疫情期间重症监护室
病房♥严格执行传染病标准流程
不允许家属进入
之前这份工作就够难了
This job was hard enough before.
现在简直是噩梦
Now it's a nightmare.
你是医师主任 不是吗
Well, you're the chief, right?
这就是你的工作
That's your job.
你还好吗 克罗特
Are you okay, Crockett?
我每次看到患白血病的孩子
Every time I see kids with leukemia,
都会想到我女儿
I think about my little girl.
-霍斯塔德医生 -我是塞布丽娜·维诺尼
- Dr. Halstead? - Sabeena Virani.
我们正在医院做一个试验
We're running a trial at Med.
拉姆齐医生推荐了你
Dr. Ramsey recommended you.
谢谢
Thanks.
下次吧 我也许会感兴趣
Another time I might be interested.
我现在手头太多事了
I got a lot going on right now.
你说过瘾君子可以用爱情代替毒品
You said drug addicts can replace drugs with romance.
你觉得现在可能是这种情况吗
You think that's maybe what happened here?
我不能成为你不吸毒的理由
I can't be the reason you stay sober.
能不能多给我一点缓冲时间
Well, a little more leeway would've been nice.
我的行李都打包完毕 随时可以搬走
All my stuff's packed up and ready to go.
好 那你再通知我吧
Fine, just let me know,
不过先别急着把押金支票花掉
but don't go cashing that deposit check.
我之前选定的那间公♥寓♥...
That apartment I had lined up...
-怎么了 -里面有很多臭虫
- Mm-hmm? - It's infested with bed bugs.
你不能多在汉娜家住几晚吗
Can't you stay at Hannah's for few more nights?
不能 她已经退租了
No, she let her lease go.
从康复中心出来之后 她直接去了西海岸
She's headed for the West Coast when she gets out of rehab.
你要是需要地方住
Well, if you need a place to stay,
地中海俱乐部永远有房♥间
there's always room at Club Med.
我的生活中没有需要为之隔离的人了
There's no one in my life I have to quarantine from.
只有我和我的行李
It's just me and my stuff.
我又这样了 感情失败
Here I am, another failed relationship,
无家可归
and no place to live.
我跟第一年当住院医师的时候没什么两样
I'm no further along than when I was a first year resident.
不用说这么狠
I wouldn't go that far.
拉尼克辞职之后 你可能会升主任
With Lanik quitting, you could be named Chief.
我吗
Me?
你是急救室主治医生里资历最久的
No attending's been in ED longer than you.
对待患者非常热心
You're a zealot for your patients.
为什么不是你
Why not you?
说实话 我从来没想过
Honestly, hadn't even thought about it.
也许你可以开始想了
Well, maybe you should start.
你也许能拿到那间办公室
You might get that office.
然后就有地方放你的东西了
Then you'll have somewhere to put all that stuff of yours.
有病人来了 上面写着你的名字
Incoming. It's got your name on it.
发生了什么
What happened?
杰罗姆·柯克 56岁
Jerome Kirk, 56 years old.
开车失控了 撞到了路灯
Lost control of his car, hit a lamp post.
在路上测了新冠病毒阴性
Rapid tested negative for COVID in route.
14度昏迷 血压90/60
GCS 14. BP low at 90/60.
右肺无呼吸音
No breath sounds on the right.
需要做透视
Need an x-ray!
一 二 三
One, two, three.
对 确实没声音
Yep, can't hear anything either.
我拐错弯了
Wrong turn.
没事 柯克先生
Easy, Mr. Kirk.
帮你做完透视之后 你可以跟我讲讲
Let's get this x-ray and then you can tell me all about it.
大家离手
Clear!
右侧气胸
Right-sided pneumothorax,
但是肺部之间的宽纵膈有空气
but there's air in the mediastinum between the lungs.
很奇怪
Strange.
柯克先生 你的右肺衰竭了
Mr. Kirk, your right lung has collapsed.
