoxin
可以降低心律失常的发病率
can lower the incidence of arrhythmia.
不能完全解决问题 但肯定能让
Not a total fix, but certainly can make things
卡罗尔过得舒服些
more comfortable for Carol.
谢谢你帮我们查资料
Thank you for looking into that.
听起来不错
Um, sounds promising.
对 我把资料发给你了
Yeah, I sent you the literature,
如果你想自己看的话
in case you want to browse it yourself.
我肯定会看的
I will definitely look at it.
但我上班迟到了 所以
Um, but I am late for work, so.
-当然 -再见
- Of course. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
-怎么了 -我是芝加哥医院的护士
- Yeah? - I'm a nurse from Chicago Med
我是来参加住院医师展的 我有点迷路了
and I'm here for the residency fair, and I'm a bit lost.
我在找比彻厅
I'm looking for Beecher Hall.
当然
Oh, sure, so,
顺着这个厅走到底 往左拐
at the end of this hall, you're gonna take a left,
然后从右边的第一个门口进去
then go through your first doorway on your right.
之后你会看到一个楼梯井 然后...
After that you're gonna see a stairwell, and--
我带你过去吧
You know what, why don't I just take you?
那太好了 谢谢
That would be great, thank you.
住院医师展
好
Okay...
给你
here.
一件小礼物聊表谢意
A small token of my appreciation.
你是在勾引我
Wow, you're hooking me up.
你不需要这些来吸引应聘者吗
Don't you need these to entice applicants?
为你的...叫什么来着
For your, um... what's it called again?
-择优轮转 -嗯
- Audition rotation. - Mm.
基本上就是在你的首选科室进行
Essentially a mini two-to-four week tryout
两到四周的短期试用
for your top program.
好 我刚才听到你说"择优"时
Okay, I just had the most terrifying flashback
出现了最可怕的闪回
when you said "Audition."
不 出什么事了
Oh, no, what happened?
五年级时 参加学校音乐剧的选拔
Fifth grade, tried out for the school musical--
他们在排《新绿野仙踪》 我忘词了
they were doing "The Wiz"-- and I froze.
那个弹钢琴的可怜人 不得不
Poor guy playing the piano, he had to
重新开始弹我那段 弹了三次
start my song over, like, three times.
-你逗我吧 《新绿野仙踪》吗 -对
- You're kidding, "The Wiz"? - Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我上中学时
It's just, when I was in middle school,
演过《绿野仙踪》 我演稻草人
I was in "The Wizard of Oz" And I played the Scarecrow.
好吧 你一定有两下子
Wh--oh, okay, you must have had chops.
我只是个跑龙套的 要搞砸也很难
I was just one of the poppies and that's tough to screw up.
总之 谢谢你特意给我带路
Anyways, thank you so much for going out of your way.
没事
Yeah, no problem.
很高兴认识你 等等 抱歉
Nice to meet you--wait, I'm sorry,
我还不知道你的名字
I didn't get your name.
-我叫麦基 -麦基 我叫凡妮莎
- Oh, I'm Maggie. - Maggie, I'm Vanessa.
我得回实验室了 保重
Well, I have to get to my lab but take care.
我根本不想来医院
I didn't even want to come in,
是我老板逼我来的
but my boss forced me.
除了腹痛 有呕吐吗
Well, besides the abdominal pain, any vomiting?
没有 什么都没有
No, nothing.
我的月经也快来了
I'm also about to start my period.
也许这只是严重的经前综合征
Maybe this is just bad PMS.
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
你的腹部听起来像空心鼓
Your abdomen sounds like a hollow drum.
这意味着你的肠道里有空气
It means there's air trapped in your bowel.
我觉得你可能是肠梗阻
I'm thinking you might be obstructed.
我真的没时间看病
I so don't have time for this.
我刚接到我的第一个大项目
I just got my first huge case.
我们能在八小时之内搞定吗
Can we wrap this up in under eight hours?
这可说不好 真的
Well, it's hard to say, really.
对 我们需要做腹部X光
Yeah, we need to get an abdominal x-ray
还要验血 然后才能开始治疗
and some blood work, then we'll take it from there.
拜托 一定有快速通道之类的
Come on, there must be a way to fast track things.
我保证 我们会尽快
I promise, we'll move as quickly as we can.
谢谢
Thanks.
她还挺有意思的
She's gonna be a fun one.
遗憾的是无法安排生病的时间
No way to schedule sickness, unfortunately.
我想...
Um, hey, I wanted to, uh
-问问你 -什么事
- ask you, um... - Yeah?
你那个试验药物
Your trial medications.
它的副作用有干咳吗
Is dry cough one of the side effects?
有 我们在几位参与者身上见到过
It is, you know, we've seen it in several participants.
为什么问这个
Why?
我只是
Oh, I just--um,
我那天在急诊室看到了
I saw one of your trial patients
你们的一位临床试验患者
in the ED the other day.
真的吗
Really?
如果我们的参与者进了急诊室
Huh, usually I'd get a notification
我通常会收到通知
if one of our participants ends up in the ED.
不 不 没什么
No, no--it was-- it was nothing.
最后诊断结果只是消化不良
It just ended up being indigestion.
但这也是先兆症状之一
But, that was one of the symptoms that was an outlier,
所以我只是想确定一下
so I just wanted to make sure.
好的 没问题
Oh, okay, yeah.
它们通常过几天就会自动缓解了
Usually resolves within a few days.
再好不过了
Oh, great.
等等
Hey, hang on.
你妈妈情况怎样了
How's your mom doing?
她进来做检查的那天
I was gonna come around the other day
我本来是想来看看的
when she was here for an exam,
但又觉得 也许
but I don't know, thought there might be
会多管闲事了
too many cooks in the kitchen.
我懂 我妈妈她
I get it. Um, Mom is...
她还在坚持与病魔斗争
she's hanging in there.
还是有心悸的现象 但是
You know, still having palpitations though, but...
你知道这不是你的错 对吧
You know this isn't your fault, right?
事情发展到这步并不是你的错
That it turned out this way?
谢谢你这样说 威尔
Thank you for saying that, Will.
我认真的
I'm serious.
你需要任何帮助
When you need anything,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表