to save my life.
你能明白吗
Do you understand?
尽管情况很危险
So as scary as this is...
如果我能在手术中一直陪着你的话
If I'm there with you the whole time during this surgery,
你愿意试一试吗
will you take that chance too?
这真的是我唯一的机会了吗
It's really my only chance?
是的
Yeah, it is.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
太好了 会没事的
Okay. Okay?
看来你找到了这个工作最合适的人选
Looks like you may have picked the right man for this job.
是呀
Yeah.
拉蒙娜 我很高兴你...
Ramona, I'm so glad that you--
好的 拉蒙娜
Okay, Ramona.
什么都别做
Don't do anything.
别动 我马上过去
Don't move. I'll be right there.
我这就到
I'm on my way.
拉蒙娜
Hey, Ramona.
有没有什么方法可以
Any way I could get you to, um,
让你回到阳台上
to step back onto-- onto the balcony
然后我们再谈谈
so we could, uh, so we could chat a bit?
我一直在想
I keep wondering...
如果我直接跳下去会不会有什么不同
Would it make any difference if I jumped?
对我来说当然有巨大的区别
Oh, it would make a great difference to me.
我可以保证
I can tell you that.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Hey, easy, easy, easy, easy.
拉蒙娜 没事的
Ramona, it's okay.
我只想跟你谈谈
I just want to talk.
我今天早上来找你 我只是...
When I came to see you this morning, I just--
我只是想像个普通人一样
I just wanted to talk to someone like a normal person,
跟别人交流
just have a conversation.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
我只想要个正常的生活
I just want a normal life.
好的
Yeah.
你 拉蒙娜
You--so, Ramona,
正常的生活
a normal life,
对你来说正常的生活是什么样的
what does that look like for you?
应该是...
It looks like...
不会觉得自己是个怪人
Not feeling like a freak.
不论何时都
Like, not being totally alone
不感到孤独
all the time.
是啊
Yeah.
应该是
It looks like
也许会有人...
having maybe someone...
-让我...-让你信赖
- Who... - Who you could trust.
是啊
Yeah.
无论发生什么 都会支持你的人
Somebody who always had your back, no matter what.
对
Yes.
拉蒙娜 看着我
Ramona, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
我完全支持你
I absolutely have your back.
而且不只是我
And not just me.
还有很多愿意帮助你的人
There's so much help for you out there.
-我很害怕 -你当然会害怕
- I'm scared. - Of course you're scared.
你经历过这么可怕的事
I mean, you've been through something awful.
设身处地想一想
To really look at that,
怎么不让人害怕呢
I mean, it's gotta be scary as hell.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我知道 你很勇敢 你做得到
I know that you are brave enough to do that.
你知道吗
You do?
我知道 而且我也知道
I do, and I also know
有个地方很安全
about a safe place
可以帮你去做到
where that could happen.
什么安全的地方
What kind of safe place?
在那里 有很多女人
It's a place where there are women
和你经历过
who have been through
一样的事情
the same kind of thing that you have.
你觉得能不能
What would you think about maybe
让我带你去那里
letting me take you there?
我来了 我来了
I gotcha, I gotcha,
没事的 没事的
it's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
有我在 你不会有事的
I gotcha. You're gonna be okay.
他睁开眼睛了
He opened his eyes.
这说明他好了吗
Does that mean he's gonna be okay?
说明他从麻醉中醒来了
It means he's waking up from anesthesia.
要看他能否遵从指令
What matters is if he's able to follow commands.
詹姆斯
Hey, James.
捏我的手
Squeeze my hand.
用力捏
Give it a good squeeze.
来 用全力捏
Come on. Give it everything you got.
对了
There it is.
是好消息吧
That's good, right?
天哪 太感谢你们两位了
Oh, my God. Thank you both so much.
艾普尔
Hey, April.
我之前发脾气 对不起
Look, I'm sorry about getting upset before.
我不该这样
I shouldn't have.
你救了他的命
You saved his life.
有用就好
I'm just glad it worked out.
是啊
Yeah.
忘了问 你的面试怎么样了
Hey, I never asked. How'd your interview go?
天哪
Oh, my God.
起搏器不够
So the pacer's not gonna be enough.
希望之神把她
Gift of Hope's got her
放在了移植名单的首位 好吗
at the top of the transplant list, okay?
但愿一颗新的心脏很快就会出现
Hopefully a new heart will come up soon.
我今天还没和维诺尼医生谈
You know, I never did get to talk to Dr. Virani today.
你知道吗
You know what?
她今天没来
She never came in.
你可以明天找她
Yeah, so maybe you can track her down tomorrow.
好 我...
Okay, I just,
我真心希望不会给你惹麻烦
I really hope you don't get into any trouble.
我没关系
I wouldn't worry about that.
谢谢你今天做的一切
Thank you for everything you did today.
好
Sure.
好了
Yeah.
她看着不错
She looks good.
是啊 我想很快会好起来
Yeah, I think it's gonna be a quick recovery.
迪恩 那个伊♥拉♥克♥的故事
Dean, that story in Iraq,
我不知道你经历过那种事情
I had no idea you went through anything like that.
是啊 我们都是
Yeah, well, didn't we all?
不是的 是我
Not like that. I didn't.
是啊 好的
Yeah, okay.
等等
Wait.
那个故事是你编的
That story, did you make it up?
不是 我没编
No, I did not make it up.
其实是从
Uh, actually I heard it
退伍军人治疗组的一个人那里听来的
from one of the guys in my vet's group.
可能不完全一样
I mean, it's not exactly the same story,
但差不多
but it's close.
正好提醒了我 我的治疗组要开始了
Anyway, that reminds me, my group's about to start,
所以我先走了
so I better get a move on.
我收到了你的呼叫
I got your page.
娜塔莉
Look, Natalie,
如果你和威尔要复合 就告诉我
if you and Will are getting back together, just tell me.
这种被蒙在鼓里的感觉
This not knowing
让我很烦躁
is driving me crazy.
没有 威尔和我没有要复合
No, Will and I are not getting back together.
好 那是什么
Okay, then what?
你们在保守什么秘密
I mean, you been keeping secrets,
但不告诉我 肯定有什么事
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表