我会进行插管 帮助肺部重新膨胀
I'm gonna place a tube to help it reinflate.
你之前提到什么
Kay, now what were you saying before?
什么转弯的事
Something about a wrong turn?
我说什么了
What did I say?
我觉得你好像要告诉我发生了什么
I think you were trying to tell me how it happened.
-车祸原因 -我出车祸了吗
- The accident. - I was in a car accident?
你可能是撞到了头
Maybe you hit your head in the process?
没有吗
No?
待会送柯克先生去做个全景CT
Right after this, let's send Mr. Kirk for a panscan.
我想确认一下是否还有其他问题
I wanna to make sure nothing else is bothering him.
我的心脏很好 妈妈
My heart's doing great, Mama.
是吗 艾普尔
Is that true, April?
我们在观察
We're on top of it.
我们已经做了基础超声
We've established a baseline echo,
也在进行持续监控
we have her on continuous monitoring,
因为新冠的影响
and because of COVID,
我们会更加仔细的
we're paying extra close attention.
我在网上看到一篇文章
I found an article on the internet
心肌病变的患者
about what patients with cardiomyopathy
需要了解的新冠知识
need to know about the coronavirus.
我会发给医生们
I'll send it to the doctors.
不用特意发了
You don't need to do that.
你发吧 亚力杭德拉 发篇文章没有坏处
Go ahead, Alejandra. No harm in sharing an article.
谢谢你照顾我的女儿
叶塞尼亚一直非常乖巧
我先挂了
I should go.
很快要上班了
My shift starts soon.
妈妈 你之前说要辞掉酒店的工作
Mama, you said you'd stop working at the hotel.
我必须上班 叶塞尼亚
I have to work, Yesenia.
我爱你
我也爱你
回头再聊 亚力杭德拉
Talk to you later, Alejandra.
-好了 -她太固执了
- Okay. - Ah, she's so stubborn.
我知道她觉得不舒服就会摘掉口罩
I know she takes off her mask when it bothers her.
要是她感染了怎么办
What if she gets sick?
我住在这里 谁来照顾她
Who will take care of her while I'm in here?
看来我们只能让你尽快好起来
Then we just have to get you better
这样才能送你回家 对不对
so you can go home, okay?
快来
Hey, come on.
古德温有事要宣布
Goodwin is making an announcement.
大家都知道
As you all know,
拉尼克医生已经辞去了急救室医师主任的职务
Dr. Lanik has stepped down as interim Chief of the ED,
经过仔细考虑
and after careful consideration,
我与董事会决定了接替他的人选
the board and I have come to a decision on his replacement.
我很自豪地向各位宣布 新的医师主任是
So I am proud to announce your new Chief
伊森·崔医生
is Dr. Ethan Choi.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
芝加哥医院
第六季 第二集
24岁孕妇
24-year-old female, pregnant,
主诉剧烈恶心和疲惫
complaining of severe nausea and fatigue,
今早开始呕吐
started vomiting this morning.
病历显示她怀孕37周
Record shows she's at 37 weeks.
她是被从哪里送过来的
Where'd they bring her in from?
库克郡监狱
Cook County Jail.
叫艾莎·巴恩斯
Name's Aisha Barnes.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
手铐一定要戴吗
Hey, are those cuffs necessary?
如果你要求的话 我们可以把手铐摘了
We can remove them at your request.
但面对暴♥力♥罪犯
But we prefer to keep them on
我们觉得还是戴着比较好
when dealing with violent offenders.
这样啊...
Oh, okay. Um...
有需要我会和你们说的 谢谢
I'll let you know then. Thanks.
早安 艾莎 我是曼宁医生
Good morning, Aisha. I'm Dr. Manning.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
就好像我要爆♥炸♥了
Like I'm gonna explode.
37周
37 weeks.
就快生了
Not much longer now.
上面说今早你开始感觉恶心
So it says here you started feeling sick this morning?
不是从今早开始的
It didn't start this morning.
我恶心已经有一周多了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表