But, the same for you and Terri?
是的
Yeah.
所以我想问的是
So I guess my question is,
你觉得...
how do you think that--
特莉会有什么感受
that Terri would feel?
我是说
I mean,
对于手术
about the surgery?
你觉得她会希望你怎么做
I mean, what do you think that she would want you to do?
利亚姆 我能明白你看她的眼神
Liam, I can see the way that you're looking at her,
我猜她
and I'm guessing that she's
也以同样的眼神回望你
looking back at you the same way?
她爱我
She loved me.
所以...
So...
尊重她
Honor that.
尊重这份爱
Honor that love?
她会想让我做手术
She'd want me to have the surgery.
是
Yeah.
我也这么认为
I-I think so too.
看那里
Look at that.
右肺底部
Bottom of the right lung.
你是对的
You were right.
一切都是有联♥系♥的
Everything's connected.
这是一种动静脉畸形
It's an arteriovenous malformation, AVM.
血管的缠结异常
An abnormal tangle of blood vessels.
轻易就会分离 导致出血
They tear easily. Results in bleeding.
-我咳出来的血 -没错
- The blood I was coughing up. - Yeah.
动静脉畸形是一种基因病的症状
And for some, AVMs are a symptom of a genetic disease
叫遗传性出血性毛细管扩张
called hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia, HHT.
显著症状之一就是频繁的鼻血
A hallmark of HHT is frequent nosebleeds.
而且 最近有研究表明
Also, recently research shows that HHT patients
患者会有心房♥震颤的症状
have a predilection for A-fib.
这些缩写 AVM HHT
These initials-- AVM, HHT--
-我会死吗 -不会
- could I die? - No.
这些症状是可以医治的
The conditions are treatable.
手术 栓塞 药物治疗
Surgery, embolization, medication.
我会收治你 找到最好的治疗方案
I'm gonna admit you, and we'll figure out what the best option is.
我的职业生涯呢
And my career?
出院后我还能比赛吗
Can I still compete when I get out of here?
还是可能出现鼻血的症状
Nosebleeds may continue to be an issue,
但今天应该是
but today should be the last time
你最后一次见到自己在医院
you see yourself in hospital.
能让你回到赛场上
Get you back on the court.
美网公开赛等着你
U.S. Open awaits.
艾普尔
April.
拉尼克发飙了
So Lanik just went on a rant.
他气得要死 我都听不懂他在说什么
He was so pissed, I could barely understand him,
但我听出来他说了"超级鲁莽"
but I did manage to make out "Super reckless"
还威胁解雇你
and a threat to fire you.
怎么回事
What happened?
我未经允许给病人注射了
I pushed meds without his order.
你想什么呢
What? What were you thinking?
病人情况很危险 拉尼克还在换衣服
The patient was coding. Lanik was still suiting up.
我该怎么做 让她死吗
What was I supposed to do? Let her die?
当然不是 但这
Of course not, but it doesn't--
他让我解决问题
He told me to solve the problem.
换你会怎么做
What would you have done?
艾普尔 我们是护士
April, we are nurses.
就算知道该怎么做
Just because we know what to do,
也不代表我们有这么做的权力
it doesn't mean we have the authority to do it.
我做了 而且我救了她
Well, I did. And I saved her life.
今天干的很棒 很感谢你的帮忙
Hey, great work today. Appreciate the help.
我很享受这种挑战
I really enjoyed the challenge.
我好久没有像这样调查病因了
Been a while since I've been on the detective side of a case.
如果以后还需要我 我都加入
If you ever need me again, I'm in.
说定了
Deal.
还有
And, uh,
下次我不会犹豫了
next time, I won't hesitate.
说实话
Truth is, uh,
我是想转移注意
I was actually deflecting.
我知道你和威尔的关系很近
I know you and Will are...close.
我不想越界
Just didn't want to overstep.
我觉得与威尔见面
If it helps, I find nothing untoward
和与你下棋之间并没有什么不妥
with me seeing Will and playing chess with you.
那就好
Good to know.
既然这件事说完了
So now that that's settled,
你今天还剩多少脑力
how much brain power do you have left today?
开始吧
Game on.
好
All right.
手术结束之后 丽萨会痛上一阵
So Lisa's gonna be sore for a while from the procedure,
但她的痛苦彻底结束了
but her pain--no more.
-太棒了 -对吧
- That is fantastic. - Right?
我还担心她会把我们
I was worried she was gonna have to add us
记上她的失败名单
to her list of failures.
我也很担心
Yeah, I was too.
但我们成功了
But we pulled it off.
我们是很好的组合
We're a good team.
希望如此
I hope so.
都成功了 口气还这么不满足
A wistful tone after a huge win?
这是怎么了
What's going on?
我只是
No, I just, um...
我们终结了丽萨的
you know, we broke Lisa's cycle of pain
让她走上了新的道路
and put her on a new path.
我只是在想你会不会打破了自己的循环
And I guess I'm just wondering if you broke yours too.
我不明白
I'm not following.
今天下午你说过
I mean, you said this afternoon
异性相吸 确实如此
that opposites attract, and they do.
但他们不总是会长久
They don't always stay together.
是啊
Yeah.
曼宁
You know, Manning?
你走入我生命的那一刻
The moment you came into my life,
我的历史全部成为了
my history became just that--
历史
history.
我爱你 娜塔莉
I love you, Natalie.
我也爱你
I love you too.
利亚姆
Liam.
听说手术很顺利
Heard the surgery went really well.
你感觉怎么样
How you doing? How you feeling?
很孤独
Lonely.
她彻底离开了
She's gone for good now.
你真的这么想吗
You think so?
对我来说
I mean, for myself anyway,
我感觉茜茜一直在我身边
I feel CeCe's presence all the time.
说实话 我
Honestly, I...
我甚至不确定他们是不是真的离开我们了
I--I don't know if they ever really leave us.
迈克尔
Michael.
别这样行吗
Can we not, Mom?
孩子 让我和你谈谈 就一分钟
Son, let me talk to you. Give me a minute.
来
Come here.
我只想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know
委员会支持了我对协议的更改
the board is backing up my protocol changes.
明天会有新的记录
There will be a new memo tomorrow.
你说得对
And you were right.
我的动机一部分是出于私心
Some of my motive was personal.
好吧 我洗耳恭听
Okay. You've got my attention.
坐一会
Sit with me a minute?
你知道我一直希望你成功
You know I always want you to succeed,
但这家医院
but this hospital
是我的职责
is my responsibility.
当二者产生冲突的时候
And when those two things don't line up,
-就会有问题 -我知道
- that's a problem. - I know.
但这不全怪你
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表